Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Coming Next

Lilo And Stitch/Courage The Cowardly Dog

Its the oddest crossover ever when Stitch meets Courage as they battle Gantu for expriment 600. Part one of the Courage crossover Lilo and Stitch trilogy.

Chapter 17 - Coming Next

Chapter 17 - Coming Next
A Cowardly Experiment

Lilo and the group come to visit Courage for awhile but a little accident involving Katz who's after revenge and Jumba who has a prototype experiment DNA holder cause everyone except Jumba himself to be turned into experiments. That means even Gantu who is simply in the wrong place at the wrong time (You'll see when the first chapter is put up) and The Computer who also gets suck into this as well all are experiments too. Every thing seems okay at first while Jumba works on a way to fix them until Gantu and Katz decides to go and mess things up. They capture The Computer and is sent to Hamstervil who want's to try a mind controlling device on all the turned to experiments of the group but after many insults and Hamsterweel jokes The Computer manages to escape the only problem is he doesn’t have a clue on how you pilot a huge spaceship so without much of a choice he ends up with the captured by Gantu nearly a year ago, failed experiment, 499 who he call's Enya who thankfully can speak English. Although her power is useless they escape the prison in a very funny way of course but now the Federation is after them for some very strange and unknown reason. Although they hate each other at first they soon find there gonna need each other of they plan to live long enough to get back to earth since they both have a death sentence and kill on sight bounty by the Federation.

On the other hand the group is forced to head into space now knowing from 625 that The Computer was captured and sent to Hamstervil but right after they land on Turo Courage goes missing and the Federation captures them for what seems to be no reason... They are about to find there about to be dragged into a fight that may save Earth and many other planets and maybe the Grand Council Woman herself who's gone missing and a very...well...evil sister in her place and a very devilish brother who has a grudge on The Computer after a little meeting that nearly get's them both of them killed. Now the fate of who rules the universe hangs in the balance and even worse they may be stuck experiments forever if they don't hurry. Enya's life will soon be in danger, Courage may never find his way off Turo ever again, Malla the new Grand Council Woman may gain rule over all the universe, they may be stuck small and furry forever, Stitch may lose Lilo forever in one final moment, Jumba is going to meet an old lab partner and have to deal with an angry ex-wife, We finally find out who the heck made The Computer which may make a very big importance in the battle to stop Malla, Find out who The Fawlk is, See if the Earth can be saved, Find out what a Power Core is and how it can shift the tides for everything, Can Enya prove herself to her experiment cousins who seem to hate failed experiments, Worse of all love is in the air for a certain sarcastic computer and certain failed experiment too bad they can't get along long enough to see it!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment