Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Death

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 17 - Death

Chapter 17 - Death
Chapter 17

Death

Why did Enya matter so much? He couldn’t understand why he felt angry that she got hurt. Now here he was...ready to kill someone and disobey one of his most rooted programing. Luecrun was arming his plasma cannon mounted on his metallic arm, if one of them attacked the other would too.

“Looks like I’m dead as Enya is now!” He thought. If his anger hadn’t taken over just about everything inside him he would be calling himself stupid for not running away while he had the chance.

Enya...why had Enya been hit...why not himself instead? He deserved it much more then Enya did. Luecrun...that...that idiot...this was all his fault in the first place!

Unable to control his anger he let two perfectly timed beams strike Luecrun’s metal arm and foot. The monster didn’t have any time to react, much less fire anything from his arm. His arm melted right off in seconds leaving him with only one, weaponless arm to work with. His foot melted just as fast. Having backward legs didn’t help much, he lost whatever balance he had in his ‘normal’ leg and toppled to the ground.

Luecrun gazed up at the enraged semi experiment. He sat up letting his arm support him enough. “So, you really are capable of something...”

“Quiet!” He growled rasing his hand ready to fire at the bounty hunter again. Despite his anger he turned around back to Enya. He would much rather help her then finish off Luecrun right now. “One more word and I’ll blast a hole through you.” He spoke.

Enya was still looking exactly as she was after being shot down. He kneeled down beside her trying to figure out how you make sure someone is dead or not. All he really knew was that it had something to do with having a pulse...whatever the heck that was...

Why? Was all that coursed through his mind. Why care about her? Why was he effected by her possible death, so she had traveled with him for awhile? So what? He would have tried to forget about her once they got back to Earth anyway.

Was it because...she treated him like a human? Like they were equal? It was rare that he ever got treated like a real human, it was even more rare that someone ever put up with him enough anyway. Was it because...she treated him like a real friend...no matter what sarcastic or nasty thing he said.

He’d never had a friend before. Is this what it feels like? Either way his emotions were getting the better of him...all these emotions he didn’t understand even the smallest. What was he feeling?

“I’ve got to figure out a way to help her.” He thought.

He also wanted to finish Luecrun off but his programing was still making him give it a second thought. It also hit him how quiet Luecrun was being...

Wait, Luecrun! He must be...

Just as it struck him he felt Luecrun’s t metal tail wrap around his leg. Before he could even register what happened next Luecrun had him bound to the ground by his arm and tail.

“You are very stupid!” Luecrun growled between clenched teeth. “That girl of a trog distracts you too much! Now your gonna die by my hands...painfully and slowly...”

Luecrun had him pushed painfully into the ground, he’s remaining arm clenched his head so hard into the ground he thought he was going to be crushed.

“What an idiot I am!” He thought. “Geez, stupid enough to forget about the one guy who wants me dead the most! Looks like it’s over...I’d come so far...now Enya really is...”

Luecrun released his tail from the bind picking up the badly ‘beaten in just about every way’ computer by the neck. His shark tooth grin returned as The Computer scowled at him.

“Your going to pay! You just had to go mess everything up! You couldn’t just leave us alone, you’ve messed everything up for me! You’ve degraded me, embarrassed me, nearly killed me, you stopped me from getting back to Earth, and now you’ve killed someone who didn’t deserve to be hurt!” He yelled between breaths since Luecrun had a powerful grip around his neck nearly chocking him to death.

“That’s what I love to see!” Luecrun laughed. “And now your gonna pay for destroying two, original, expensive, metallic arm and leg! I won’t be able to walk right until I get new ones and I’m not going to let that go” He’s grip tightened around The Computers neck, his smile only grew wider.

Not only did it feel like his neck was going to be snapped in two he also realized why living things need air so badly. His sight was beginning to blur and he felt extremely light headed.

“No...not yet...got to help Enya...” Thinking was becoming difficult itself. His starved brain couldn’t handle much more. “I...I really am never going to Earth again! Never thought I’d miss the attic or Courage. Worse of all...how am I going to prove it to him now...Gareth...”

Luecrun’s eyes seemed to light up as his prey went limp and his eyes seemed to give that far off look, that look you give when your dead...

Luecrun threw the lifeless body aside, his prey was gone so it didn’t matter anymore. He made his way over to Enya which wasn’t easy because of his missing leg. He placed his claws to her neck expecting to get no pulse.

He gasped...

Then a smile lit up his face. “Still alive! Unbelievable!” He pulled out a communicator with a large grin.

“Sir?” A voice asked.

“Tell Malla I’m bringing in one of the mutants. Also, inform the technicians of Uta Eight that I need a new arm and leg built. Tell ‘em I’ll inform them on the details later just get it done.”

He gazed back over at the lifeless body of he’s former prey as he picked Enya up. He smiled and laughed.

“Tell Satan I said ‘Hi’” He laughed

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment