Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - BATTLE!

A story of the Racoon Brigade, A group of meceraies and their goal to free the country from the evil ruler

Chapter 6 - BATTLE!

Chapter 6 - BATTLE!
Joshua and Lucia made it to the town square where a group of empirials stood.
"Hey! Didnt i warn you about coming here!" Joshua shouted.
"Your at rebel arent you?!" One soldier shouted back.
"Get your words right! Im a mercenary not a rebel!" Joshua explained.
"No difference to us" He said.
"Well your as blind as you are talentless!" He smirked.
"You dare mock us" They raised their weapons.
"Commander! let teach them a lesson" Lucia said preparing her stance.
"Yeah!" Joshua raised a sword and threw it into the air and caught it and went into his stance. At that moment the brawl began, however the siblings were easily holding there own. Joshua was quick on his feet, capeble of dodging an attack rather then blocking it so he could get a strike on the oppeant when their guard was down. Lucia was simply striking with overwelming force, overpowering the soldiers with each blow.
"Dammit! Stay still already" One frustrated soldier yelled.
"If i did you'd hit me. That'll hurt. SO of course im gonna move!" Joshua jumped up and sprang of the soldeir. Using the momentum he gained he spun around in the air landed a blow down the back of the soldeir.
Lucia gaurded her foes attack and forced him back a struck all in one move. she then turned to face joshua.
"Joshua! Duck!" She raised her spear and threw it at the soldeir behind Joshua, As it flew through the air it become surrounded by lightning and struck its target.
"Nice one Sis!" Joshua said as he rose up and looked around.
"Damn! Retreat for now!" One shouted as the fled.
"Heh! Too easy" Joshua turned but someone else stood there.
"Im impressed with that display... considering they were merely weaklings" He said. He was wearinf the Imperial uniform but something was different about it. it looked more serfisticated and noble.
"And you are?" Joshua asked him.
"Theres not point in telling you... since you'll be dead soon" He said as he drew his sword.
"This guy isnt a push over Joshua" Lucia said getting herself ready.
"Hey! Seishroru! What do you think your doing?! You've been ordered to return to headqaurters! Not fight with these whimps!" Shouted a women in the distance.
"Fine. you'll leave for now. but if we cross paths again... you shall die." He said as he walked off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment