Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Hurting

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 14 - Hurting

Chapter 14 - Hurting
Chapter 14

Hurting

Enya smiled as the engines of they’re new found ship started up. Now they could get away from Luecrun and this horrible planet. She let out a wonderful sigh as the ship blazed through the hot atmosphere of Mushy.

The ship was small sadly...apart from the two seats and control panel of the cockpit only a door behind them led to the even smaller engine room and that was it for the small ship.

As long as it would take them away from Luecrun she was happy but she didn’t know about he thought...

The Computer had been eerily quiet for a very long time now. Holding the bleeding wound from The Fawlk he stared out the window in front of them unblinking.

Are you going to be alright?” She asked feeling strange about his sudden eerie quietness.

She got no response from him which wasn’t much of a surprise.

“I know you can here me.” She said gazing at him. “Geez what’s wrong with you?”

He seemed to finally return back into awareness and looked at her. “Leave me alone!” He murmured angrily.

“You look like you need some rest. Why don’t you sleep?” She asked. “You seem a little out of it anyway.”

“Couldn’t sleep even if I wanted to.” He spoke gripping his gashed up chest which seemed to have finally begun to stop bleeding as much.

“Your not acting like yourself. You shouldn’t let Luecrun get the better of you.”

“I’m fine.”

“No your not!”

“How would you know!”

“I can see it a mile away!”

“Leave me alone!”

Enya sighed. “What happened? You’ve really changed...you could argue with me for hours yet now...”

“I just want to be left alone!” He yelled crossing his arms angrily.

“I think Luecrun did more then just hit you. He destroyed a lot more then that...”

“You don’t understand anything do you?”

“If you’d tell me what the problem is maybe I could understand. If you’d just stop snapping at me for five seconds, you seem to forget that I was hurt just as badly too.” As she said this she gently gripped her back which was still bleeding too.

He seemed to hesitate for the longest time before finally speaking up. “I...I am weak...”

“Hello! I doubt there are many people who can stand up to Luecrun much less The Fawlk too!”

“No! Not on the outside! Inside! I am weak inside...I thought I was strong but now I know I’m not. I’m not supposed to feel this way...how can I ever be myself if I’m weak...” He crossed his arms again. “I’m not supposed to feel these things...I’m not supposed to show weakness, I can’t be the way I usually am anymore...not as long as I feel like this.”

Enya was shocked by what he was saying. “How can you say saving me from The Fawlk and driving Luecrun away from killing me weak.” She said gently. “And besides nobody said you have to be strong to be sarcastic and rude.” She smiled hopefully. “You became my friend despite the way you normally are and you saved me twice. I find that as something very strong, you got hurt for me.”

“Is that...really what you think?” He asked surprised.

“Yes! Besides your more interesting when your being mean anyway.”

“...Thank you.”

“Don’t even worry about it. We have much more important things to think about anyway. This stupid ship is gonna run out of fuel after awhile and if the data is correct we will have to hijack another ship on Turo...Turo is the Federation’s main planet so we will have to be very carful when we get there and after that we should be home free. Once we get to Earth we should be safe from the Federation and Leucrun. If they do try and attack us we have 626 cousins to help us fight back!” She cringed at the thought of meeting the experiments again. It would be heck on Earth once she’d be back, nothing but taunts and bullying.

Silence filled the room for the longest time but nether of them even tried to rest even after all the things that had happened. The Computer still didn’t seem to be alright but he seemed to be less worried about everything.

“Enya...” He spoke up.

“What is it?”

“Your power still works even though if it doesn’t work very well, right?”

“Yeah, but if your thinking what I think your thinking I hate to say it but I doubt I can knock you out very long.”

“Do it anyway.”

She nodded lightly. “Fine but don’t expect it to work.”

“Just do it!” He snapped again. His anger was growing hard to control thanks to all the new feelings he was trying to put up with. He wished to rest and hopped it would make the feelings and pain go away.

Enya let her voice fill the room, her power working the best it could. She was doing the one thing she was truly good at...singing.

Acoota,

mikiba kie baaheth jihadi

slkia toomot gitter bika

naga noboko, ivia takia makia

mikkat iki mockeecha

slkia foobko miktavapt qukta mikovo pivokta mikkata

slkia koko kivo...

Once finished she smiled and curled up in her own chair feeling like her power had for the first time actually worked. She too felt like she could sleep for eternity but her power didn’t work on herself. So sleep wasn’t going to come as easy for her but knowing her power had been useful for once made it a little more easy.

“Your not so bad, even if you are a sarcastic jerk...”

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment