Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Home...

This story is about my Gundam 00 OC, Izzy Nubia. She's an innocent orphan who doesn't remember anything since she was 13 years old. Izzy was then resque by the Celestial Being. Discontinued. Refer to Fanfiction.net

Chapter 2 - New Home...

Chapter 2 - New Home...
"Ms.Sumeragi, the Gundam Meisters had finished phase 1 and 2 safely." Christina Sierra said. "Well they did a good job. Resquing the childrens and the girl while stopping the experiment" Sumeragi said smiling. She float out of the room and turn to the health section. The doctor was healing Izzy patching her wounds and cleaning up her bruises. "Explain how'd she got her injuries." Sumeragi said turning to Lockon. "Well Setsuna couldn't find her and well I couldn't hold that HRL for too long so I think I made Setsuna rush" Lockon said rubbing his back. "You sure did" Tieria said. The doctor left the room. Sumeragi turn to the Gundam Meisters and said "Are you sure that she lost her memories, Tieria?" Sumeragi said. Tieria nodded and said "I got her informations and it seems her memories were erased. I can't find the cure for it" "She seems clueless. But this kind of girl is an easy target for terrorists" Allelujah said.

Grr....Izzy's stomach growls. Putting her hand on it, it growls again. "Are you hungry?" Lockon said kneeling next to her. "Hungry?" she said in a whisper. "It means that you need to eat." Lockon said standing up. "You need to protect her. Like Allelujah said she's an easy target for terrorists" Sumeragi said. "In the mean time, I can get her something to eat" Sumeragi said walking outside. "Izzy, do you know your name?" Allelujah said as Izzy look up and nodded. "Do you remember anything else?" "Weapon..." "Huh?" "Weapon...I'm a weapon." she said whispering. "She must've heard what the HRL said" Lockon told them. Sumeragi came in with an apple in her hand. "Well here. You must be hungry" she said handing the apple to the 13 year-old girl. She take it gently and bit it a bit. "It's sweet" she whisper. "That's apple to you" Lockon said.

"We can't just give her to someone. They could take advantage on her, if you know what I mean Setsuna" Lockon said turning to Setsuna. He close his eyes and said "I don't need to" "What about your place? It's safe and the only person knows it is Wang Liu Mei and us too" Christina said floating in the room. "She must be Izzy Nubia. She's injured" Fledt said following Christina. "Yeah thanks to Lockon here" Tieria said. "Hey I was in a rush" Lockon said back. "I was in a tight situation and didn't even have to reck a facilty" Tieria said. The two began to had a tounge fight as Izzy thought it was funny. She then smile and giggle. Everyone turn to her as she look at them smiling. "Lock-on" she said smiling again. "Wow, she finally understands us" "Lockon" Izzy said again and smile. "Well you can return to the island now. Make sure she's safe" Sumeragi said and the Gundam Meisters nodded. She turn to Izzy.

"You'll follow them. You're going to have a new home" Sumeragi told Izzy as she nodded. She jump down from the bed and follow the Gundam Meisters. "Wait, before you go, Izzy needs to wear this" Sumeragi said giving the little girl a white Ptolemaios suit. She put it on and turn around to look at it. "Now you can be off" Sumeragi said and turn away. Izzy puts on the helmet and enters Exia's catapult. "Get in" Setsuna said opening the cockpit as the two got in. Izzy walk behind the pilot seat and look around. "Big." she said like a 4 year-old. Setsuna took his seat and began to start the Gundam. As they re-enters the atmosphere, Izzy hold the seat tightly as she could with her delicate little hand. Izzy look out at the window and saw the green GN Particals. She smile and thought that it was beautiful and floating like fireflies.

As they flew across the Pacific Ocean towards the island, Izzy had saw the outside world that she never seen before. Everything was new for her. She felt that the Gundam was a pair of wings for her and she was flying and soaring across the ocean like a bird. The Gundams landed at an island in the middle of the ocean. They went inside another catapult. After they had a proper landing, Setsuna opened the cockpit and walk out. He held his hand at Izzy and said "Take my hand. I'll pull you up" Izzy did what he said and was pulled up. "For a 13 year-old, you're pretty light" he told her as they stand up. Izzy measures Setsuna's height with her. She was his shoulder's height and was 15 cm shorter than him. "Well, well looks like there's someone shorter than Setsuna." Lockon said. "Shorter, shorter" his haro said bouncing towards Izzy. "Hello, Izzy. Hello Izzy" it greet her as she smile when it said her name twice.

"That's Haro. A pet robot" Lockon said. "Lockon's right, Lockon's right" Haro said again. "It's cute" Izzy said as it bounce in her hand. "Well this is your new home, Izzy" Lockon said as they walk in the base. "It might be not too welcoming but..." "It's perfect" Izzy said looking around. "Perfect, perfect" Haro said bouncing again. "We'll find a room for you. In the mean time, Setsuna you could show her the island" Lockon said. "Sure" Setsuna said nodding. Lockon walk out. "Follow me" Setsuna said pulling Izzy's hand gently. "Be nice to her, be nice to her" Haro said bouncing up and down as usual. When they walk out of the door, Izzy saw that there was a beach. Izzy saw a bush of jasmine and walk to it. "What is it, Haro?" Izzy said sniffing the flower. "Jasmine, jasmine" Haro said. "That?" "White rose, white rose" Izzy lean closer and sniff its scent. "It smells nice" she whispers.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment