Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Crash And Burn

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 8 - Crash And Burn

Chapter 8 - Crash And Burn
Chapter 8

Crash And Burn

“Did you really think I was going to let you fall to your death?” 499 asked.

“What are you getting at?” He sighed.

So far finding a way out of the vent was become choir. Although there was enough room to walk upright now they had no luck of finding anyway out.

“To tell you the truth I was just seeing if you would beg for mercy or something but when you threatened to take me out too I knew I kinda pushed it far...”

“And you didn’t tell me this before why?” He growled turning around to face the red experiment.

“You were too angry, I doubted you’d listen.” 499 sighed. “Look, I’m really sorry! Okay now?”

“No way am I going to forgive you just like that!” He said crossing his arms. “And what makes you think I’d beg?”

“I’m one of Dr. Jumba’s experiments I’m made to do bad remember. Lilo never took the time to make me good so I still have evil impulses.”

“Then why aren’t you blindly following your programing?”

“Ether Jumba simply made me that way...or it’s just another failed trait...”

“I still don’t understand why you need to get all down on yourself when it comes to being failed.”

“You try living with it sometimes...” She sighed.

“You sing right?”

“Yes...”

“Well I don’t like calling you a number and since Lilo will give you a really bad name I’ll name you instead.”

“I can only imagine what your going to call me...” She said knowing he’d make a joke out of it.

“Enya...”

“Huh?”

“A singer on Earth, I noticed you kinda sound like her. Unlike what Lilo does, it’s an original name. ”

Fine call me that, I guess.”

Suddenly Enya looked up. “That’s what we’re looking for!” She said pointing to a hatch overhead.

“Do you even know where this docking place is?” He asked crossing his arms again.

“Um...no...” She spoke.

“Great, one more thing to go wrong...” He shook his head angrily. “Me and my bad luck, I’m having the worse day!”

Almost instantly a loud boom made the small corridor rock as something zoomed overhead.

“Bad luck huh? Not anymore! That was the sound of a ship taking off!” She smiled and laughed. “We’re under the launching strip of the docking bay!”

“All we gotta do is make a run for it, hijack the ship and get the heck out of here?” He asked.

“Well we also have to do it fast enough so that they don’t shoot the ship down.”

“Whatever, lets just do this and get out of here.”

“It won’t be easy getting back to Earth, I bet we have a huge bounty on our heads and I doubt they want us alive.”

“Well they aren’t getting me without a fight!” He said opening the hatch.

“Let’s do this!” Enya proclaimed.

...Back On Earth...

Although Lilo was fast asleep Courage was not, dawn had finally come for the dog who could not sleep. Nightmares of his parents always plagued him whenever he took the time to remember them and now he sat looking out the window watching the sun rise.

Then it struck him, where the heck was The Computer? Much less Katz and Gantu too! They’d all gone missing last night... He quickly made his way down the elevator and went about the house to check for the three of them but they were nowhere to be found.

He was just about to make his way back up the elevator to wake up Lilo and tell her about this when Jumba came out of his own room.

“Pink dog, go wake everyone up...I think we need to go take a little trip...” He said.

“Huh?” Courage murmured. “What’s going on?”

“Just go wake little girl up.” Jumba spoke.

Courage let the elevator take him up, he made his way over to Lilo’s bed and shook her a little.

“What’s going on?” She asked gazing out from under the covers.

“Jumba wants everyone to get up for some reason.” Courage said.

After waking everyone but Nani up they all piled into Jumba and Pleakly’s room to see what was going on.

“Now that you are all here I need to show you this message I got a few minutes ago from experiment 625.

“Sandwich boy?” Lilo asked. “What’s it say?”

Jumba read it out loud for the whole room to hear. “Katz and Gantu captured your green friend last night and sent him to Hamstervil to do some weird thing too him. Hamstervil just informed us that he escaped but now the Galactic Federation has a bounty on him, not to mention it says he’s to be killed on sight. You’d better pack your bags and head over to Turo to sort this out with the Grand Council Woman before your friend is shot down on sight.”

“So that means!” Lilo spoke.

“My computer’s been captured and is somewhere out in space?” Courage asked dumb struck.

“This could be sorted out by contacting The Grand Council Woman but she’s gone missing and another by the name of Malla has taken her place. I doubt we can sort anything out with her, she must be the one who put up the bounty in the first place.”

“So what do we do?” Pleakly asked from behind Jumba, he was attempting to clean but his shortness seemed to mess it up very badly.

“I believe Gantu nor Katz will be making trouble while gone so we need to go into space and find annoying talking before Galactic Federation does!”

“We should also look for the Grand Council Woman while we are out there, I don’t like the way this Malla person sounds.” Lilo said.

“The Grand Council Woman could be anywhere Lilo!” Pleakly shouted.

“Do I have to come?” Eustace complained.

“If we go now we can get past Nani!” Lilo spoke.

“We must be being fast! Jumba has been up all night trying to work on reverse effect and it is harder then Jumba thought! I am going to need much more time to work on it!”

And with that they all piled into the ship, although Muriel had to drag Eustace in. With that they were off, Courage got to see space for the first time and even better in a cool space ship too!

Jumba suddenly spoke up out of the blue. “I wonder what Malla is trying to do...”

...Back At The Prison...

The moment they crawled out over the run way for the space ships they made a mad dash for the closest ship, a rather large ship made for carrying people and supplies over fighting and speed. The moment Enya rewired the ship door to open they were spotted by a guard. Instead of shooting at them he went right for the alarm.

“Come on!” Enya yelled as the door to the ship slammed open and they piled in. She only barely got the door shut again before the barrage of plamsa filled the air.

An intercom on the ship turned on and the voice of Malla filled the room. “You abominations can’t escape us! Surrender your lives now and we will spare you a painful death. I would prefer a fast painless death over a slow painful one!”

“I have plans on living!” The Computer spoke. “So either you make that an option or I’ll make it one myself!”

“Fool!” And then the intercom when dead.

“Let’s go!” Enya spoke making her way over to the controls. “Buckle up!” She yelled as they sat down in the front seats, the door to they’re freedom was right in front of them. After pushing a few buttons the engine began, Enya pushed a few more buttons and The Computer learned why she told him to buckle up as the ship shot forwards through the door at amazing speeds.

“Yes! I’m finally going to get away!” Enya spoke with relief.

They’re celebration was cut short as a huge blast suddenly rocked the ship.

“Where did that come from!” Enya yelled.

“They must have guns on the outside of the prison too. Why wouldn’t they do that?” The Computer said.

“But they shouldn’t have stuff that powerful.” Enya spoke pointing to a picture on the controls. “They blew off a huge portion of the back of the ship.”

The intercom turned on once more and Malls spoke again. “That was an illegal weapon I just made legal just for you, one more try with it and your ship is space dust! Since we don’t need you alive we are about to use it on you again...goodbye...” And then the second blast hit and the ship went flying through space.

Alarms began to go off through out the ship as they hurtled through space. Enya caught one last glimpse as the main screen, being rocked so hard that she couldn’t keep her head still.

“We’re about to hit the atmosphere of a planet! We’re going to crash land somewhere on it but I seriously doubt we’ll survive the impact!”

“Well it was ‘not’ nice knowing you!” The Computer spoke just as everything went black...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment