Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hide and go seek

This is a story about Sparky and his mate, 220, aka thunder and how love can concur everything.

Chapter 1 - Hide and go seek

Chapter 1 - Hide and go seek






Disclaimer: I do not own lilo and stitch, but, oh if I did&













It was a bright and sunny day in Kawaii, and every person on the island was enjoying a very peaceful day. Over by the lighthouse, three people& um& life forms were playing.





Lilo: &98, 99, 100. Ready or not hear I come. Now if I were two illegal genetic experiments where would I hide?





Lilo looked around the lighthouse and she looked inside. She couldnt find the two little blue and yellow experiments. But, lilo didnt look on top of the lighthouse. There, a little yellow experiment with blue eyes and two antennas with electricity flowing in between them was watching her look.





Lilo: Sparky!!!! Stitch!!!! Where are you!!!!





Sparky giggled





Sparky: shell never look on top of the lighthouse.





Lilo walked around and looked at her surroundings. She spotted a bush and saw a little blue tail sticking out of it.





Lilo: Hmmmmmm&





She quietly walked over to the bush and said&





Lilo: Hmmmmm& I wonder where Stitch is?





Stitch: Oh No (he thought) she is so close have to do something to get her away. I know!! Ill dig a hole& uh!!!!!!!





At that point lilo had grabbed his tail.





Lilo: found you Stitch.





Stitch: OOOOHHHHHHH.





Lilo: ok stitch now will you help me find Sparky?





Stitch: Ih.





They looked all around, and stitch looked in places where lilo couldnt reach. He was climbing the wall of the lighthouse to see if he could spot Sparky on top of the lighthouse. Sparky heard him coming.





Sparky: Oh no.





He quickly flew down inside of the lighthouse into the light. But lilo was walking up the lighthouse stair to check again when he went into the light.





Lilo: Ok, where could Sparky be? Hmmmmm? She walked slowly around the light and Sparky was getting a little excited, sparks were flying off his body. Lilo quickly turned to face the light.





Lilo: Hi sparky.





This scared him and he went bouncing off the walls. Stitch had to run in and grab him.





Sparky: Thanks Stitch. Sorry lilo, I think I got a little out of hand with the game.





Lilo: Its ok it was just a game.





She gave him a quick hug.





Lilo: Looks like stitch and me have to check up on the other experiments, aloha sparky.





Sparky: Ok aloha lilo. Aloha stitch.





With that they left.





Sparky: Man I wish there was something fun to do when they werent here.





Back with Stitch and Lilo





Lilo: Ok Stitch I think next we should visit cannonb&*boom*. What was that!!!





They slowly looked around the corner and stitch quickly lifted her up, dodging a strong beam of thunder. When they landed, neither lilo nor stitch could believe their eyes. There, right in front of them, stood an experiment that was an exact replica of sparky except it had a puffed out chest, like angels, obviously a female to stitch, blue fur, yellow eyes, two antennas with blue electricity flowing in between them, and a white V on her chest. The experiment just stared at them and said:





Experiment: Take me to Experiment #221.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment