Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

This story is very...dramaish? Chapter 3 is going to be funny.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Sonic sighed as he sat down on the couch in the living room. It was dark in there. Amy came in.
"Hi, Sonic!" Sonic looked at her.
"Hi...Amy," Amy smiled. She sat down next to him with hot chocolate in her hands. Well...it was warm.
"Want a sip?" Sonic looked confused.
"We share drinks all the time," informed Amy. Sonic nodded. Amy handed him the mug, and Sonic took a sip. He handed it back to her.
"Thanks. What is that?"
"Hot chocolate," answered Amy. Sonic nodded again.
"I remember that," Amy smiled.
"I thought you would. You love it around this time of year,"
"What do you mean?" asked Sonic.
"It's Winter, which means it's cold outside," answered Amy.
"I feel so empty," informed Sonic.
"Your head, or your stomach?" asked Amy.
"Actually, both. But...my head...I mean...I can't remember you...or anything about how we met...or how I met Shadow...or Silver...or that chameleon!" answered Sonic. He buried his face in his hands. Amy rubbed his back. Sonic then remembered something.

Flashback...

"I'm sorry, Sonic," apologized Amy, rubbing his back. They were six.
"He's gone...forever," whispered Sonic, his head in his hands.
"Not forever. You'll see him again one day," informed Amy. She rubbed behind his ear instead. Sonic started purring. Amy giggled.
"Does that feel good?" Sonic sat up, tears still running rapidly down his face. He smiled a little. Amy kissed his cheek.
"It's gonna be alright, Sonic. My dad's gone too, remember that,"

End of Flashback...

Sonic sat up.
"Amy...I remembered something," Amy stopped rubbing his back.
"What is it?"
"That my father died...and you rubbed my back to comfort me. Then you rubbed my ear and I started purring. You kissed my cheek and reminded me that your father was gone too. Wh...what happened to them?" asked Sonic.
"Oh. They were in the Mobian Army. Mine died when we were four," Amy answered. Sonic had another flashback.
"I remember that, too," He laughed.
"We were so young, and we didn't know what it meant. I kissed you to make you feel better," Amy nodded.
"Yeah,"
"Amy?" asked Sonic.
"Yeah?" asked Amy.
"C-could you rub behind my ear?" questioned Sonic. Amy smiled.
"Sure," She started to. Sonic closed his eyes and started purring. Amy stopped.
"I forgot to mention something. You have a girlfriend," Sonic opened his eyes.
"Who?" Amy sighed, and then pointed at the doorway. Standing there was a brown squirrel wearing a pink shirt, a jean jacket and skirt, and pink flip flops. She had light blue eyes and red hair. She was crossing her arms.
Sonic sighed. Now he remembered. Sally Acorn had been going out with him for a year, hated Amy, and has only kissed Sonic on the cheek. She claims she doesn't like rushing things. But that was all about to change.
Sally went up to Sonic and sat on his lap.
"Are you okay, Baby? I heard you lost your memory. Do you remember me?" Sonic nodded. Sally gave him a long, passionate kiss. Sonic didn't kiss back at all. He tried pushing her away but she didn't stop. Amy pulled Sally off of Sonic for him.
"Amy, if you don't like this, then get out of the room," ordered Sally.
"Listen here, Princess. Sonic was pushing you off of him. As a best friend, I helped," replied Amy.
"Well, your not a very good one," informed Sally.
"Sally!" exclaimed Sonic. Sally got off of him.
"She's just holding you back, Sweetie. You should do what you feel. Not hold them back just because Anger Issue Freak over here is in the room,"
"He IS doing what he feels, Little Miss Pris!" exclaimed Amy.
"It's gonna be Mrs., soon," informed Sally.
"What?" asked Amy.
"Oh, yeah, Sonic proposed to me. We agreed not to tell anyone," answered Sally.
"What?!" asked Sonic. Sally showed him and Amy the ring.
"I don't remember buying you that!" exclaimed Sonic. Amy looked at Sonic.
"You didn't tell your own best friend?" She had tears in her eyes.
"Amy, I can't even remember anything right now!" exclaimed Sonic.
"Sally, hold it off!"
"Sorry, everything is already set up. You said you wanted it as soon as possible, so it's next week," replied Sally.
"I don't care! Cancel it! I want a refund!" exclaimed Sonic.
"No refunds," informed Sally. Shadow came in.
"What's going on, guys?" Amy put the hot chocolate down.
"Sonic and Sally are getting married. They agreed not to tell anyone," She started sobbing and ran off.
"AMY!" yelled Sonic. Amy's door slammed. Shadow looked at them.
"Sonic you-,"
"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE PUT THROUGH THIS?!" yelled Sonic. He ran to a random room and slammed the door.
"And that was my room," said Shadow, annoyed.
"Not anymore. In a week, you all have to get out of here," informed Sally.
"What?" asked Shadow. Sally walked away. Shadow ran off. He needed to find everyone besides Sonic and Sally- and fast!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment