Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who.....BeastBoy????

This Story sucks and its for Terra fans!! please comment

Chapter 1 - Who.....BeastBoy????

Chapter 1 - Who.....BeastBoy????
                                                                Terra
                Terra was a true friend and a Titan. If you are a Terra Fan you will like this story!!!!


Chapter 1
Who..... BeastBoy????
Terra was walking down the street when she saw a Green Dog."Wait thats not a real dog or is it?"she thought. She just moved here from Loraces City(Its about 2 days away form Gothem)
When Beastboy walked by her ( or the green dog!!) Terra tried not to look at him, She just walked on by. The green dog saw Terra and was like "Wow Shes Hot"So the green dog (Beastboy)followed her. Terra noticed that she was being followed so she used her powers and left.
        "Wow she has powers ....I'd better tell the Titans."Beastboy thought. As soon as BeastBoy reached the tower he told them. Terra saw that she wasnt being followed by him she went home. Once she got home she called her friend Troy.(Girl)
"Brrrrrrrring"Troys phone......"Hello, Hey Terra,........What!!!!,.....Wow a green dog?? cool....... Ok...... seeya at school ok ....bye" She hung up the phone. Terra was relived that dog wasnt following her. "Terra dinner" yelled Terras mom from down stairs.
"Ok! be down in a sec."She yelled back. Terra went down stairs to eat and was gone for a couple of minutes and then she was done. Terra looked at her clock and it was 8:48pm. So she took a shower and got ready for bed." **Yawn** im tired. She layed down on her bed and like pop she was asleep.
        Beeep, Beeeep Beeeeeep!! Terras alarm clock."Huhhhhh im up im up" Terra said as she fell of her bed. She turned off her alarm and saw that it was 6:25am "**yawn**need to get ready for school." Yawned Terra. So Terra got ready for school when she was done she looked at her calender and it was Saterday!!!

Terra fans its time for the real action ( I know this story stinks) 8(
I'll make a comic for this soon!!

Terra walked outside and saw a green lama. "Oh my gosh, a green lama!" The green lama was actually Beastboy so he formed into human and said" Hi im......"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Terra screamed
"***Sigh** Im Beastboy and im a super hero."
"How are you a super hero??"
"Im the 4th member of the Teen Titans"
"OK whatever,... Will you stop following me, Please?"
"Uhhh....." Beastboy was thinking
Beastboy snached Terra and formed into an egale.
"Ahhhhh, Let me go you jurk, I didnt do anything to you now let go!!!"
Beatsboy tried to dodge airplanes and stuff in the air when........ He accidentally sliped and let go of Terra
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Terra screamed very very loudly.
"I got you!" Beastboy yelled
Beastboy flew as fast as he could. Terra was falling fast.
"Ahhhhh!!!"
"Got ya!!!"
Terra almost had a hartattack.
"I am going to kill you" Terra said
"Im taking you to the tower!" Beastboy told Terra
"What tower???" she asked
"That tower, ....thats the Titans tower Cyborg built it." Beastboy showed Terra
"Ok, ....cool." Terra said
                                        To find out what happens read Chapter 2 Practice

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightbird on November 26, 2005, 11:54:59 AM

Nightbird on
Nightbirdwow thats real good you should talk to my sis shes 11. Her FAC name is xo-evil_princess-ox. Her AIM name is SuperChick30823.

RaVeN121 on July 8, 2005, 3:40:28 PM

RaVeN121 on
RaVeN121Thanks this really sucks i dont know why the font changed??? any request on a story??

Sonic_the_Titan on July 6, 2005, 1:48:14 AM

Sonic_the_Titan on
Sonic_the_TitanVery cool, I can' wait 4 the next chapter.

bb3_29 on July 5, 2005, 3:19:52 AM

bb3_29 on
bb3_29Thats really Good!! Keep it up!!
Please update soon!!! ^_^ i want to know what happens!!! ^_^
Great JoB!!