Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Losing A Friend

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 16 - Losing A Friend

Chapter 16 - Losing A Friend
Chapter 16

Losing A Friend

“Grand Council Woman!” Jumba gasped. “So Doc! You actually made something from all the stuff you’ve stolen from me! Even worse you used it on someone important! I bet you don’t have a clue how to fix the DNA do you?”

“It’s merely a prototype...” Doc spoke insulted by Jumba. “I would have never gave the Council Woman the power I did if I had everything figured out. I had to be quick with Malla looming over my back!”

“So ...judging by sphere imbedded in chest your DNA was mixed with experiment 616.” Jumba said looking down at the former Council Woman. “You have power to teleport anywhere as long as you’ve seen it before. Tell me why you haven’t used it to get out of here?”

“It’s just as the idiot over there says, as long as I look like this I really can’t go anywhere.” She spoke in her usual formal and powerful voice that didn’t fit well with her experiment body.

“I am thinking we both have some explaining to do. I say we leave and you can tell me about what Malla is up too.” Jumba said.

“Indeed! I thought there was little hope for the Federation now but if you’re here that means Lilo and Stitch mustn’t be far behind either, I have fath they can stop my sisters plans. You must be here because of my sister, your exiled from this planet on a normal day but right now everything is far from normal.”

“We are needing to figure out lots of things now but once we get out of here we should explain everything that’s going. I don’t have clue about what Malla is planing and your not going to believe why we got dragged into this!”

Just as Jumba finished a thick metal wall slammed over the door leading out of the lab. Doc had pressed a button locking down the lab. “Malla would have my head if I let you two leave!” He yelled. “And what makes you think I’d let you just walk out of here?”

“Doc! You idiot!” Jumba spoke angrily. “What is more important, Malla having head or the terrible things she may do if she stays in power! She plans to blow this planet sky high, if you don’t let us leave we are all doomed!”

“Don’t worry...” Doc said pulling out a gun that looked all too much like Jumba’s DNA machine. “I had a feeling Malla would double cross me in the end, wants to get rid of Me, you, The Grand Council Woman, and all 626 experiment...we are the only thing standing in her way. I plan on getting off this planet before Malla blows it away, but first I’m gonna make you an experiment too! That way you can’t get in my way anymore and I can use you for research!”

“Are you kidding me? Malla will find out you weren’t killed when she destroys this planet. It would only be a matter if time before she would find you and have you gotten rid of.” Jumba argued.

“If I have to die then your going with me, my old rival. So your coming with me! As an experiment or not!”

Just as Doc pulled the trigger and the same white light filled the room he felt a tug on his plants again and the next thing he knew was that he was in a long meadow going on for miles...The Grand Council Woman had teleported both herself and him somewhere...but where?

Jumba knew 616 could teleport over millions and millions of light years and that he had only made one flaw with the experiment. Things like the energy shields surrounding any kind of ship disrupted the teleporting process meaning 616 can teleport anywhere except in a ship with it’s shields up, if there is even a small break in the shield 616 could still teleport but it is rare that such a thing happens. He still had no idea were they were, but The Grand Council Woman had to know because she could only teleport to places she had seen before.

Far off in the distance of what seemed to be a never ending meadow a large city could be seen. Unlike most planets the city seemed to try and balance itself between technology and the nature around it.

“This is my home planet.” The Grand Council Woman said. “One of the only planets in the galaxy that hasn’t gotten into a war, both on the planet itself and with other planets. We are somewhat peace loving creatures, as you can see I became the Grand Council Woman so that I can find peace for the whole galaxy while still giving people freedom. As you can also see I’ve had to start many horrible wars for a peaceful cause.”

“We can speak here without being bothered right?” Jumba asked.

“Yes, I also believe I just saved you from becoming as furry as the creatures you’ve made.”

“Doc was never really a smart one you understand...” Jumba sighed. “I don’t know how we are going to save little girl and her friends, home planet, or Earth from your sister.”

“My sister has always been this way you know...she seems to love watching other people’s pain but even more so power hungry, she will do anything to become more powerful then ever.” She gave a disgusted look at the thought of her sister. “She is as cruel as anyone comes, a few years ago she disappeared from the family and became the leader of a high power criminal organization hiding out in space just out of The Federation’s reach. We ignored the group for a very long time because they were only causing troubles in parts of space that haven’t been explored by The Federation yet. Sadly she had a much bigger plan then running a criminal organization, I was forced to take action when a fellow council member was killed protecting me from an assassination attempt from one of my sisters followers.” The Grand Council Woman gave a pained sigh. “The man who was killed was a great friend of mine...he had asked me to marry him only a few days before hand...he was killed when we were going to make announcement to the people of our marriage.”

“It seems Malla is only trying to cause great pain.” Jumba spoke. The Grand Council Woman had lost someone very dear to her just like Jumba had lost his parents. “I am guessing there is only dark days ahead for the galaxy if Malla is able to stay in power.”

After a long sad silence she began to speak again. “We were able to capture the assassin and made him tell us everything. I couldn’t believe my sister had tried to kill me, I knew she had never been the most kindest person but never this bad. I had been so busy with my duties I hardly even realized my sister had disappeared, because of this it nearly led to my downfall. I did not want the people to know my own sister had nearly been my downfall so I had her secretly captured by a group who works outside The Federation. I was going to give her a sentence when I was attacked from behind, my brother Luecrun who I hadn’t seen since I was little had returned! He had been working in some of the farthest reaches of the galaxy capturing and killing people for large sums of money. He has a lust for blood and is only a shadow of the brother I once knew. He had horrible and extremely illegal modifications to his body, he is nearly immoral to both blade and plasma! You would have to rip him apart to truly kill him, only old age seems to be the only thing that can kill him now. If you tired to kill him he would rip you apart before you can do the same to him...he dragged me off to Doc who as you can see did this to me and the rest you already know.”

“I am thinking I should tell you what is going on over on our side of things...” Jumba said as he told The Grand Council Woman everything that had been happing and even more so that he was making a machine to fix the effects of the DNA mixer.

...At The Ship Heading For Turo...

The Computer was awoke by his constant aching, he had thought there was nothing that could wake him after being so tired out but it seemed his bad luck found away. The Fawlk beak sized hole in his chest had stopped bleeding awhile ago but it didn’t stop it from throbbing as painfully as it could, his legs and feet felt like iron and he really didn’t want to how it would feel to walk on them now. Although he had not been cut up in any way around his back the metal tail from his attacker still had bruised it badly and it still hurt just as bad.

On the inside it was just as bad, he’d been embarrassed in just about every way possible, he’s ego nearly shattered to pieces, he’d nearly been killed far too many times now, everyone seems to out to get him except for Enya who he now can’t hate as much after not taking this time to get at him because he was a lot weaker then he’d ever thought.

After everything...he still wasn’t perfect, he still wasn’t acting like the way he’d been made to be...he still was just as weak...

“Stupid Gareth...he doesn’t understand anything...” He murmured. “He’ll never say I’m imperfect again, I’m as human as anyone else.”

Just off In the distance between all the stars a purple like planet could be seen glowing much brighter then any of the others. Enya was still asleep so The Computer had no way of knowing if this was the planet they needed to land on. He decided he needed to wake her just in case, he didn’t need them missing the planet they need to land on before the fuel ran out.

Enya... “Stop thinking about her!” He thought angrily. “As soon as everything gets back to normal I’m gonna forget all about this and I’m going to forget about her too!” It was funny, Enya was one of the only people who put up with him apart from Courage. He’d had quite a few owners before getting stuck in the attic for nearly half his boring life. Most of the others didn’t put up with him, they couldn’t stand a talking computer with a bad attitude. He was often sold off right away to someone else not that it really mattered to him.

The moment he jumped off the chair and hit the white, metallic floor his legs gave out on him. He dropped to the floor painfully, after spending a few minutes trying to get his cramped up legs to work again he finally got himself to stand back up again. “Stupid annoying body!” He yelled. After everything that had been happing to make his life a little more difficult he was begging to grow one heck of an easy to set off temper.

The whole annoying mess was loud enough to wake Enya. Her eyes gazed over at him, “You look like your feeling better.” She spoke. “Are you going to be okay now?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine...” He growled trying to ignore the pain exploding from his cramping legs and utterly sore feet. “I hope your still capable of walking...I’m certainly not.” He made one meager step forward before dropping back down onto the floor.

“I hope your joking.” She said looking over at the slowly growing purple planet. “That’s Turo over there, when we land we need to hurry and hijack another ship as fast as possible. This is the Federations headquarters home planet so if anyone sees us we are dead.”

“So what happens if they try to shoot down the ship we take?”

“You kiss your sarcastic butt good bye, that’s what!”

As the ship progressed and soon landed on Turo, The Computer spent the time trying to get himself walking again. Although it still hurt like crap he was able to get himself walking again without limping.

Turo was just weird looking...Everything about it seemed to be purple, even the very sky was purple. They landed on one of the many landing pads, the landing pads seemed to go on for miles and on them were thousands of ships. It looked like hijacking a ship was going to be pretty easy, in front of them was another pad and thankfully an unmanned ship but how long would it stay unmanned so they could steal it?

Enya opened the cockpit door of there own ship pointing outward. “We run for it, when we get to that other ship we get it’s door open as fast as possible. Inside the ship we should be safe so I can take my time to get it’s engines working. If this all works out, it should be a clean shot back to Earth.”

“Finally!” He spoke. “At this point I doubt anything else can go wrong anyway.”

“Lets go then.” Enya spoke as they made there way outside. Quite a few ships were flying overhead either landing or taking off, thankfully none of them seemed to be federation ships nor did anyone seem to notice them.

“You’d think they’d have higher security if they’re so afraid of us...” The Computer spoke gazing over at a few passing aliens who didn’t even give him a second glance. “Are you sure there’s a bounty on us? People don’t really seem to care.”

Enya sighed. “They’ve got a genetically enhanced bounty hunter after us what more do they...” She stopped talking as a surprised expression filled her face. She turned around faster then The Computer had ever seen her move before, she gasped softly and yelled out an. “Oh, no!”

Before The Computer could even turn around himself a bright light filled the air and a blue plasma blast struck Enya she let out a scream as the blast sent her a few feet into the air before she struck the ground she let out a soft forced cry as she place a hand onto her now burned chest and then...not another breath was uttered...

...Luecrun’s laughter filled the air...

For a few moments The Computer was unable to register what had just happened. On a normal day he would have thought it could have very easily been him who’d gotten struck but today wasn’t normal...Enya...gone...

They’d been so close to getting away...gone...dead...no...she couldn’t be...Enya had never done anything to deserve this...he’d done plenty of things worth getting this...why did she get hurt...she couldn’t be dead...

“I bet she didn’t survive that!” Luecrun spoke letting his voice fill the now seemingly eerie quiet space ship landing pad. “That’s for kicking me...I hope it hurt just as bad when it struck you...”

The Computer let himself drop to Enya’s side. His mind was racing, he wasn’t sure what to do anymore. “How do Living things check to see if they’re alive? Something about a pulse? Great, I don’t even know what a pulse is to even begin with...she can’t be dead...not after everything...Just how do humans save each other! I’ve got to do something!”

He heard Luecrun speak again but he was hardly listening anyway. “Don’t worry your next...you can join her in hell, trog!”

And he felt anger...he’d felt angry before but nothing like this, this was anger unlike most of the normal times. He felt his teeth clench in utter anger, how could that monster Luecrun not care he’d just hurt or maybe even killed someone innocent? He felt his power beginning to activate, he was programmed not to even consider taking life, much less doing so but he couldn’t help but envision Luecrun melting just like the metal and anything else he used his power on...if Enya had to die then Luecrun should too...

“Enya better be alive...” He spoke in an unusually calm voice as he stood and faced the monster who’d nearly messed everything up to many times. His eyes glowed green ready to get rid of Luecrun forever, all he need to do was let his power work and it would be all over. “Enya better be alive or else...” He felt his fists clench in utter anger.

“Or else what!” Luecrun laughed. “If you could actually hurt me you’d have done it back on that annoying planet!”

“Wrong.” He rased his hands as well also ready to fire and melt Luecrun into a puddle of nothing.

“I’ll be seeing you in hell then too!” Luecrun spoke rasing his metal hand, plasma cannon ready to fire. If he was going to kill be killed then he’d take the little trog with him.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment