Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Pay and BACK

This is a fic about a few of my buddies from DA. In this fic you will see how uhm how should i put it,,,,,,,,, intense a simple game of Truth or Dare can be with these different personalities.
As you all should know Rose and DP me are well Mine!!

Chapter 2 - Pay and BACK

Chapter 2 - Pay and BACK


DD just gulped. He then realized what he had gotten himself into. Autumn whispered something to David and they both began to snicker. DD glanced at me with a worried look upon his face. I gave him a soft smile telling him not to worry it won't be so bad. Then again what was I thinking? It was “Autumn” that was giving him the dare. Who knows where her mind would end up.

“Alright, DD. I dare you to……stand out in the rain,” “That's all? Pfft no problem.” “I wasn't finished.” “Come again?” he questioned her with his eyebrow above his scar raised. “I dare you to go stand out in the rain in nothing but your underwear until 3 cars drive by,” Autumn finally finished. DD's jaw just dropped down low. David and Danton both started cracking up like you wouldn't believe. I swear Danton had tears trickling down his cheeks. “Oh my god I think I burst a gut!,” David remarked as he rolled around on the floor.

“You have got to be kidding me?,” DD said with a nervous look upon his face. “You have to do it, dude. It's the rule,” Danton remarked as he whipped tears from his eyes. Autumn still had her little evil grin upon her lips. DD let out another gulp sounded like a bowling ball slamming into the sidewalk from about 50 stories up high. I patted him on the back and tried to comfort him. “Alright I'll do it.” DD stood up and went to the rest room. When he came out he was in just his boxers. Of course I couldn't help but let a little bit of red come to my cheeks. Once again, the other three started cracking up.

We all walked to the front door and Autumn opened it up to let DD step out. He stuttered for a few seconds then sucked it up and stepped down the steps to the sidewalk. Not long after that a car came speeding down the street. What happened next was unexpected. When the car sped past DD, it soaked him with water from the street. “Oh dear!,” I exclaimed as I bit my finger in shock. Poor DD, he looked like a wet rat, not being rude by the way I put it into words but that is what Autumn referred to him as.

Danton and David laughed as they leaned against the railing of the steps to the house. DD turned to face us all with a sad but yet angry look upon his face. Autumn rushed back in and grabbed her camera and snapped a picture of DD. “Got to love that black mail.” She shoved the picture into her pocket but not ripping it. We waited for nearly 20 more minutes for another car to come by but no luck. I sat out under DD's umbrella close by him at the bottom step. Autumn, David, and Danton stayed at the top of the steps. Then that was when I heard it. The door shut after I heard several snickers. DD turned toward the door and glared. I stood up and walked over to DD. The poor boy was shivering like crazy. I had to keep him warm or he would get sick.

I had brought out my black hoodie with me. I wore it over my t-shirt. I took it off and placed it on the shivering DD. He seemed surprised at first then gave me a soft smile. “Th….Than…Thanks,” he said still trying to warm up. I wrapped my arms around him trying to help him warm up. He sighed a sweet sigh as he nuzzled his head against me. “No problem, DD.” I walked back up the steps with him. I reached under the door matt and pulled out the spare key.

Once I opened the door, DD and I glared at the three teens laughing on the floor. “I could kick all of you out of her into the rain if I wanted to for shutting me out of my own house but I'm not that mean. However, I am going to help DD get you back for nearly freezing him to death,” I snarled still hugging onto DD trying to get his body temp to go back up.

Autumn just smiled a cheesy grin at me. “Oh is that right? Well come on then DD, lets have it.” Sure she was the one that was a smarty pants at the comment but Danton and David had a little look of nervousness and scared upon the faces. “Time for a little thing I like to call Pay and Back!”



Boo-yah I'm cutting you off yet again. mwuahahaha

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 29, 2006, 10:59:32 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14OMG that was funny! Poor DD got flipping SOAKED! XD

Ramuk on April 24, 2006, 1:55:37 PM

Ramuk on
RamukAWWWWWW!!! I wanted to find out what happened next *pout*

still, I like this story ^^