Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Present

This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!

Chapter 11 - Present

Chapter 11 - Present
Shiori Kaede had now gotten rid of her old surname. The people of the village, still wary of her, were less fearful after hearing of her adoption into the head Kaede family.
 
Six months after Shiori's adoption, Aisuru discovered she was pregnant. This came as a surprise to Aisuru and Taiyo, but a happy one nonetheless. They had been attempting to conceive for many years, all to no avail. This failure was part of the reason they decided to adopt Shiori as their heir. Nine months later, a boy was born.
*
 
"They named him Tetsuya because he would be the new leader of the village. And that meant they didn't need me anymore. So my grandfather sent agents to our home. My grandfather wanted me back, but Aisuru and Taiyo insisted on keeping me. I felt do happy. By the time Tetsuya was eight months old, Taiyo and Hoshu-sama compromised that I could stay living with them if my grandfather instructed me how to use my jutsu in the traditional method. I also had to keep the family name, Nomura.
 
"It was terrifying. But it taught me much. I guess everything was all right for the next few years, until I was ten. And then I suppose I ended up here. Orochimaru told me to wait for you, but I didn't know until we met who you were."
 
Sasuke turned his head to see Shiori with a hand stifling quiet laughter.
 
"I was so shocked to meet a boy the same age as me. Had I known I wouldn't have even come out of my room!" she said smiling.
 
"I'm very glad I know you now. Before you came there was no one else here but Kabuto. And I'm very happy we were able to become friends as well. I don't tell just anyone that story, and Kabuto only knows because Orochimaru told him."
 
At that moment Shiori looked Sasuke directly in the eye, but with only pure gratitude and joy emanating from herself.
 
He hated to spoil her good mood.
 
"So, what happened when...you were nine?" He asked.
 
His question was returned with cold silence. For a minute, it seemed the world had stopped turning. Shiori was careful how she answered.
 
"I...lost control of myself. So, I was cast from the village. They folded my kimono over the left, and sicked dogs on me. I was caught in the mountains, and Orochimaru rescued me.
 
Shiori quickly unfolded her legs from where she sat and began walking towards the hideout and away from him.
 
Sasuke knew she wasn't telling him the whole story though.
 
"I expect to hear your side tomorrow Sasuke-san." She stopped to look over her shoulder. 'Oh, and you shouldn't sit like that. It's bad for your posture." She grinned.
 
Sasuke silently watched her go. After she was out of sight he lay back in the grass and sighed.
 
"Of course..."
--
Tetsuya=iron foundation
Please critique me! <3
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment