Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Unknown Feelings

Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!

Chapter 20 - Unknown Feelings

Chapter 20 - Unknown Feelings
Chapter 20

Unknown Feelings

Tel’ura was as odd as anyone could be, just when The Computer thought Thunk was the craziest person he’d ever meet Tel’ura came in and destroyed it. The alien seemed to only care about death, as he navigated the both of them through the darker-less known parts of Turo he did nothing but speak about his job of disposing of dead bodies. The Computer had thankfully kept himself quiet trying to ignore Tel’ura’s stories about dead bodies.

This part of Turo was run down and looked as though it was run by gangs and criminals. Although it was still filled with impossibly high towers and buildings and still held the purple glow found everywhere on Turo it still held a slums like feel to it.

The Computer found himself wondering how any of this would help him get into The Federation, all he wanted now was pay back and a way off of Turo and back to Earth...and maybe find Enya alive along the way.

He had a hard time believing Enya was really alive. He’d given up believing that plasma blast had not killed Enya not to long ago and he didn’t want to get his hopes to high again. If she really was alive he wanted to get her as far away from Luecrun as he could.

...Why wish to give such protection?

He decided to stop pondering why he suddenly had such feelings for that Marry Sue of an experiment, what did she ever do for him? He was ALWAYS saving her...

He guessed the most living things didn’t like watching others get hurt and it was the same for him. He decided that all these feelings were coming from the instinct to help others when there suffering. He’d always only cared about himself and that wasn’t going to change just because he had ‘falsely’ become friends with the 499th experiment and actually ‘cared’ about her. Once he was safe and back on Earth he’d forget about her and let life for him return to normal.

...and he never wanted to feel the same thing he felt after Luecrun shot Enya ever again...he hated that feeling more then anything and it had nearly caused him to lose control of his anger.

Never again would he let that happen.

Tel’ura stopped suddenly halting the green half-experiment in his place. Both there eyes fell on a hover ship parked next to a run down rather small building compared to the rest of Turo. The hover ship looked too nice up against the dirty, ugly slums. Tel’ura nodded at the sight of it, he spoke up after a few seconds.

“I’m taking you to see the Glack Gang of Ursa-5.” He stated. “They’re a bunch of double-crossers but I think I can get them to help you out. If all goes to plan you should soon be able to get in the Federation but...”

“But what?” He asked knowing this was too good to be true.

“I want you to let me come with you into The Federation...” Tel’ura spoke.

“Why?”

“I don’t have much love for Malla or her brother myself...use to be a friend of they’re father, I was Malla’s godfather at one point in time.” He sighed lightly. “She and her brother were good kids at one point in time. Looks like the real Grand Council Woman is the one who didn’t go bad.” Tel’ura mumbled something before silently making his way through the door of the Glack Gang’s hideout.

The Computer suddenly had a very bad feeling but ignored it as he followed the old alien. He felt he could trust Tel’ura but something still didn’t feel right...

They made there way down a small hall and through another door and then The Computer was met with a sight he never thought he’d see.

A cadge hung from the ceiling just slightly missing the floor by inches and in it lay...

“Courage!” The Computer yelled utterly surprised...had they really...had they gone into space to look for him...

“Computer!” Courage yelled just as surprised. What were the odds of this happing?

Tel’ura just scratched his head unable to figure out what the heck was going on.

Courage gave a huge sigh before talking again. “Before we explain anything can you guys get me out of here?”

“I guess...” The Computer sighed unable to believe this...

He was just about to melt the bars before Courage spoke up. “Be carful, I haven’t seen those Glack guys since...”

And right then yells filled the air as the three members of the Glack Gang ambushed the threesome, each holding metal poles.

Two genetic experiments were much better then one...

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment