Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Aerian

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 5 - Aerian

Chapter 5 - Aerian
Name: Aerian Jade Sienka.
age: 38.*Deceased*
Gender: Male
Status: *married/deceased* Aria Sheya.
Bio: Aerian. The backstabber.

When night was in the army, he met a commander, one with sunglasses, smoking in the corner. Night was interested and went to him. He called himself Aerian, and looked at night, seeing his natural ability. And He liked the look of the kid. so he Hung with him, being his best friend. And The two got along great. They would laugh together, And bleed together in war. But he trained Night on Nights praying mantis style, which night still uses. Aerian had a past that he told No one...but all they know is that he was happily married...But Aerian wasnt too..straight with his position on good and evil...he would do drugs, and even Tell night about how death was glory. Night was scared of him at points even. But overall, Aerian, a high class soldier, was someone to look up to. He felt no pain. He was the Perfect soldier..until the one day..he turned his back on night during a mission and shot him in the shoulder, thinking he had gotten him in the heart. Night almost Did die from bleeding. But he was fine. He had more endurance than Aerian thought. And Night met aerian again, During his biggest mission, In which aerian tried to mess up the whole operation with his bomb skills, But night diffused them all quickly, then confronting Aerian on the roof of a building. Night had a bone to pick. But Aerian wanted death. For His wife had divorced. meaning he had Nothing to live for. and so Night stabbed Aerian in the chest with his knife during their battle. and aerian fell off the building. never seen by Night again. Never known to the public as Aerian the Soldier. But rather Aerian the Betrayer.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment