Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting of Fate

When fate brings people together for unknown reasons

Chapter 1 - Meeting of Fate

Chapter 1 - Meeting of Fate
Ok here it is my first chapter as I have promised the Cast members will be here but there kinda late last I heard sumtin bout getting kidnapped on some bus driven by evil fans or whatever so hopefully theyll get here soon til then enjoy the story~~ Moon Atoka (also FYI Im using my self in the story and also my boyfriend so during the interview dont get confused k)

~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~********



In a time where demons roamed there were three half demons that had never met but fate thought differently of it and they meet these half demons despised by humans and hated by full demons shunned them from the world, now have to face it together or there next fate is death&



A 15 year old girl was walking through a village wearing a black cloak that covered her long sliver hair, her freighting yet kind golden yellow eyes and of course her black dog ears. The girls name was Katsumi Atoki she is kind and gentle but feared by mortals who dont understand her, hated by demons for having mortal blood in her veins now has to hide the fact shes a half demon. Hmm I wonder what I can eat here? she said walking around and sniffing the air she then saw some rice balls and ramen to eat and she sat down and bought some making sure she thanked the lady while keeping her head down she ate quietly and quickly. That was good much better than what I had yesterday, she said remembering she only had some cooked fish. She got up and started to walk out of the village when a strong wind came through and blew her hood off Its a Demon a villager said and everyone started running grabbing children and the men getting ready to fight.  Damn wind she said running into the woods and saw the villagers stopped chasing her and she was now alone in a clearing.



Else where in the forest were two boys one 15 and the other 16 there names were Tenki and Zetsu Setsu both half tiger demon brothers. Tenkis ears jerked a little at the sound in the village Sounds like a half demon was in the village Tenki Said Your point Tenki Zetsu said sounding uninterested. Lets check it out Zetsu Tenki said sniffing the air Wait its a half demon a dog one to be exact, Tenki said and Tenki said, Its a girl dog demon.  A girl are you sure Tenki Zetsu said sounding interested. Yes Im sure its a girl, he said coming across the clearing and seeing Katsumi standing in the middle of it.





Katsumi heard someone approach and got ready to fight only to see a tiger demon with long black hair and striped cat demon ears looking at her and as soon as their eyes met there fate was sealed. Katsumi took a step back W-w- who are you? she asked sounding scared its ok I wont hurt you my name is Tenki Setsu Tenki Said shyly. My name is Katsumi Atoki she said smiling and it made Tenki blush. Just then Zetsu walked in and saw Katsumi and he thought she was the loveliest girl he ever saw Hi my name is Zetsu Setsu Im Tenkis older brother Zetsu said confidently Hi Im Katsumi Atoki she said. Do you have somewhere to stay for the night? Tenki asked her well no I dont but I dont want to impose on you guys she said kindly Well it wont be imposing wed be glad to let u stay with us for the night: Zetsu said. Really, thank you so much she said hugging both of them which made them both blush a dark shade of red. Tenki started walking through the woods talking with Katsumi about her parents and where she came from and other topics he could think of, when at last they came to a medium sized hut it had three bedrooms inside and Katsumi was to stay in the last room. Thank you for letting me stay here she said taking off her shoes and opening the sliding door to a small room, No its our pleasure to help a girl in need. The bathroom is just down the hall, Tenki said pointing to another door. Ok thanks she said nodding and for once in her life she felt like she had a home even if it was just for the night. I feel safe here, I feel like I belong here with both of them even if it will only last for the night. To me this moment will last a life time she thought as she lay in her room slowly drifting off to sleep but soon she had a pleasant dream which soon turned into a nightmare. A boy holding his wife in his arms making sure she is safe and warm Im glad I met you Katsumi the boy said kissing her on the cheek. You mean it Tenki she asked him. Yes of course I mean it I married you after all Tenki said as she gave him a smile and the look in her eyes full of love and trust. While she was being held in his arms she didnt notice the dagger he had in his hand behind her getting ready to plunge it into her heart not only killing her but destroying her trust she had for him and her soul sending it to the after life. Im sorry Katsumi Tenki said regretfully as she asked Tenki what are you talking- she started to ask but couldnt finish because he stabbed her in the heart as she griped the covers in pain coughing up blood and looking into his eyes which were filled with many emotions pain, sadness, and of all of them regret for what he had to do. W-w-why Tenki?  she asked as the gold in her eyes started to lose their color as he answered her Im sorry Katsumi Im so sorry he said as he laid her in the bed kissing her on the cheek and leaving the room while she died her soul shattered her trust destroyed and her heart broken she died. Tenki came in hearing her cry and smelling the tears and he held Katsumi telling her to calm down but she pulled out of his arms and kept crying until he left her alone and she took a nap. She just started crying I think she had a bad dream, Tenki said to Zetsu Well she has had a rough past maybe she should stay here and make this her new home Zetsu said as she walked into the room. Let who stay here? she asked them both Katsumi would you like to stay here and make this your new home? Tenki said hoping shed say yes. I dont know I wouldnt want to be a bother to you guys she said Oh dont worry you wouldnt be a bother to us at all Zetsu said to her So what do you say Katsumi Zetsu asked hopefully. Katsumi looked at both of them carefully and seeing that they really wanted her to stay Ok Ill stay she said happily and both brothers hugged her. Well it looks like this will be my home I can feel the happiness in here and Im glad I chose to stay. I feel as if Ill have a lot of fun with these two, she thought hugging them back. If only she knew how much fun she would have she might not have stayed with them cause now the funs just beginning for these three.





~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*****~~~~~

Interview #1: Katsumi

Me: Ok were here and it looks like they cast has just arrived stared at the destroyed bus as the cast comes out covered in blood ummmm ok then glad u could make it& first off lets have Katsumi as our first guest  a bright light filled the room and a stage with four chairs and a couch appeared along with an audience Katsumi my friend take a seat

Katsumi: walked out on stage and sat down in a chair far away from me and looked pissed ok wat the hell was with the bus u sent us

Me: no clue wat your talking about that bus is totally safe and harmless

Katsumi: harmless my @$$ we were jumped and maybe even mugged by evil fans

Me: hey not my fault it was the cheapest bus I could rent

Katsumi: just ask questions

Me: ok katsumi let me ask you this&do you know who stole the cookies from the cookie jar

Katsumi: fell over and twitched slightly &. wat the hell is wrong with you

Me: nothing it was a question

Katsumi: no I dont know who stole the cookie

Me: ok then lets show some behind the scenes footage pulled down a large screen and pressed play



Some big flashy words apparel saying BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE



Katsumi: come on Hanuyasha yaknow you love me more than that slut Moon

Hanuyasha: wearing ripped jeans and a black tee  umm sure I guess its ok

Katsumi: smirked good wat Tenki and Moon dont know wont hurt them

The video was cut off and a very angry host glared at Katsumi



Me: wat the hell was that I swear Katsumi come near my man again and Ill kill you three times over

Katsumi: come on Moon you know you aint woman enough for that man

Me; oh hell no dog you better yo eyes checked cause who here is the one with the mate mark&yea thats wat I thought dog

Katsumi: bring it on once your out of the way I can take yo man

Hanuyasha: stepped on stage and sat down umm wats up

Me: glared at Hanuyasha you two timin bastard you jus lik yo brother aintcha chasin after some hussy who already got a man I should kill u where u stand

Hanuyasha: backed away from me Moon calm down I&I didnt mean anything by it

Me: oh save it for yo hussy

Katsumi: dog dont talk to my man that way

Me: hell no dog I can talk to my man anyway I can

Crowd: dogFIGHT dogFIGHT dogFIGHT



Camera guy: ok since there fighting Ill do the thing she does I guess&Please review itll help save the hungry children of the world so if you want to help save kids send a review or call 1-800-iwanttoreviewandsavethehungrarychildrenoftheworld now thats 1-800 iwanttoreviewandsavethehungrarychildrenoftheworld



Commercial comes up with hungry kids holding up various signs like Feed Us or Please Review and as such



Final thoughts and preview:

Ok this interview wasnt the way I wanted it but hey watcha gonna do anyways next chappie is about the fights and such and some past revealed also next interview is with my two timin boyfriend Hanuyasha and maybe a few more fights

The Meeting Of Fate




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment