Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Are we related?

 this is a story of how I met Els and Yugi.after wards,I met Yami in the Shadow Realms.And how I knew that we were cousins

Chapter 2 - Are we related?

Chapter 2 - Are we related?

 
N:Okay,let's see were we stopped in the story.The three teens were checking-out the Egyptian Exhibit before heading to the concert.And then suddenly,the somehow get transported to the Shadow Realms.After wards,Yami and Kate get themselves a vision of their Past and a prophecy!Let's see were we are so far,shall we?
 
K:Hey!Guys?Where are we?
 
Y:Huh?How in the world did we get here?
 
E:Don't worry,Kate.We'll get outta here A.S.A.P..I hope.*galps*
 
N:While Els was looking for a way out,a light suddenly flashes in front of the other two.Then after wards,Yami and Kate somehow are time traveling.When things got clear,they saw two young shepherds who look just like them.And then they saw another girl who looked just like Els!Weird,Huh?Anyway,She was running to them like she has something important for them.

OG:Hey,guys!Didn't you get the memo from the town?

B&G:What?!

OG:A messenger of the village leader said that the Palestians want our land and are gonna battle us for it!So the captain said that all men 18-40 years will ahve to join the army.

G:Brother?Please tell me you won't-
 
B:I'm sorry,sister.But if our people need me then I shall battle.Let Yahweh lead us to victory.

G:But brother,father and I will be lost without you!You can't go!*starts crying like the end of the world*
 
N:But suddenly a spirit came and interrupted the two teenagers from the story.It was the Dark Magician!

DM:*signs in relief*I knew this they would come.
 
Y:Mahado,Please tell us what's happening.

K:Hey!Yami?You know the Dark Magician?Hold it!How can he be real?He's a duel monster card!What the hell is going on around here?!?!?

Y:Well,Kate.You see it's kinda like-

DM:No need,your Majesty.I'll explain everything for you.
 
N:Them DM starts to eplain to Kate about Yami's truth.Then he explains that she was also his cousin back in Egypt but was never known by the family.

K:Wait!So let me get this straight.Yami's really an ancient pharaoh come to life and he and I are related.And let me guess.He's real name is Atem.

Y:That's right.Wait a minute!How did you know that Atem's my real name?
 
K:Well.The night after I got the Millennuim Compass,I kept having this dream about a pharaoh name Atem and a warrioir girl name Annk.

DM:Annk was your ancient name.it means life in egyptian.And since your are his Highness' sister by the propphecy,you are here by declared part of the royal family.
 
K:But what about those two shepherds who look like us?

Y:Same here.Who are they?

DM:Those two are your ancestors.They are twins and the other girl with them is a friend of the family.The boy's name is Vaner,he is two minutes older and the girl's name is Kira.She became heart-broken about her brother leaving for the army.She really loved him like he was a true brother.So she went up to Mt.Mosinaca and prayed to their beloved Yahweh for her to have permission to join the army along side his brother.Since he loved the family for their faithfulness to him,he granted Kira her wish.This made her very happy.That night,Yahweh sent an angel to the captain to tell him this message;"I will lead your army to victory of the war if you let the daughter of Micheal to join the army".And so he did.But a day before the war,Kira caught a illness and was advised by most of the village to back away from the war.But she protested and said she would be okay. 
 
Y:What happened during the war?

DM:The army was victorious.But Vaner got stabbed by the last remaining Palestian soldier and died in the field.His last words were.'Sister,you and I were a good team.Remember that you and I will always be together'.After he breathe his last,Kira bursted in tears and sobbed for her brother's death.But while they were traveling back to the village,her stress affected the condition of her sickness and died on her tracks.The army,their father and the entire village showed respected for the two siblings for their bravery and sacrifice.

K:What about this prophecy you were talking about?

DM:Yahweh felt pity and sadness after their death and was impressed by their sacrifice for their land.He loved the two so much so he made a prophecy that their souls would meet in the future when the time has finally come.Those two souls are you.

K:But how can we see you?

DM:I'll tell you about it next time we meet,Princess.

N:And after that,he left.And by that moment,Yami,Els and Kate were out of the Shadow Realms and back to the Museum.

E:Whoa!That was just to weird.Yikes!You guys,we have to go to the concert now.It starts in five minutes.

Y:Then,come on!Let's get a move on.
 

N:So they got out of the museum and off to the concert.But while there,Yami kept thinking about he and Kate being siblings and so did Kate.After the last song 'Stars are blined' by Mal Simpton,they headed to Kate's house before 9:30 came.

K:WOW!That was the best concert I ever went to.Thanks guys,for hanging-out with me.You know, being a 13 year old after all.
 
Y:You're welcome!And if you ever need us in your issues and homework,just call us.We don't mind.

E:That's a great idea,Yami!Here's our cellphone numbers,Kate.*give Kate their numbers*

K:Thanks again,guys!See you around,Kay?

Y&E:Bye,Kate!

Y:Good luck in the neigborhood.

N:After Yami and Els said goodbye,Kate went into her new house and went to her room to put on her pajamas.And straight to bed.And to the usual,she starts to dream about Yami and her fighting side by side.And they lived happily ever after.
 
 
Yami and Kate:See you in the other chapter!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment