Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Kiss, kiss, kiss Scene

Setendo the Echidna has adventures with his new friend Kinoko,after his uncle Knuckles's death.

Chapter 7 - The Kiss, kiss, kiss Scene

Chapter 7 - The Kiss, kiss, kiss Scene
After Setendo was sent to cyberspace, Kinoko showed up there with Cream and A. Soiny.

"Well...at least TAILS isn't here," Kinoko said.

"Which means...!" Cream said...

Then Kinoko and Cream kissed.

"Ahhhhhh! LOVE!" A. Soiny said.

"I wonder how long they'll kiss for," Setendo said looking at his watch.

--45 minutes later--

"OK! THAT'S A LITTLE TOO MUCH LOVE!" A. Soiny and Setendo said together. "Where have you been all my life?"

They were ABOUT to kiss until Soiny realized that SEGA's the man for her.

"MAN!" Setendo said. "I thought I found my girl! Hey! Is that Ninga and Nintosega MATING!"

The egg came and A. Soiny tried to hatch it. It worked and A. Soinga emerged. After that Ninga ran away from A. Soinga trying to chase him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Like Mother, like daughter!" A. Soiny said.

"Sega, I THINK I found Nintosega!" Setendo said.

"Where?" Sega asked.

"Right there running away from A. Soiny's chao, A. Soinga!" Setendo said. "Also, do you think this scene is romantic? You know, Kinoko and Cream kissing?"

"Actually, yes!" Sega said.

"DANG! Am I ALONE HERE?" Setendo yelled.

Sega kissed A. Soiny.

"OK! Now THAT is a twist!" Setendo said.

"I'm A. SOINY!" A. Soiny said.

"Aww! TOO MUCH LOVE!" Setendo SCREAMED.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sega_man7 on March 19, 2006, 11:05:03 AM

Sega_man7 on
Sega_man7YES FINNALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ill help u now update more like this