Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Joey's First Day

What happens when you take some of todays Hard Rocks stars and put them in school together? Just read this!

Chapter 1 - Joey's First Day

Chapter 1 - Joey's First Day
        Joey sat nervously in the chair outside the principals office. This was his first day at Little Rocks elementary, and he was pretty nervous. His large blue eyes darted around the room as the door to the Principals office opened. "Ok, Joey. Your all set!" Joey looked at the Principal, eyes still wide. The name "Mr. Osbourne" shown brightly on his name tag. "You ready to go?" Joey looked passed Mr. Osbourne at his mother, his eyes welling up with tears. "It's okay, Nathan." , his mother said with a smile. "I'll be here to pick you up after school." Joey sniffled and nodded. He picked up his lunch box and book bag and followed Mr. Osbourne to his new classroom.
        "Ok, roll call. Mercedes Lander?" "Here." "Morgan Rose?" "Here." "Corey Tay- Corey, leave LaJon alone." "Mr. Lee?" The teacher looked to his door to see Mr. Osbourne standing at his door. "We have a new student for you." He said as he handed a piece of paper to Mr. Lee. Joey glanced around the classroom nervously. "Mr. Jordison?" Joey snapped to attention. "Yessir?" Mr. Lee smiled. "Ok, could you have a seat next to Mick over there in the back? We'll get you a cubby during rescess, okay?" Joey looked to the back to see Mick sitting in his desk. He looked pretty tall. And kinda scary. Oh, well. "Ok." Joey said as he made his way to the back.
        "Hey!!" one student yelled. "He's a midget like Chocolate over here!" "Corey!" Mr. Lee exclaimed. Another student, his dark hair in cornrows, turned angrily to Corey. "Call me that again and I'll-" "It's ok, LaJon. I'll take care of Mr. Taylor after class." LaJon glared at Corey before turning to the front of his seat. "Racist jerk..."he mumbled under his breath. "Ok, lets get started." Mr. Lee said as he turned to the board. Joey tried to pay attention, but couldn't help hearing Corey making fun of LaJon. Joey had finally had enough when he threw a ball of paper at Corey. As Corey turned to Joey, a small smile crossed LaJon's face. "Leave him alone, you jerk!" Joey yelled. "Guys?" Mr. Lee said with a heavy sigh. "Ok, Corey, Joey, swap places. I can't deal with this anymore." As Joey walked toward Corey's old seat, Corey gave him a hard shove, knocking him into a small boy with dreadlocks. "Jeez, Corey, knock it off!" The boy yelled. Joey got up, embarrassed, and sat in his new seat, quiet for the rest of the class.
        At lunch Joey took his lunchbox and looked around the cafeteria.He spotted an empty table near the exit and was making his way there when he heard someone yell "Hey you! With the long black hair! Come here!" Joey looked to see LaJon at a table with his friends, looking in Joey's direction. "Yeah you! Sit over here!" Joey looked at Lajon for a moment before sitting at the tablewith him. "Hey, I appreciate what you did back there. Corey's is the school jerk." "Everyone hates him." A small boy with no hair said. Another boy, his dark hair in twists, nodded in agreement." "He keeps calling LaJon 'Chocolate'. It makes him mad." You're LaJon?" Joey asked. "Yeah. That's Morgan," he pointed t the boy with black twisted hair, "that's Sonny", he pointed to the boy with no hair, "That's Vinnie", pointed to a boy with blonde spikey hair, "and that's John.", pointed to a tall boy with brown hair.
        Where's Rob?" "Here." Joey turned to see the dreadlocked boy Corey rammed him into earlier. Rob sat down and opened his lunchbox. He glanced at Joey, who was a deep shade of red from fear. "You're the kid from earlier?" Joey took a sharp breath and nodded. "Yeah. I'm real sorry abou-" "Eh, it's cool. It's not your fault." Rob bit hard into his sandwich. "Chill on the eating! Your gonna break a tooth or-" "MORGAN!!!" Morgans eyes went wide. "Oh crap." he mumbled. A girl with long brown hair skipped over to him. "Hey Morgy!" she cooed as she gave Morgan a hug. His face turned sower as LaJon stiffled a laugh. "Hey, Mercedes." The other boys said as they grinned at Morgan. Morgan glared back at them. "I brought you a cupcake!" Mercedes squealed. "I made it with my mommy last night, just for you!" She took a cupcake with bright pink frosting and little heart sprinkles and sat it in front of Morgan. "I gotta go sit with my sister now." She gave Morgan a quick kiss on the cheek before she skipped off. "Bye, Morgan!"
        "Awwwwww!" The other guys teased. LaJon finally burst out in laughter. "That is sooooooo cuuute!!!!!!" the guys said in unison. "shut up." Morgan growled. He looked at the cupcake before pushing it to the center of the table. "Who wants this?" "I'll eat it!" Rob exclaimed as he grabbed the cupcake. Joey smiled as he saw Morgan scowling and wiping his face in disgust with his sleeve, LaJon laughing uncontrollably, Rob devouring the cupcake, and the other guys teasing Morgan. As long as he didn't run into Corey again, he'd be fine.
        Fat Chance.
        Corey spilled a small container of blue paint on Joey's drawing in art class. "Ooops!" Corey gasped, feighning innocense. "Sorry!" he walked away laughing. "Why can't you leave people alone, Corey?" a small boy with long blonde hair yelled. Corey sneered. "Oh, look. It's Mr. 'I think I'm So Cool Cause My Dad is a Teacher at the High School!'" The boy frowned. "Whatever. Nobody likes you." "Oh, and everyone likes you, Jesse?" Corey growled, getting in the boys face. "Huh? Everyone has to love Jesse Snider, right?" Corey laughed until he felt something hit him in the back of the head. He grabbed his head and felt liquid. He looked at his hand to see blue paint. He turned to see Joey, standing with blue paint on his hands. Everyone looked at Joey in shock. Even LaJon's jaw was wide open. Joey frowned at Corey, who's jaw was also dropping in surprise. "Back off." Joey growled. Poor Joey didn't know what hit him.
        He woke up to taste blood in his mouth, his classmates standing over him. "He's waking up!" Sonny yelled. Joey sat up, his head throbbing in pain. "You okay" LaJon asked, slightly worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." Joey said as he stood up. "Where's Corey?" "Mr. Osbournes office. Jesse had to go, too." "And so do you, Joey." Everyone looked up to see Mr. Manson, the art teacher. "Let's go."
        Joey sat in the same chair he sat in earlier. He glanced over to see Jesse sitting on the other side of the door. Jesse glanced at Joey, a small smile on his face. "Thanks." he whispered. Joey smiled. "No problem." ************ Joey didn't get into trouble that day. LaJon told Joey that anyone who throws something at Corey doesn't get in trouble because he has it coming to him. "Corey's in there every day." Rob said as he popped a pork skin in his mouth. They were all standing outside, waiting on their parents. "Piggie flesh?" Rob asked as he helled out his bag. The thought of skin form little piggies made Joey's stomach turn. "No thanks." Rob shrugged and ate another one. A blue car pulled up and honked it's horn. Morgan immediately whimpered. "BYE MORGAN!" It was Mercedes again. She gave Morgan a big hug before her sister tore her off. "Sorry." She said. "It's ok, Morrgan." LaJon said with a smile. "We don't mind"
        Joey sat at home as his mother fussed at him. "I swear, Joey! I can't believe you'd do something like that!" His mother turned as she heard someone knock at the door. She opened it to find Jesse and LaJon standing there. "Yes?" she asked. Jesse bit his lip as LaJon said, "We don't want Joey to get in trouble cause he was looking out for us. Can he come outside?" Joey's mother looked at them, then turned to Joey and smirked. "How about you two come inside for some milk and cookies?" As Joey, LaJon, and Jesse sat at the table, they talked excitedly about the next day. Corey had gotten suspended and wasn't going to be there the next day. Joey smiled at his new friends. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment