Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - It’s Never Easy

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 7 - It’s Never Easy

Chapter 7 - It’s Never Easy
Chapter 7

It’s Never Easy

499 watched as Mr. Annoying rotted a hole through the door that was trapping them in the room. The hologram was still in place to fool people that there was really a wall there.

“You can thank Doc for this.” 499 proclaimed.

“Is that supposed to be a joke?” The Computer asked.

“I was being serious!” She growled. “Doc...he won’t give anyone his real name. So we just call him Doc. He’s the reason Hamstervil has all this stuff for catching experiments, he has connections with someone who runs this prison.

“And he’s helping Hamstervil for what reasons?”

“He, Jumba, and Hamstervil all started out in the same place to tell you the truth. Doc didn’t help much with the experiments but he was always around to see it when Jumba made an new one.”

“Well...whatever, lets just get out of here.” He said easily climbing through the hole and hologram.

“For once I’ll agree with you...” She sighed, climbing through too.

Hamstervil was surprise to see them come walking out of the hologram. “Where do you think your going?” He asked angrily.

“We’re leaving, thank you very much!” The Computer said just as angry.

“I’m not just going to forget you destroyed my machine.” Hamstervil growled. “Your going to pay!”

“Oh really?” The Computer replied.

“Lets just get out of here!” 499 finally said knowing where this was going if The Computer kept this up.

“Why can’t you just be quiet!” The Computer said with annoyance. “I should have left you in that cage.

Hamstervil smiled at the sight of 499. “Oh, hello 499! Your so useless I didn’t see you over there!”

“Hamstervil!” She yelled. “After everything you did!”

“Hey! Only I get to say those sorts of things to her!” The Computer bud in.

“You aren’t helping!”

“Hello! This is my way of helping!”

“You don’t even know the meaning of help!”

“Then what am I doing!”

“Making things worse!”

“Would you two stop fighting in all your fightingness!” Hamstervil yelled.

“Quiet gerbil boy!” The Computer yelled. “Miss Experiment over here is too annoying for her own good!”

“What did you just say!” 499 yelled.

“I said your...”

Suddenly Hamstervil yelled. “You aren’t leaving here if I got anything to say about it!”

“You better...” The Computer started yet again but Hamstervil began to yell.

“HELP! A bunch of mutants have been sent to harm me! Help!” The annoying hamster yelled.

“You liar.” The Computer said.

“Hamstervil! Now what’s going on in there?” Came the same voice from the last time.

“Oh no! It’s a guard!” 499 gasp.

The glass door of the cell opened as a guard walked in, Hamstervil was still yelling with a gleeful smile on his face, knowing the two experiments were about to be shot down.

“So what do we do?” The Computer asked.

“Mutants!” The guard yelled grasping for his plasma gun.

“RUN!” 499 yelled and they did just that.

They had hardly made it half way down the hall before plama blasts began to fill the air. A loud alarm buzzed and a red light began to flash in all the lights of the prison.

An intercom sounded, “We have two genetic experimentations on the run, they are to be shot and killed on sight. For no reason let them live, do not let them get off this asteroid!.”

“Now what!” The Computer growled.

“We need to find an air vent! We can climb up it! We can’t let them keep firing plama at us.” 499 yelled suddenly taking a sharp turn through a smaller hallway.

“End of the line abominations!” They instantly met three guards at the end of the hallway followed by three more where they had just came.

The guards rased there plasma gun just as The Computer spotted what he guessed was an air vent. Grabbing 499 they both just barley fit through the hole and the moment they got through it the floor below it dropped open...and they fell...

It wouldn’t have bother The Computer so much if it hadn’t been for the fact 499 had landed on top of him instead of the other way around of him landing on her and that the room they had fallen into was small, stunk, and had very gross stuff in it that seemed to be giving off the terrible smell.

499 tried her best to get off of The Computer but thanks to the small room she was cramped in enough.

“Next time you go in first!” He growled out.

“You may not have liked me landing on you but trust me, landing on you is just as bad for me!”

“I hate you...” He sighed.

“Well it’s your fault we’re down here! I tried to tell you before you dragged me into the hole, this is a garbage disposal not an air vent!”

“Well we’d be dead now if we hadn’t come down here!”

“For once you have a point, but we need to get out of here before the disposal turns on.”

“How do you know it’s going to turn on in the first place?”

“It turns on when the sensor picks up a certain amount of wight in this room. We can get out at that vent over there.” She said pointing at a relatively large whole in the wall. “They use it to make repairs down here...so it should lead out of here and then we can find an air vent to hid in.”

499 made her way over to the vent just as a beep sounded and a whirling sound began to emit from under the garbage floor.

“Hurry, get over here!” 499 yelled.

The Computer hardly made it over to 499 as the floor opened up and below it blades whirling about ready to cut the garbage to pieces. 499 hardly got a hold of his hand before the floor gave way and now he was only a few inches away from being sliced to pieces. He dangled over the edge of the vent, 499 literally his only hope of not falling.

“Aww man I’m having such a bad day...” He sighed...

499 suddenly smiled. “I don’t want to be mean or anything but give me one good reason not to let go of your hand...” She spoke.

He was surprised by this notion of 499. “What are you saying!”

“My life would be a lot more easy without you...” She growled.

“If your going to do what I think your going to do, your going with me...” He’s eyes began to glow green again. If 499 was going to let him die he’d turn her into a puddle of rotting experiment before that.

“Going to use your power on me...” She growled. “Fine then...” She pulled him up and once they were into a larger part of the vent she found herself between a wall and a very angry computer.

“I don’t take death threats nicely!” He said angrily.

“Your not nice to begin with...” She sighed. “Nobody would miss you anyway.”

Then it suddenly hit him. Did Courage or any of his little weirdo friends actually care that he’d disappeared? How could they just forget about him like that and leave him to get back to Earth on his own. ‘Nobody would miss you anyway...’

“Look, I just want to get back to Earth before his DNA thing becomes permeant.” He said letting go of the red experiment that he’d been ready to throttle for trying to kill him. “I want to get back to Earth, nothing else...so no more murder stuff...”

“Fine, but you better be more nice to me. Heh, Lilo must have abandoned you too! She doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to help you.”

“They...wouldn’t come to save me for any reason. So I got to get back on my own no help what so ever.” He sighed.

“Hey, I’m here too! We both gotta get back you know!”

“Like I said, I work alone! And that nice stuff you want me to do isn’t going to happen!”

“Hey...”

“I may be not be nice but I don’t go off killing people I don’t like.”

“Well sorry then...”

“Whatever, lets just get to that docking bay place and get a ship out of here.”

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment