Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Happenings On Hawaii

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 4 - Happenings On Hawaii

Chapter 4 - Happenings On Hawaii
Chapter 4

Happenings On Hawaii

From the moment Courage had got off of the ship Lilo was already dragging him around to see the island. Muriel was following too and even though he didn’t want to come along Eustace was being dragged by Muriel to come and see. It was strange how strong Muriel had suddenly become thanks to becoming an experiment. Stitch and Slash were following too but Pleakly and Jumba had gone into the house, Katz and Gantu...had disappeared ever since they had gotten off the ship.

“We gotta hurry because Nani doesn’t like me being out after dark.” Lilo said dragging Courage with her.

First she showed him the haunted house up on the hill and experiment 300-Spooky who transformed into a huge ugly monster the moment they walked in scaring Courage to death.

Then Yin And Yang who were at work on the island they were making and they also went to the Lighthouse that was nearby where Sparky was getting ready to light up for the night.

062-Frenchfry was at his stand as always but it was closing for the night. Lilo told him about the terrible things that had happened to them when they ate Frenchfry’s food before he was good.

When Courage met Heckler he decided he couldn’t wait to introduce him to The Computer...

Lilo took him to the Golf Course to meet Shoe who seemed to be able to bring good luck and bad luck.

As Lilo clammed 509 Sprout was still up on the pineapple water tower and Courage couldn’t believe how big the thing was! To think Jumba had really made a thing like that!

Yarrp was still up on the school’s roof, Muriel thought this experiment was very cute but when Eustace said he was ugly looking he got one heck of a blast.

Last to be seen was Slushy who waved at them happily at them from the ice cream stand but gave a surprised look when he saw how weird they looked. Lilo would have shown him more but now it was getting almost completely dark out.

“Don’t worry, I’ll show you my book with the pictures of the cousins we have right now. We still haven’t caught all of them yet so it’s not finished.” Lilo said.

“Too bad this place is infested with mutants!” Eustace growled. “Ain’t nothing gonna make me like this place!”

“Eustace...” Muriel sighed. “I like it here! Your cousins are very cute you know.”

“Wait until you see Mr. Stenchy!” Lilo said.

“What a dumb name!” Suddenly came The Computer from behind them. Nobody had known he’d been following them, in fact everyone had thought he’d been at the house.

“You followed us!” Courage was very surprised that he was here.

“I’ve got nothing better to do, you know...” He said in his usual uncaring manner. “From what I’ve seen your friend here is terrible at naming. Who on earth would want the name Sparky!”

“Hey...they like there names...” Lilo said softly.

“Mega like being called Stitch!” Stitch yelled angrily.

“Besides you don’t even have a name!” Courage replied.

“I do too!” The Computer fought back.

“What is it then?”

“Well...It’s too long...” The Computer sighed.

“See, you really don’t have a name, do you?” Courage said with a laugh.

“Really...it’s too long, even I forget it some times.”

“Yeah right!” Lilo said as well.

“Fine, Fine its...um...well... you gotta multiply the three...add that and...okay I remember now!”

“Just tell us!”

“06-X5 Series 500 8-98!” He laughed. “You see what I mean...”

“Wow! Um, could you repeat that...” Lilo said awe struck.

Courage’s mouth simply dropped and he didn’t speak...

“It seems HE didn’t find it fit to give me a real name.” He said with what seemed like utter hatred for his ‘he’ person.

“Who’s he?” Lilo asked.

“Don’t ask! It’s none of your business, I’m leaving!” He said doing just as he said, ‘leaving’

“That’s weird. “Courage said softly. “How can he know anyone else if he’s never left the attic before?”

“Two word ‘Cynical Enigma’!” Lilo said out of the blue which made everyone laugh.

...At Gantu’s Ship...

“We finally got away from 626 and the little earth girl, Although you betray me Katz I’ll let you help me get revenge on them. He both want the same this you see and although I don’t like being a trog now you like the way you are and your power could be useful to me. I’m sure Hamstervil can find a way to fix my DNA later but now lets just see what we can do.”

Gantu and Katz entered the only to be met by the face of Hamstervil on the communicator.

“GAAANNNTTTUUU! Where have you been! I’ve been...whoa, what in the name of turagga happened to you?” Hamstervil said as his angry face suddenly turned to surprise.

“Gantu! You look like one of my cousins!” Said a very surprised 625 who dropped his sandwich at the sight of him.

“We fell victim to one of Dr. Jumba’s experiments along with the little girl and her friends, sir.” Gantu said in his usual ‘talking to Hamstervil’ voice.

“And you are you?” Hamstervil asked to Katz.

“I’m Katz, I wish for revenge against the your enemies, sir. I can be...very useful...” Katz said bowing low to the ground.

“Oh, no! You again!” 625 shouted using a sandwich to defend himself.

“I’m on your side this time, just tell me what the plan is and I’ll help all I can.”

“Good...” Hamstervil said in his scheming voice. “Maybe I’ll have a minion who wont always fail me!”

“Sir, I...” Gantu started before Hamstervil interupted.

“QUITE you oversized fish! I’ve called you for a very important reason but your stupid fishiness wasn’t here for me to tell you. I have completed a machine that will control anyone’s meaty, meat brains! I want you two to go capture one of the little girls friends and transport them here, I will gain control of there brain and have them infiltrate the little girl and 626 from the inside!”

“Will do, sir!” Gantu said.

“You better!” Hamstervil replied as the scream went dark.

“Alright, I have a few plasma guns that shoot nets, we can use to capture one of the little girl’s friends with.”

...At The House...

“I’m home.” Lilo said as she walked through the dog door for the first time followed by Stitch but everyone else still used the door the normal way.

“LILO!” Came Nani’s voice. “I told you not to stay out after dark.”

Nani came stomping into the room and now Courage knew why Lilo tried to avoid her big sister.

“Li...” Nani began as she saw Lilo in her experiment form. “Oh my go...” But Nani then fainted right on the spot.

“Whoops...” Lilo chuckled. “I forgot about that...”

Jumba entered the room right at that point. “Good news everyone, I’ve found out that you all have plenty of time until the DNA change becomes permeant. I will work on cure now but it could take awhile...” Jumba looked down at Nani. “What happened to her?”

“I don’t think she like’s that I look like an experiment.” Lilo said.

“Oh, forgot to break news to Nani!” Jumba said slapping his head. “Well I’m off to go work on cure now.”

Just as Jumba left Nani began to wake up.

“Lilo what...what the heck happened to you.” She was surprisingly calm.

“Well, when we went to visit Nowhere Jumba kinda used this thing on us and we turned into experiments. Isn’t it cool! I still don’t know how to use my power but I’m going to learn and don’t worry, Jumba is going to fix his!”

“I thought I told you not to go to that Nowhere place!” Nani suddenly said.

Lilo laughed sheepishly...

“Oh boy...I’m going to need a cup of coffee...” Nani said picking herself up and heading to the kitchen, hand on her head the whole way.

“Come on, let’s go to my room guys!” Lilo said showing them over to the elevator.

Just as Nani headed to her own room with a coffee mug in hand The Computer quietly made his way through the dog door. He’d been waiting for the twit and his friends to leave so he could come in.

He made his way through the room on all fours. He needed to find a place to go where they wouldn’t bug him until the cure for the DNA was found. Being a real living thing wasn’t easy and he didn’t need those weirdos making it worse.

Suddenly the window opened, he was surprised by this and looked over to see why it had opened. Just as he tuned he caught a glimpse of Courage’s rival Katz standing on the base of the window, a shot being made from the gun he was holding, and then the sight of one of the capture nets as it literally captured him...

End Chapter Four

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment