Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sakura

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 3 - Sakura

Chapter 3 - Sakura
Name: Sakura(*Akade) Invargas.
age: 40.(deceased)
Gender: Female
Status:Nightmare ayala invargas the First
Bio: Sakura was an odd woman with an odd job..

Sakura was Originally named Akade Anasa. But She preferred a name her best friend called her, sakura! So She was Sakura Anasa. But As a child, she was actually a VERY normal girl, but she had a knack for taking advantage of boys, and men alike, and she was possibly the smartest girl in her classes, making her valedictorian of her high school. This impressed the Special Area and Tactical Experienced Forces. The SATEF. Whom came to sakura when she was 18. And ready for college, Sakura was actually only going to do this for the Money it had paid, and she was also in GREAT shape due to her bad experience when she was a junior when someone tried to seduce her. She was put under extensive training, and passed all her classes with flying colors. She was the Only agent who could complete every course, and so at age 19. She was put into a brothel coverup, to Arrest any and all people who were involved with illegal drug rings, and she had gotten guy after guy VERY easily, except then..she met..a strange man..one whom seemed to resist sakuras charm, and she immediately fell in love, but this would be her biggest downfall...she got married. And lived with Nightmare in a battlefield area, taking care of her beautiful child, Night, and resting her Second baby, Niata, whom she kept a secret from Nightmare, knowing he Would soon do something That she was fully ready for..and so when Nightmare was about to shoot Night and kill him...She Took the shot, and protected night as he held her in his small arms....and She gave him Nightmares dogtags and a teardrop shaped necklace. he wears both always. And She now is buried with Nights very first knife planted as a gravestone, and her favorite flowers surrounding the grave, courtesy of Night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment