Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The End That Is Only The Beginning

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 16 - The End That Is Only The Beginning

Chapter 16 - The End That Is Only The Beginning
Chapter 16

The End That Is Only The Beginning

“How could I loses 600 to that stupid earth girl! How could I lose another experiment!” Gantu yelled as he and 625 were waiting to get on a plane back to Hawaii. “This is all your fault trog!” He yelled to 625.

“Oh no it’s not my fault. Your bad karma just caught up with you again! You shouldn’t have been so mean and left me at that farm house and you shouldn’t trust menacing cats!” 625 argued and Gantu could tell he looked like he was about to start laughing and find some joke to use on him.

“If you say one thing I’m gonna use my plasma gun on you in from of all these people!”

“Oh really? So they can ship you off to area 51 because they know you’re an alien.” 625 in his usual sarcastic manner.

“Errrrrr 625!” He roared.

“Uh oh! It’s a unidentified flying fish face. Hahaha!”

“That’s it when we get back to that stupid island I’m going to make you pay!”

...Back with Courage and the others...

“Oh Slash your back!” Came Muriel’s happy voice.

“Muril!” He yelled hopping into her arms.

Courage cringed angrily but if it hadn’t been for Muriel Slash would still be bad.

“It looks like you’ve found your family.” She said.

Lilo smiled. “Yep and now we need to find his one true place.”

“I bet he’d be good here.” Pleakly said. “He really seems to like it.”

“Uh oh.” Courage mumbled under his breath.

“Slash? Would you like to stay here?” Lilo asked.

“Mmmm Naga.” He said.

“Really?” Asked Muriel.

“Mega do like being with Muril...but mega can’t use power here. Mega need to go with Lilo and Stitch to Hawaii to find one true place, besides Slash true family is in Hawaii all 626 of them!” Slash jumped out of Muriel’s arms “But...Slash can come visit with Lilo sometimes?”

“Of course! I love having company!”

Courage nearly passed out right there...thank goodness luck was on his side for once.

“Yeah we should come visit sometimes!” Lilo said. “Jumba’s email should be on your computer now so when you want us to come over someday all you have to do is ask!”

“Oh and I almost forgot to mention.” Jumba said. “There is a teleporting experiment somewhere around Hawaii so as soon as Little girl find’s it we will be able to get here whenever we want!”

Eustace who was reading the newspaper in his red chair as usual grumbled “Great now the freaks are going to be here all the time.”

“So now we can come and visit you guys and besides Courage says he’s seen zombies around here before and I want to see them too!” Lilo said happily.

“Slash promise he come back to visit Muril and Courage.” He said happily but he still seemed a bit sad about leaving. “Mega thank Muril for making it so Slash can find family.”

“Your welcome Slash. My place is always going to be here with Courage and Eustace so you’ll always know where to find me.”

“Ih!” Slash said nodding.

Much to everyone’s surprise he turned around and shook hands with Courage and although he’s claws could have easily cut Courage’s hands off he let him do it.

“Even now?” Courage asked.

“Ih.” Slash said. “No need to be jealous.” And he laughed.

“Great you knew that the whole time!” He yelled.

“You could see it a mile away!” Slash laughed.

“We should be getting ready to leave soon you guys.” Lilo said. “If Nani finds out we left she’ll be so mad!”

“But why don’t you stay for breakfast?” Muriel asked. “Me and Pleaky can make something you know?”

“FOOD!” Yelled all the experiments in the house.

“I guess that’s a yes...”

...At Gantu’s Ship In Hawaii...

“Now that where home I’m going to make you wish yo never were created trog!” Gantu yelled...not that he hadn’t been yelling the whole way home anyway.

“Whatever you say G...” 625 sighed, he was getting bored with Gantu’s constant threats.

“And were are the people you hired to watch the ship!” Gantu opened the ship and entered angrily, 625 was snickering the whole way.

625 seriously had never seen Gantu’s mouth fall so far. The ship was trashed beyond anything they had ever seen from the experiment party. Worse of all the experiments were out like lightbulb’s from Spikes, spikes except for Nosy.

“Man you missed the best party ever!” He said. “And I took the time to go through all of Gantu’s stuff!”

“Man I must have missed the best party ever! Thanks Gantu...” 625 grumbled crossing his arms.

“Uh oh he’s about to blow!” Nosy yelled.

“Hit the deck!” 625 said.

“SIXXX TWOOO FIVEEE!”

Suddenly the communicator turned on and the face of Hamstervil appeared. “Gantu did you get 600!”

Gantu seemed to shrink on the spot as he squeak out a “No...”

“GAAANNNTTTUUU!”

So it’s a happy ending for everyone but Gantu as usual...but the true adventure was only just about to start!

...Deep In Space At The Galactic Federation...

Darkness filled the grand hall of Galactic Federation, where 626 and so many others had been sentence for the worse crimes the universe had ever seen.

The Grand Council Woman was angry...more angry then she had ever been in a long time. She was keeping this crime a secret, not to mention this trial. It was between only her and the person who had committed the crime...her sister Malla.

“What possessed you to do such a thing sister?” She asked. It was almost impossible for her to keep her anger in check when it came to her sister.

“So what’s with keeping this all secret?” Asked the uncaring Malla. She looked almost the same as the Grand Council Woman but younger and a lighter green. Although the Grand Council Woman was the oldest of her family Malla was the youngest and wanted nothing more then to have the place of her sister.

“This is a personal matter between us sister but it is a crime that I must see to. You tried to assassinate me! It is buzzing all over the universe of how my ship was nearly shot down! Also noone else know I knew it was you hiring someone to deal with me. I must keep this from the public that my own sister nearly ended my life. You will be sentenced to a life of prison if I must do it.” She seemed to only grow more aggravated as her sister yawned like it didn’t matter.

“And what would happen if the people found out the Grand Council Woman was keeping secrets like jailing her murderous sister in secret? Your not very clean yourself now nether.”

“Undoubtably, you are right but you must be done away with. You have committed some of the worse crimes I’ve ever seen in the last few years in all the years of my work. You know all to well how long our species live. You have a good hundred years left of life and I cannot let you spend them in such lawlessness.”

“You sound just like mother, you just had to take on her role when she was killed. Had to keep me and brother from going bad.” She sighed again in that uncaring way.

“Silence!” The Grand Council Woman raged. “You will not speak that way to me!”

“What? Just because you’re the ruler of the universe! I think it’s you who needs to be silenced.” Malla suddenly laughed. “I have plans for the Galactic Federation, first I’m going to rename it to the Galactic Empire because that is what it will soon become then I’m going to send your army to any planet that apposes me. Soon I will be ruler not just a confederation!”

Is that what you truly think Malla? I’m afraid that will never happen as long as I’m around and you are truly a danger to the well being of the universe. I have no doubts of keeping you jailed for life.”

“I’m afraid you aren’t in the one to be saying I’ll never happen as long as your around. Goodbye sister!”

The Grand Council Woman suddenly heard someone approaching her swiftly from behind. She never got a chance to turn around and find out who it was for something hard hit her and then there was darkness.

“We start are rule now brother...Not a soul can stop us now!”

To bad she didn’t know a little girl, 626 genetic experiments, and a dog were about to make ruling the galaxy very difficult...

End Of Part One!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment