Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Welcome Home!

Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)

Chapter 5 - Welcome Home!

Chapter 5 - Welcome Home!
Usually when Crystal moved she would have a moving house party. But as her Mom was gone, she didn't. She unpacked and soon she was so tired she fell asleep. A few hours went by and allwas very silent. Suddenly Crystal awoke. She heard the startling sound of doors being slammed open and closed.
"Uh Oh More People!" Crystal said in a whisper.
She quickly ran over to where an old box was to hide behind, unaware of what was in it.
"Hmm... Over here" Said a voice which was getting louder.
Crystal ducked down as the people were indeed close. She didn't even draw a breath.
"Boss... I need to go um... urm..." Said a voice.
Crystal slightly peeked out. She saw a man indicating that he needed the toilet and then another man. A man wearing a black cloak.
"You idiot! I told you to go before we left Bob!" Said the cloaked man.
Crystal giggled a little.
"Did you hear something Bob?" A voice said curiously.
"Urm... No?" Said this Bob man.
"Hmm... Well then next time be more alert!" Siad the furious cloaked man, stamping on Bob's foot.
"Uh Okay sorry Boss" Siad Bob needing the toilet and hopping around on one foot.
The two men scavenged around a little obviously loooking for something.
"Grr... They seem to not be here! How could this be?" Cloaked man said.
"Urm... McDonalds took it for safe keeping?" Bob suggested.
The cloaked man groaned and pulled Bob out of the door by his shirt, slamming the door behind him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment