Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Walked in the city.

 this is a story of how I met Els and Yugi.after wards,I met Yami in the Shadow Realms.And how I knew that we were cousins

Chapter 1 - Walked in the city.

Chapter 1 - Walked in the city.
   
 
N:Yami and Els were walking around the neighborhood looking for Blair(she asked them both to help her with her biology),they noticed a moving van parked at a house.While they were examining the area,a girl with black hair and black eyes ran into them.
 
K:Oh.I'm so sorry.
 
Y:Don't worry about it.Why were you running anyway?
 
K:Well,it's because I'm....a..
 
E:Hey Yami,do you know who moved here?
 
Y:Sorry,sweetie I don't.
 
K:Sorry to interrupt You two,but...I'm the one who moved here.
 
Y:Oh.Hi,I'm Yami and this is my girlfriend Els.What's your name?And how old are you?
 
K:My name's Kate,but you guys can call me Kaya.I'm 13 years old.
 
Y:Okay.Welcome to the neighborhood,Kate.Where are you gonna study here?
 
K:Domino Junior high school.
 
E:So Kate,do you wanna hang-out sometimes?
 
K:Well.....Can I?
 
Y&E:Sure you can.
 
Y:Meet us at Domino City Museum.and we'll introduce you some of our friends.
 
K:Hold it!How old are you two?
 
E:Oh.We're both 17.
 
K:If you both are 17,then why do you wanna hang-out with a 13 year old like me?
 
Y:Well,since you're a very nice kid and you're new here,we often give the new neighbors a tour of this place.So what do you say?
 
K:Well..*thinks first*I'M IN!
 
Y:Awesome!See you there.
 
E:Hope you're into music because we're off to a concert of  tonight and we have an extra ticket.Since you're gonna hang-out with us,it's now yours.
 
K:Okay.See ya later,guys!
 
N:After helping Blair for 3 hours,Yami and Els were oof to meet Kate at the Domino Museum. Meanwhile,Kate was waiting for them when a boy with brown hair and blue eyes bumping into her.
 
K:Hey,you dog!Can't you watch where you're going?!
 
SK:Who are you and what gives you the right to call me that?
 
K:None of you're business.
 
N:While they were arguing,Yami and Els came to stop the fight.
 
Y:Hey,Kaiba!Get away from her before I kick your @$$ to the next century!
 
E:Kate!Are you okay?
 
SK:So you two know this nitwit!
 
Y:Oh yeah?Well this nitwit is our friend so scram!
 
SK:Fine.Hey Kate!I hope you have fun with these losers.*laughing menacingly*
 
N:When Kaiba got away from the three,Yami calmed Kate down.
 
K:Geez!How in the world is that creep?
 
Y:The guy's name is Seto Kaiba.if you think he's that mean then I don't blame you.
 
K:Anyway,thanks for getting me out of that argument,guys.
 
E:Don't worry.That's what friends are for.
 
N:When they were about to leave for the concert,Yami seemed to noticed something familiar about her necklace.
 
Y:Hey Kate.Is that a Millennium Item?
 
K:Yeah.It's called the Millennium Compass.I got it from a friend in Egypt.It belonged to a warrior five
Thousand years ago.How did you know It was a Millennium Item?
 
Y:I've got a Millennium Item,too.It's called the Millennium Puzzle.This belonged to a pharaoh at the same generation.And as you can see,Els has a Millennium Item,too.
 
E:This one is called the Millennium Bracelet.
 
Y:Hey!Speakin' of Egypt,maybe we could check out the new Egyptian exhibit before the concert starts.
 
E:Sure.
 
K:Okay.
 
N:But while they were looking at one of the tombstones,they somehow enter the Shadow Realms.Soon after,Yami and Kate get a vision of their pasts.
 
 
You all will soon know what the vision is in the next chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AtemuLover on December 10, 2006, 5:14:08 AM

AtemuLover on
AtemuLoverCool story^^ Thnx for adding me into this^^ *faves*