Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Visit

Rose is finally with her family, there''s no huntsclan, black dragon or Chang. There should be nothing between love of Jake and Rose, but... parents are sometimes a little to nervous...
(after the last episode)

Chapter 2 - Visit

Chapter 2 - Visit
Apartment in hotel was fulled of people. Because of rain, Long family was bored. They were just sitting there and playing cards.

- We can go to museum, when it... - dad paused and looked at his daughter - Hayley! Don't cheat!
- Yeah, daddy's right! - Trixie said - Turn off your dragon eye!
- It's just a game... - Hayley answered but she lay cards on table - You won this part
-That's right! - Trixie shouted happy and turned to Jake - Hey boy, what's with you? You're just sitting by the window for an hour
- Um..I'm just thinking about...- he began
- ...Rose? - Spud interrupted him -Again? Why don't you just meet her?
- I'm afraid her parents won't be pleased to see me again in their home after that action with police - he said - But now I'm just waiting for a call from her

- Mom, are waffles prepared to eat? - Hayley shouted towards kitchen - I'm hungry
-Hey kids, if you're hungry, come here and help me - mom said. Hayley, dad and Spud ran to kitchen, but Trixie just sat next to Jake on bed.

- I just want to ask, what will happen when we get back to NYC? - she asked him - I mean, with you and Rose?
- You always know how to make someone sad - he whispered and turned to window.
They had been sitting like that in awful silence for about a minute.

Ringing cellphone had interrupted that fraught situation.
Jake ran out of room with his cellphone and hope in his eyes.
- Hi Rose...Yeah...I'll be there in a minute...Bye! Dragon up! - that was all Trixie could hear. Then she looked through saw red dragon flying towards Rose's apartment.

* * *
DING DONG!
Jake finally got to right adress. He was really curious what's Rose's place like. Door was opened by a tall blonde in dress. Her hair were in a ponytail. She was looking at him in silence.
- Hey Rose! I'm so glad I see you! - Jake stepped into house and tried to hug girl.
- What are you doing?! - she said angry - I'm not Rose!
- So...who are you? - he was a little confused
- I'm here! - he heard and then saw "The real" Rose.
"Of course!" he thought "No birthmark"
- I see you've just met my twin sister, Daisy - Rose said and pointed at her
- Twin sister? Awesome! - Jake looked at Daisy with fascination - Do you play jokes on people?
- Ugh - Daisy gasped and rolled her eyes
- Oh boy, I'm so happy you're there - Rose said and kissed Jake. She felt so lucky with him.
- Yuk! - Daisy pretended puking and ran upstairs

- Finally alone - Rose sighed
- You're sister is cute, but you're the best - he said and kissed her again - How do you feel about yesterday?
- I don't remember it well - she sat on sofa - But I think it's just because of your wish. Do you want something to drink?
- Maybe - and they went to kitchen

* * *

Their friendly chat was lasting for hours. When Daisy came downstairs they were sitting on sofa with empty glasses in their hands talking about nothing.
- How are you couple? - she asked with smile - I'm sorry Jake, but you have to go now. Our parents will be back in about 5 minutes.
- Ok, then - he stood up and followed Daisy to the front door - Bye Rose, see you tomorrow
- Bye! - she managed to shout before her sister closed the door.

Jake decided to take an elevator, so he pushed the button. When it came to that level Rose's parents went out of it and looked at him with anger.
"Oops..no meeting tomorrow?" he thought and went home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment