Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rain Rain Go Away

This is a fic about a few of my buddies from DA. In this fic you will see how uhm how should i put it,,,,,,,,, intense a simple game of Truth or Dare can be with these different personalities.
As you all should know Rose and DP me are well Mine!!

Chapter 1 - Rain Rain Go Away

Chapter 1 - Rain Rain Go Away


Love is Love's Reward

By: Amber



It was a warm cloudy day. Just the way I like it. The smell of rain in the air as I lay on the soft green grass in the public park of Amity Park. Everyone was heading home not to be drenched in the rain that was soon to come. I loved the rain. The smell of it as it fell upon the ground and my face. The wet feeling it left upon my skin and my clothes. I starred at the sky above me. The clouds becoming darker shades of grey every minute.

About 5 minutes later, a loud clap of thunder softly shook the ground. It startled me, causing me to jump off the ground. “Why a storm? Why couldn't it just be a rain shower?” I said to myself with a sigh. I brushed the grass off of my jeans and back of my grey t-shirt. Then I started to head to my home. I was about 1/3 of the way there when it started to down pour upon my head. “Oh perfect.” I was drenched in a matter of seconds. I started to continue my walk home in my glum way when the rain seemed to stop falling upon my brunette/reddish hair.

I looked up above my head to see a black umbrella with lil skulls upon the sides. Right then and there I knew who it belonged to. “Hey Amber. What's up?” said DD. I gave him a warm smile. “Oh, nothing really. Oh and thanks for helping with the umbrella. Appreciate it a lot,” I said. “Yeah sure, no problem.” We started to walk to my place. As we walked up the steps, I heard giggles coming from behind the door.

I turned the knob to find Autumn, David, Rose, Robbie, and Danton in my living room. “Uhm, what is with all you in my living room?,” I asked. “Remember you called us yesterday and asked us to come over,” replied Autumn. I slapped my forehead feeling stupidity running through my brain. “Check it out. I must be getting really old because my mind is already slipping,” I said to them all. David hugged onto Autumn as he let her lean onto his lap. Danton was blabbing with Robbie as Rose hugged onto his arm.

DD and I just rolled our eyes and walked into the room. DD placed his umbrella against the wall by the front door, shutting the door behind us. We both went an sat down by the group. Robbie asked.” So what shall we do? A group of teenage buddies in the living room, no adults in the house, it's raining out, somebody better think of something.” Then an idea struck his mind along with everyone else, well except for DD and mine. “Truth or Dare!” they all exclaimed at the same time.

DD's eyes seemed to nearly fall out of his head as they widened to their fullest point. My jaw just dropped down low. “You have got to be kidding,” we both exclaimed together. “Oh come on you two stop being so chicken,” Rose joked. “Watch it missy or I'll suck your sorry brat like butt into the thermos,” I snarled. “Attitude, I like it,” said DD. I noticed that he slightly blushed when he said it. Autumn pulled out her camera and snapped a pic of DD. “Hey! What did you do that for?,” DD snarled. “Black mail smells so sweet,” she said as she whipped the picture underneath her nose wofting in the smell of the freshly printed polarode picture.

“Nice one there sweety,” David said as he lightly pecked Autumn upon the cheek. “Autumn's got game. Who knew?,” Rose said in her sarcastic ways. “That's it you are going in the thermos.” I pulled out the thermos from my back pack that hung upon the wall on a hook and opened the cap. “Say hello to my lil friend.” Then I sucked her right up into it. “Hey now!!! That was uncalled for!” Robbie exclaimed as he snatched the thermos from my hand and let Rose out. “Thank you, hun. I don't want to stay here anymore. This is boring me,” she said as she snuggled up to Robbie. “Chicken! Suck up! Wimp!” we all called to her. Robbie gave us his glare and walked to the door of the house with Rose at his side.

“Come on Rose. I'll walk you home,” he said as he held her hand and walked out with her. “Ok lets play before I too leave,” said Danton. A gulp escaped down my throat. “Are you alright, Amber?,” DD asked. “Yeah I'm fine.” I was such a bad liar but he bought it. Autumn asked first. Just guess who she asked. “DD, truth or dare?” He seemed to be silent for a few moments. He looked at me as I had a soft yet dorky smile upon my face. He smiled back then let the word out, “Dare.” Autumn had an evil grin upon her face.



Ha ha I'm cutting you off. to be continued….

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 29, 2006, 10:56:58 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14cool story! can't wait to see more! *favs

Ramuk on April 24, 2006, 1:40:23 PM

Ramuk on
RamukTHIS IS REALLY GOOD AMBY!!! I love this story, Im going to read the next one right now!!! *faves till the computer explodes*