Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - At the dance

A look at how Seto and Mokuba care for eachother.

Chapter 5 - At the dance

Chapter 5 - At the dance
( At the dance)

The gang made their way to the front door of the gym without saying a word to each other. Tristan came walking up to them and greeted them, “ Hey! Wazup guys?” he said.
“ Hi Tristan” said Yugi .
Serenity came walking up to Tristan, and said hi to him.
“ Oh! Hi Serenity, would you like to hang out with me during the dance?” said Tristan not realizing that Serenity has come to the dance.
“ Well sure Tristan,” said Serenity, and grabbed Tristan’s hand and led him into the gym.
Duke ran up and watched them enviously, as they walked into the dance, he almost ran after them but saw another girl and asked her to the dance, and would try to get Tristan jealous of his date that he brought to the dance.
Mokuba grabbed Seto’s and started to lead him into the dance, “ Come on Seto lets go have some fun, come on hurry!!!!” he yelled anxious to go have some fun at the dance.
“ I’m coming, I’m coming!” Seto laughed.
The dance was filled with teens and there younger siblings laughing, dancing, eating, and having all sorts of fun. The decorations were hanged up beautifully. The ghosts were blowing with the breeze coming from the vents, the lights flashed of and on with there multi-color designs giving the dance a little zaz, and fun feel. The music was blasting at high, and all the kids were dancing and having fun like there wasn’t a care in the world. Seto watched Yugi blend into the crowd and disappear.
“ Seto can I go see if any of my friends came to the dance?” asked Mokuba.
“ Sure kid, go ahead,” answered Seto.
“ O.k. Seto, I’ll be super careful!” Mokuba said and headed of into the crowed, and disappeared.
Seto stood there and watched couples giggle and laugh with each other. Seto sighed wishing that he could experience the joy of having a girlfriend. A slow song came on and the crowed split up, only leaving couples dancing. The lanky teen watched the couples dance, not realizing a girl was standing by him in a Tigger costume. He jumped when he saw her, she looked back at him and smiled, she had bluish-green eye’s and had a very sweet smile. Seto got a anxious to dance with someone so he asked the girl.
“ Um, would you like to dance with me?” he asked shyly, ‘Oh man she is not going to dance with me why did I-’ he thought and got cut off.
“ Sure.” she said and grabbed Setos hand and led him into the crowed. Seto looked down at the girl she was a head shorter then him, he didn’t know if this girl went to his school or not. The girl seemed very nice and pretty. She grabbed one of his hands and put her other hand on his shoulder. Seto put his hand on her waist, he immediately knew what to do cause he saw movies of people dancing a couple of times.
“ Do you go to this school?” she asked looking up at him.
“ Yeah. Do you?” he said.
“ Yes, hey you’re a good dancer. Had any practice?” she said smiling.
“ No. I think it comes natural,” he said looking down at her.
“ Ha. I like you, what’s your name?” she laughed.
“ Um, my name is Seto,” ha said blushing, at the comment.
“ Seto that’s a nice name, my name is Christina,” she said.
“ Welllll, it’s not as nice as Christina,’’ he said remembering that name from one of his classes, “ are you in computers seventh period?” he finished his sentence.
“ Yeah, are you in that class with me?” she asked surprised not knowing that he was in her class, cause she never heard that name.
“ You probably don’t know that I’m in your class cause’ everybody calls me Kaiba,” he said.
“ Oh I heard that name a lot, you seem more nice in person then when people explain it to you,” she said, and then the song ended. Christina gave Seto a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Seto stood there paralyzed from the kiss. He finally pulled himself together, and walked outside, thinking about her.
“ Hey little runt hand me all your candy!” the bully said.
“ I’m not no runt, puke face!” said Mokuba walking away.
Another boy walked up to Mokuba and grabbed his hand, “ You need to watch your language kid!” he said and pushed him to the ground. Mokuba bit his leg, “ AAAHHHH! Get him off of me!” the bully yelled. Another kid ran up and kicked Mokuba in the belly, the young boy broke out in pain and hugged his stomach.
“ Wait until my brother comes he’ll kick both of your @$$’s!” Mokuba yelled in pain.
“ Sure, and when will he be here?!” the bully said that kicked him.
“ Right now, “ said Seto. The bully kid turned around and Seto punched him in the face. The guy flew back and landed on the ground and started clutching his face, “ AAAHHHH, MY NOSE!!!!” he yelled.
“ You’ll pay for that punk!” said the other bully, and threw a punch at Seto. Seto caught the punch in his right hand, and twisted it over the bully’s shoulder and flipped him to the ground. Both of the punks got up and ran off frightened or to get backup.
“ You alright kid?” said Seto kneeling down to Mokuba.
Mokuba stood up, “ Just fine. Good thing that guy kicks like a woosey, “ he said dusting the dirt of him.
Seto sighed in relief, “ Good. If it ‘s o.k. with you, I wanna take you to a special place,” he said
“ Yeah, where, where, where?” Mokuba said jumping for joy.
“ It’s a surprise, come on we must hurry,” Seto said and ran off in the direction for the ocean.
“ Wait for me!” yelled Mokuba and ran after him.
They both ran joyfully through the streets, trying not to be late for the surprise. Seto finally led his younger brother to a cliff right next to the ocean, and stopped and looked up to the stars. Mokuba ran up by Seto panting for air, “ Where is the surprise Seto?” he said.
“ Look up at the sky,” said Seto.
“ Whoaw, that’s beautiful!” Mokuba said and looked up at Seto, “ Thank you big brother this is the best day of my life.”
Seto grabbed Mokuba and started tickling him, they both tumbled to the ground, and looked up at the sky.
“ You know what Seto?” asked Mokuba.
Seto looked at Mokuba “ What?” he said.
Mokuba looked at his older brother “ That this moment would never end, and that we could stay up here for ever.” he answered.
They both looked back up to the sky, and thought of good times they had before they got adopted by there stepfather. Seto thought how good life would be if Mom, and Dad would be alive, and that he wasn’t a CEO, and wished that there lives were a normal one. They both stayed there all night until the sun came up, and enjoyed every bit of it.


Happy Halloween

The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MirMir on January 26, 2005, 11:25:45 AM

MirMir on
MirMirawwwwwwwwwww! That was such a cute story! I loved it! *adds to favS*