Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Three

Okay, this is about Sabjuh (a very good friend of mine) and me, going to Japan. Or rather, Tokyo. Rather still, Sunset Shrine. Teeheehee. You'll see where this is going. Just Read!

Chapter 3 - Three

Chapter 3 - Three
we set out to the village Kagome had mentioned, and half an hour later, we found ourselves face to face with a young man and woman and a little kid with a fox-tail. Kagome jumped forward being the hyperactive person she was, and introduced us to them.
`This here is Miroku, he's a monk.`
`And a lecherous one at that,' InuYasha added gruffly.
`Sango, she's a demon-exterminator, and Shippo, he's a fox-demon.'
After we'd been introduced, Sango said that it was getting dark, and that Kaede had diner ready. This rang a bell with me, and I was happy when we found ourselves in a small hut with a kettle with what seemed to be stew above the fire. As Kagome explained everything to the old woman Kaede, we were handed a bowl of the stew, and worked it down. The evening passed quickly as we were told stories of the many adventures they all had had, and when it got late, all of us went to sleep on the mats used as beds. I kept tossing and turning, and after what felt like two hours of it, I decided to get some fresh air. I tiptoed out of the hut, careful not to wake anyone, and sat down outside. I was shortly joined by Sabrina.
`Can't sleep either?' she asked, though it was obvious.
`No...I think my mind is too busy trying to comprehend it all.'
`Yeah, same here.'
We just sat there for a while as a gentle breeze blew cool wind on our cheeks. She spoke up, breaking the silence finally.
`What do you think about InuYasha?'
`I think he's arrogant and rude, and not in a sexy way.'
She chuckled, and said she felt the same way. I nudged her playfully.
`What do you say we hit the road?'
`What? Travel on ourselves?'
`Yeah! Wouldn't that be great?'
`You're not serious, are you?'
`Of course I am!'
`Don't you think we'd get eaten or something?'
`Oh yeah, didn't think of that...Let's stay with InuYasha and Kagome.'
`Yeah, about them...they seem to like each other.'
`Yeah, no kidding...'
`Wow, look!'
`What, where, who?!'
`The sun's coming up already!'
`Hey, yeah, you're right.'
We watched the sunrise, and listened to the songs of the early birds. The others were waking up, and while Kagome suggested we'd have breakfast before we go, InuYasha was bent on leaving as soon as possible, but when Kagome got some instant noodles out of her bag, he changed his mind quickly enough and sat down for breakfast. After everything had been eaten (InuYasha and I silently challenged each other to eat more and more), we set of. Sabrina and I walked on the back of the group, gaping at the surroundings, taking everything in. Around noon, Kagome noticed InuYasha tensing up.
`InuYasha, what's wrong?'
`It's Sesshoumaru...'
`Who's he?'
`InuYasha's half-brother,' Sango told us, and added that they were not on friendly terms.
`Be quiet!' InuYasha bit at us, and we were pushed into the bushes with Kagome, where we would be `safe'. A few moments passed before we noticed something. When we did, we gasped quite loud. A tall, handsome man stepped into the small clearing, his face emotionless, long white hair past his knees, broad shoulders, and overall HOTNESS! We almost found ourselves drooling over him.
`So, little brother, I see there are two new pathetic life forms added to your little ensemble,' the man spoke.
His voice was deep and sexy, and held not one hint of an emotion. Sabrina and I were head over heels with him in a few seconds, and so it took us a little time to realise he was insulting us. When we did, we stood up simultaneously, and glared at him together.
`Who do you think you are, insulting us like that?!' we both raged at the same time, and visible to anyone but us, a red aura glowed around us, and our eyes became almost black. The man, Sesshoumaru, watched us with a glint of interest in his eyes, and soon we found ourselves being carried away by him, dangling over his shoulder. He jumped from tree to tree, and while Kagome screamed out for us, we were trying to get away from him by pounding his back and kicking his chest, but it was all very...useless.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KikyoShouldDie10101 on November 3, 2007, 5:05:55 PM

KikyoShouldDie10101 on
KikyoShouldDie10101HEY HEY HEY! THAT IS NOT FAIR! WRITE MORE! MORE MORE MORE!

Mitsje on November 4, 2007, 4:52:09 PM

Mitsje on
Mitsjeit's been a very long time since I even read this stuff, lol, and I don't think I have the file on my pc anymore.. but I'll see what I can do when I have some time to spare =)

KikyoShouldDie10101 on November 29, 2007, 9:52:41 AM

KikyoShouldDie10101 on
KikyoShouldDie10101YAY! YOUR THE BEST! *HUGS* YAY! IM COUNTING ON YOU.

dark_inu_lover on September 9, 2005, 9:20:34 PM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_loveri dont know why nobody had commant yet so i wil be the 1e verry funny :p loool pleas write more ?!?!?!:):D