Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

This story is very...dramaish? Chapter 3 is going to be funny.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Sonic got knocked to the ground. Eggman just moved up big time. Sonic got up slowly, even though it was time to act fast. He looked over at Shadow.
"It's time,"
The two boys and Silver used the chaos emeralds. They turned to super form. Eggman shot something at Sonic, going at lightning speed. That's the last thing Sonic could remember.
"What happened?" asked Sonic, holding his head. It felt like his heart was up there, pounding inside his brain.
"Why can't I remember anything?" Then he noticed he was in a bed, which looked like a hospital bed. He also shared the room with two other hedgehogs. They looked familiar, but he couldn't recall their names. Sonic realized that they were moving. A chameleon came in.
"Look who's finally awake,"
"Who are you?" asked Sonic.
"What do you mean who am I?...Sonic, you're suffering from amnesia!" replied Espio, the chameleon.
"Sonic?" asked Sonic.
"That's your name," informed Espio.
"Who are those two?" asked Sonic.
"Silver and Shadow. They fought when you couldn't," answered Espio.
"Fought?" Sonic asked.
"Yeah. Eggman and you three were battling, then Eggman hit you in the head with a missile," answered Espio. Shadow sat up.
"Ugh,"
"Of course, the fakers up first,"
"The faker?" asked Sonic.
"Shadow, Sonic has amnesia," informed Espio.
"This is the third best day of my life," said Shadow. Silver stirred a little.
"Blaze," Shadow laughed. Espio took out his camera.
"Blaze," Silver repeated, a little louder.
"No, don't leave me!" Shadow laughed again, and so did Espio.
"Who's Blaze?" asked Sonic.
"One of your friends," answered Espio.
"Because, Blaze! I love you! Don't leave me!" exclaimed Silver. Shadow busted out laughing, and Espio did too. Silver actually started crying.
"Is he okay?" asked Sonic.
"Yeah," answered Espio. Silver sat straight up, awake now.
"BLAZE!" He started painting. Espio turned the camera off and put it away. Silver looked around. He then became embarrassed.
"Uh, hi, guys!" Shadow laughed.
"You love Blaze,"
"Oh, you heard?" asked Silver, blushing bright red.
"ALL of it," informed Espio.
"Guys, please don't tell!" exclaimed Silver.
"We won't," promised Espio and Shadow. Silver looked at Sonic.
"Why are you looking at me?" asked Sonic.
"Because you didn't say anything," answered Silver.
"He has amnesia," informed Shadow.
"Oh, great," replied Silver. That's when a pink hedgehog walked in.
"Oh, you guys are all right!" She walked up to Sonic.
"You okay?" Sonic nodded.
"Yeah, except...I have amnesia...whatever that is...I can't remember anything," Amy looked at Espio. Espio nodded. Amy looked back at Sonic.
"Well, I'm Amy Rose. You call me Amy or you call me Ames. Ring a bell?" Sonic thought, then shook his head.
"We're best friends," informed Amy. Sonic looked down.
"I'm sorry," Amy smiled.
"It's okay," Sonic looked up. Amy kissed his cheek. Sonic went bright red. Amy giggled.
"Good luck, guys," She walked out. Sonic felt his cheek.
"Wh-what was that?"
"A kiss," answered Espio.
"People do it when they love each other, or if they are family,"
"She loves me?" asked Sonic.
"As a friend," answered Silver.
"My stomach felt really weird when that happened, and my cheeks are burning. Am I dying?" asked Sonic. Shadow laughed.
"You're in love with Amy,"
"And your cheeks are burning- that's called blushing," informed Espio.
"What are your thoughts on her?" asked Silver.
"She's very very cute," answered Sonic. Shadow started laughing again.
"I'm so gonna tell her!" Sonic looked at him.
"No, please, don't!" Shadow rolled his eyes.
"Fine,"
"Do I hate you normally?" asked Sonic. Shadow nodded. Sonic smirked.
"Now I know why,"
"BURN!" exclaimed Silver. Sonic, Espio, and Shadow stared.
"And how old are you?" asked Sonic.
"Fifteen," answered Silver.
"How old is Blaze?" asked Sonic.
"Sixteen," mumbled Silver. Shadow laughed. Sonic laughed more.
"Shut up!" exclaimed Silver.
"You're fifteen and Amy's sixteen!" Sonic went wide eyed.
"What?!"
"No, your both sixteen," informed Espio.
"Try to walk, Sonic," Sonic got off the bed and fell.
"Ow," Espio helped him up, and then they walked around the room. Sonic eventually could walk by himself.
"Did he forget to walk?" asked Shadow. Espio shook his head.
"You all are very weak. Shadow, you will do that too, and so will you, Silver," Shadow sighed.
"Let's get it over with then," He stood up. Maria walked in. She was brought back about a year ago.
"Shadow, you're awake!" Shadow looked at her.
"Oh, h-hi Maria!" He had a very obvious crush on her. No one ever said anything. Maria actually couldn't tell. He had always been that way.
That's when he fell. He got up.
"I'm okay!" Maria giggled. Shadow went bright red and turned away, leaning against Silver's bed.
"Maria, maybe you can help him regain his ability to walk," said Espio. Shadow went redder. Maria nodded and walked up to Shadow.
"Need some help?" Shadow smiled slightly.
"Yeah," Maria helped him walk around the room. Shadow felt like an idiot. He fell again backwards, but Maria caught him. Shadow went as red as he could. Maria giggled. She helped him stand back up. Shadow found that he could walk by himself after that. But he felt stupider than Charmy.
"Okay, there you go!" exclaimed Maria.
"Thanks," thanked Shadow. Maria kissed his cheek.
"No problem," She walked out.
"Espio, I think he needs help walking again," said Silver.
"I think so too," agreed Espio

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment