Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Naori

Yeah..you know the deal. XD;

Chapter 8 - Naori

Chapter 8 - Naori
Name: Naori Kazameshi
age: 22
Gender: Female
Status: *married*- Terai Showna
Bio: Assassin for hire

Naori Is a very hardcore girl. Arms and legs wrapped in chains most of the time, She is VERY gothic. and Hates every aspect of life Except Terai. When she was small..she lost everything. But Terai, whom was her best friend. Saved her from death. and kept her close in his heart. She got married to him, despite his familys disapproval. But She also was pregnant with a child. At the same time though, she was an assassin for hire. a good one too. And Nightmare had paid her to go after Night once. She did as told and tried to kill night, but Night had caught her off guard, and shot her. However...she didnt take the damage..the baby did...So she now lives to this day to Kill night and cause him Bleak unhappiness forever..but so far..she has failed...and hasnt found a way to kill him....All she can do is watch as he kills others. Shes planning a big move on night soon...we will just have to see if it works. But right now. She is awaiting the return of her love, as she rests alone in the deep corners of their basement. She cuts herself and creates sacrifices. knowing her spells will protect Terai always.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment