Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wounded

The story of how Sayuri is Naruto's sister

Chapter 1 - Wounded

Chapter 1 - Wounded
Sayuri woke up from another very short sleep.  She never knew why, but she always had trouble sleeping and never got many hours of sleep each night.  But she had gotten used to it and she was able to keep her eyes open all day.  Maybe part of the reason she never got very much sleep was because she had extremely good hearing, like a cat.  And this time, she had woken up because of a sound outside the window next to her bed. 

She layed there, quietly, waiting to hear the noise again.  When she did, she found out exactly where it was coming from.  She sat up, ready to climb out her window if the sound occured again.  When she heard it, she jumped out the window to find Akamaru, the dog of a friend of hers, limping and wimpering.

With simpathetic eyes, she walked over to Akamaru and looked at the leg he was limping on to see blood staining his clean white fur.

"What happened, boy?"  Sayuri asked.

Akamaru had always liked Sayuri and looked at her sadly.  Once she picked him up, he looked over toward a certain direction and wimpered again.

"Is everything okay?  Where is Kiba-kun?"  Sayuri asked.

Akamaru understood what she was saying and looked in the same direction again.  Sayuri followed Akamaru's eyes into the woods and after about a minute, she found Kiba against a tree wounded pretty badly.

"Oh my. . ."  Sayuri said.  "What happened, Kiba-kun?"

"A cruel trick," Kiba said.  "Someone had lead Akamaru out here and I followed because I didn't want him wandering too far and getting hurt.  I don't know who it was, but they had attacked me when I caught up to Akamaru.  Kunais started flying out of the trees and hit both me and Akamaru before we could react."  He winced in pain.

"Oh my gosh. . ."  Sayuri said.  "That is very cruel.  Let me help you."  She placed Akamaru in her jacket and put her arm around Kiba's back to help him up.

"No, I'm fine," Kiba said.  "I can take care of myself."

She watched him trying to get up by himself and grimaced as she watched.  He looked to be in a lot of pain and she couldn't stand to see him like that.

"No, you are not okay," she said, sounding very serious and trying to cover up the pain on her face of seeing one of her only two friends like this.  "I am going to help you."

"No," Kiba said.  "I will be okay.  I promise."

Sayuri shook her head.  Kiba had started to try walking and she caught him before he fell to the ground.  "You are too hurt.  I have to help you.  Were you training hard in the middle of the night when you chased Akamaru in here or something?  Because normally you wouldn't get hurt this bad by an attack like that."

"Yeah, we were.  We were so worn out and we were resting.  That's when they drew him in here.  We were so worn out that we couldn't block the attacks.  But Akamaru didn't get too wounded because I was able to get him out to get you before he got hurt more than twice.  But I got hurt by almost all of the kunais."

Sayuri frowned.  "Don't worry, I'll get you all cleaned up.  Both of you."

As she helped Kiba limp to her house, he smiled.  He always loved how kind Sayuri was.  She was one of the best friends anybody could ever ask for in his eyes.

As soon as they got back to her house, she immediately layed Kiba on her bed.  She filled up a bowl with clean, hot water.  She took a few cloths out of a cabinet and quickly started to clean off Akamaru's wound first.  She tied one of the cloths around the wound on his leg so that if it bleed anymore the water would soak it up.  She started to clean up Kiba's wounds.  She was almost like a doctor when it came to cleaning wounds because she was so used to it.

Kiba yet again smiled.  She always took care of even the tiniest cut with the best care and she was quick but excellent at it too.  He really wanted to hold her tight in his arms.  He absolutely loved her for how sweet and kind she was.  But, he just loved her like she was his sister.  She never really knew where she was from or who her family was, so maybe she was his sister.  He would be incredibly happy if she was.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SinlessSoul on August 26, 2007, 6:08:18 AM

SinlessSoul on
SinlessSoulThat really nice ^.^ love it

SpikeRaptr on May 11, 2007, 9:00:37 AM

SpikeRaptr on
SpikeRaptrthis really really really ........................................................................................................................................cool.....................awesome .................................................................................pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario250 on January 22, 2007, 6:39:35 AM

Mario250 on
Mario250Nice chapter. I'm about to read the second one.

TTfan1 on November 24, 2006, 9:59:52 PM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1fine, i'll comment....

yay!!^^never could write stuff like this, but wth i guess. i DO luv it, though

c'mon, u better not DARE stop this b4 its finished u know how i get

smarty2456 on November 13, 2006, 4:03:06 PM

smarty2456 on
smarty2456Pretty good so far.

MaoUchiha on November 11, 2006, 10:30:24 AM

MaoUchiha on
MaoUchihaomg, i love it^-^ Poor Kiba though...please tell me there is more soon, it is so interesting!^-^

SasukesChick on November 10, 2006, 7:38:12 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickawesome. i had to come back. sry! lol ^_^ i love it, sis!! ^^

animefanatic on November 10, 2006, 7:13:57 AM

animefanatic on
animefanaticThis is a good chapter! You are on my favorites.

SayuriUzumaki on November 10, 2006, 7:27:57 AM

SayuriUzumaki on
SayuriUzumakiYay! Awsome^^ There is still more to come. I'm working on it XD

SayuriUzumaki on November 10, 2006, 5:54:57 AM

SayuriUzumaki on
SayuriUzumakiHow come people have added me to their favorites because they like this first chapter, but they haven't commented yet? Please comment!