Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Five Years

When fate brings people together for unknown reasons

Chapter 3 - Five Years

Chapter 3 - Five Years
Hello to all my lovely fans its nice to be back to add another chappie so far weve had a lot of fights with our interviews but we have a special bonus at the end of the story if you review so please for me for the bonus and for the hungry children please we beg of you review anyways Onwards with the story ~~~Moon Atoka

~~~~~~******~~~~~~******~~~~~******~~~~~~~



Its been 5 years since I last saw Katsumi, 5 years since I saw her run through the trees, 5 years since I last saw her face and already I feel shes never coming back. My name is Tenki Satsu and I fell in love with a half dog demon named Katsumi who disappeared 5 years ago and never returned until now&



Katsumi was walking through the forest in the middle of the night she was now a little older looking her hair was down to her butt and was even more sliver than before, her eyes were as golden as gold itself but still had the softest shade of yellow hidden in them. To think five years went by&five years of looking for Kane&five years of traveling and fighting and now Im back in this clearing again. she thought as she stopped in the clearing where she learned who the killer of her parents were. Five years of lies and five years of truths. She said as she stood in the middle of the clearing looking at the full moon brighten the lands, she stood there and held out her hands as it began to rain. It was raining cherry blossoms beautiful pink cherry blossoms some fell and landed in her hair others gently caressed her cheek as the silently landed on the ground.



Tenki was walking through the forest but then he stopped and sniffed the air sniff sniff this scent. No it couldnt be she disappeared. But maybe it is her. He said to himself as he ran towards the clearing and coming to a complete halt seeing what looked to be a heaven sent angel shes as beautiful as and angel. No shes not an angel shes a goddess. Tenki thought as he watched the mysterious girl gaze at the falling cherry blossoms her hair glowing in the moonlight and thats when his breath caught and his heart stopped for when the girl turned around he saw Katsumi looking at him. Ka-Kat-Katsumi. Tenki said as he stepped towards thinking this is a dream and if he took one breath hed wake up from this dream. Tenki its you its really you. She said as she ran to him and embraced him in a tight hug Ive missed you Tenki, Its good to see you again. She said looking at him up and down. Tenki stood there staring at how beautiful Katsumi was she was like a goddess in his eyes, he didnt realize what he was doing until he felt his arms move on there own and pulled Katsumi close to him and then he placed his lips on hers and kissed her softly and passionately. Katsumi stood there in shock but then she relaxed and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer only pulling away to breath. Tenki and Katsumi stood there gasping for air as they looked at each other until Tenki said Katsumi I-I love you. Tenki said looking at her with loving eyes I-I love you too Tenki. She said tears welling up in her eyes.



While they were kissing they didnt realize that Zetsu saw and heard everything and he was beyond pissed to realize that Tenki got the girl he fell for. Damn that brother of mine. Zetsu said as he walked away from the scene hurt and angry at Tenki for taking Katsumi away from him How dare he take her she was mine hmm now if I got rid of him then Katsumi would be mine for the taking. Zetsu thought evilly as a dark power ran through his veins.



Kane was walking through a village of dead mortals who he himself killed A river of blood, a song of death, my heart beats cold, the scent of death in the air, a wolf must kill its prey, to be soaked in blood is its fate, a path of death a path made from fate, I am only a pawn in lifes eyes and until Im dead I kill. Kane thought as he continued walking.  5 years since I last saw Katsumi. 5 years and all that time she was searching for me and never found me. Kane said aloud to himself but then he felt a wave of anger and sadness cut through the air like an arrow Ah someone I can use as a pawn. Kane said disappearing into the ground.



Zetsu stopped under a tree to catch his breath when he felt a presence watching him and this presence had a lot of power. Show yourself demon Zetsu said getting into a battle stance. I see youre the brother of Katsumis friend Kane said stepping out of the shadows reveling himself so what if I am, whats it to you? Zetsu asked him. I can feel your anger you want revenge for your brother taking away the girl you loved the one that was supposed to be yours. I can help you win her back but youd have to give yourself up to me and turn over to the dark side. Kane said looking straight into Zetsus soul slowly feeling it turn darker so what do you say turn over and win your girl or stand by and watch what should have been yours taken by someone else? Kane asked. Fine Ill give myself to you, now how do I get her back? Zetsu asked him only one way to win her back Kane said and then said you must kill your brother Kane finished but then added Do you think you can kill him or are you scared? Kane asked making Zetsu madder Of course I can kill him Zetsu answered and then he felt an evil force go inside him turning his eyes as dark as a black hole and turning his hear cold as ice Zetsu could feel the power of evil building up inside him. Now here are your new orders you kill both Tenki and Katsumi Kane commanded and Zetsu nodded and turned around and went to go look for them.







~~~~******~~~~~******~~~~~******~~~~~*****~~~~~

Interview #3: Tenki and Zetsu



Camera guy: umm our host isnt back from killing that Stripper so I guess this is postponed for now

Tenki: hell no weve been waiting for our turn

Zetsu: yea so we demand-

Camera guy: ok ok jeez Ill do the interview got on stage and sat down in a chair

Zetsu: sat down on the couch

Tenki: sat on the other side of the couch

C.G.: so umm whats it lik working in this fanfic

Zetsu: lame as hell I was killed off

Tenki: it was ok so far but it could be worse

C.G.: well umm Zetsu how do u feel since you didnt get Katsumi

Zetsu: Im pissed off I shoulda got the girl not my baka brother

Tenki: shut up chicks dig me cause Im young and sexy

Zetsu: thats it imma kill you

Tenki: jumped off the couch and ran off screaming

C.G.: since they ran off I guess thats the end of this interview so please review save the bonus save the hungry children and redeem yourself



Some guy: if you want to save the bonus then call 1-900- iwanttosavethebonusandredeemmyself and if you want to save the children then call 1-800 iwanttoreviewandsavethehungrarychildrenoftheworld



Final thoughts and Preview:

Ok so far so good except the interviews are dead since most of the crew is gone killing one another but dont worry valance will be in order cause weve got some quest stars appearing, next chappie is about the fight between Zetsu Katsumi and Tenki a lovers showdown and like we said if you want to save the bonus then call 1-900- iwanttosavethebonusandredeemmyself and if you want to save the children then call 1-800 iwanttoreviewandsavethehungrarychildrenoftheworld now are people are standing by waiting for these calls

Five

Years Later



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment