Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - At The Airport

Yay! another part ^^

Chapter 4 - At The Airport

Chapter 4 - At The Airport

At The Airport.

Its 6:30 And Chris is walking towards the airport with her little bags and things,
she was thinking about her grandmother,her grandmother gave her a hug and a last kiss goodbye before,so she didnt have to worry,her grandmother was very understanding she gave her granddaughter strenght,chris was really happy to have such great grandmother.
besides that she really wondered how the chosen one with the millenium puzzle looked like,was he small,thin and ugly or was he strong handsome and sweet,who knows how he is,maybe shell meet him before her time runs out,she really needed to find him or else..she would turn into a cat when shes gonna kiss a boy..That sucks while she was thinking she heard very scary vioces like ''Dont go to domino..your end lays thereeeehhhh'' she looked around an none was there,she thought ''but if i dont go i need to live a life in a cat body i dont want that '' and so,she heard screams of joy behind her,it were her friends who were a bitt late..it was now 6:45 and still she wasnt at the airport,here friends were talking about how awsome this was to go to the place where the famous duelists are,they were so excited,theyve been following every single tv programm where a duelist was in..they loved to meet them for real..
While they were fantasising chris had her mind set on that one boy..that she had to sacrafice her first kiss too...she thought'' what if hes really ugly,what if hes so nasty and pervert like,what if hes such a brat..what if...'' while she was in deep though ester Screamed out ''AAAAAAAAH if we dont hurry the plane will be gone come on lets run!!'' They run as fast as they could..and gladly for them they were there right on time for the plane..They hopped into the plane with a big smile of relief on there faces..As they sat down in a chair they noticed they needed to go to the bathroom,So sarah was the first to go while the plane took off the whole toilet shook..and chris,and ester were laughing there asses off, stupid enough..kate couldnt come because her mom didnt wanted her to go there,but there was enough fun for the three of them..as sarah came from the toilet..she looked a bitt pissed off..chris and ester couldnt stop there laughter..and later on sarah only could laugh with them,it was pretty amusing ..after a few hours of fun in the plane they all got tired..and drove of into a deep slumber...The plane only needed 6 more hours to be in domino..but even so..as the plane flew on..Everyone floated into a deep slumber...Chris had been exhausted the whole day..only thinking about what is going to happen in domino she was the only one still awake in the plane..after a while of thinking ..she allsow fell in a deep slumber...













Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment