Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Job

Sonic and the gang travel to a hotel where they are sure that a certain villain has traveled to with his new accomplice. To find out what's going on, they need to disguise themselves (and test their characters) in a way they never have before. But not without running into more trouble along the way.

Chapter 3 - The Job

Chapter 3 - The Job

When the sun had risen the next morning, the five mammals got out of bed and exited the room quietly as to not disturb Taffy.
They made their way to the first floor via the elevator to the check-in desk to see who had will assign them their missions.
Tails was the one that made a flying leap up to ring the bell on the desk.
"Hello," he asked, "Can we speak to the manager?"
In a second, a man with a shaved head and dark skin appeared at the desk. He looked straight ahead, then down.
"You're lucky," he said, "that I happened to be close to this desk. What it is it that you need help with?"
"Some guy named Tani told us to meet up with you here," Sonic told him.
There was a flicker in the man's eye.

"Ah, yes! I understand now. Wait here for a moment."
He went to the back of the desk and into the room. He then came out holding some folded clothes. 
"Here you are," he said handing them the clothes. 
When they unfolded them, they were revealed to be uniforms of some sort. The shirt was Japanese style and looked like the top half of a robe. The males being given blue ones and the females given pink ones with shorter pants. There was only one problem with them.
"They seem a bit big," Cream pointed out.
"There's no way these would fit us," Knuckles added.
"Not in your current forms," the man said, "now you go to your respective restrooms and open those bottles, then put on your uniforms and report back here for the mission.
"Tani didn't exactly explain what these will do to us," Knuckles said from the stall he was in, "so how do we know if it will work?"
"He said they work spiritually," Tails said, "so maybe they'll work on the other people's perception of us?
"Hopefully," Sonic said, "especially since we've been given goofy uniforms."
"Let's just open the bottles all together," Tails said, lifting the bottle up at chest level, "ready?"
—"Yeah."
—"Sure."
And as they uncorked their bottles, nothing seemed to change at first, but then a white fog engulfed the room, then when it cleared up, the room seemed alot smaller.
"The room seems smaller now," Knuckles said.
"I'm getting that vibe, too," Sonic said, until he looked at his hand, which looked like it had a longer arm attached to it. And his glove fit big.
"Wha-?! Well, at least we're taller now and can fit into these weird clothes." He then put them on, and the other two, presumably did too.
When they all exited, they saw something else they didn't expect to see. 
Their reflections weren't the usual forms they would see.
-"Ack!" 
-"Huh?!"
-"We're... we're human!"
They all looked at each other, still in disbelief.
Knuckles looked at his hand, which no longer fit his glove, and looked at the other one. He then wiggled his fingers, and looked at them in slight horror.
"I wonder if the girls are as freaked out we are?" Tails asked, just before they left the restroom.
And sure enough, they met with them, coming from the adjacent bathroom. At that moment, they looked shocked seeing one another's human form.
"Sonic!" Amy cried out, "you're... just as cute as ever! For a human."
Sonic rolled his eyes at her comment.
"My, my," the man said in a jovial way, clasping his hands together, "you sure have grown."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment