Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

This story is very...dramaish? Chapter 3 is going to be funny.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
"Amy, talk to me! Please!" exclaimed Sonic.
"SONIC LEAVE ME ALONE!" screamed Amy. She didn't mean to scream. Sonic backed away from the door.
"I don't even want to marry Sally, Amy!" Amy didn't reply. Sonic hit his back on the door softly and slid down it. He rested his arms on his knees, then buried his head in his arms. Tears fell out of his eyes.
"Amy," he moaned. Amy heard. She pressed her ear on the door. Sonic was crying!
"Sonic?" Sonic sat up. She had her chance. He didn't want to talk to her now. Sonic got up and ran to the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. Amy opened her door.
"Where'd he...," She looked at the bathroom door.
"Poor thing. Doesn't even know where his room is,"
"What am I saying?! I don't need him!" She ran back in her room and slammed the door.
Sonic feel asleep in the bathtub that night.

The next day was slow. Sonic didn't wake up until one. He moaned and got out of the tub. He opened the door to find Amy walking by. Amy looked at him. Sonic sighed and walked out of the bathroom, looking at his feet. He had no friends now. He walked into the kitchen, where everyone was, even Amy, who came in behind him. Sally came up to Sonic.
"Afternoon, Babe," She tried to kiss him. Sonic stopped her.
"Sally, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you at all," He started to walk off.
"But, Sonikku," said Sally. Sonic stopped. Tears appeared in his eyes. Everyone besides him and Sally gasped.
"Don't call me that," ordered Sonic.
"Why? Because that...ugly hedgehog called you that?" asked Sally. Sonic clenched his fists.
"Don't say that about her!"
"Why? She's not your friend anymore. She deserves it," replied Sally. Sonic turned around.
"SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!" Suddenly, he remembered everything. He got a major headache. He held his head and knelled on the floor. Amy went up to him.
"Sonic!" Sally pushed her out of the way.
"Honey...," Sonic got up.
"Get...away...," Sally got up and backed away.
"He's...gonna go dark...isn't he?" asked Cream, hugging Maria. Maria looked at Shadow. Shadow shrugged. Maria grabbed his hand. Shadow blushed, but let her.
"I never proposed to you!" Sonic yelled at Sally.
"What do you mean?" asked Sally, nervous.
"I got my memory back," answered Sonic.
"And I can prove it. Espio, Vector, and Charmy are part of Team Chaotix, Knuckles and Rouge are going out, Tails is my best friend, Amy is, Cream and I helped Blaze a few years ago, Shadow is obviously in love with Maria, I hate water, and my favorite food is chili dogs!" Everyone stared. Shadow went extremely red.
"Fine. Then you should know I used you," said Sally. Sonic was shocked.
"Okay then. Get out of here, or I'm calling the cops," Sally stormed out. Everyone cheered besides Amy. She was still on the floor. Everyone else went up to Sonic and started to talk to him- except Shadow. Maria let go of his hand.
"Is that why you have been acting that way towards me all these years?" Shadow looked at the ground.
"I'm...I'm sorry," Maria moved his head up. Shadow had tears in his eyes.
"Shadow," Maria whispered. She grabbed his hand and walked out of the kitchen through the way that wasn't blocked.
Sonic smiled and then looked at Amy. She looked down. Sonic pulled away from everyone and went up to Amy. Everyone became silent. Sonic got down next to her.
"Are you okay?" Amy swallowed, and then hugged him, sobbing.
"I'm sorry," Sonic hugged her back.
"Ames," he whispered. Amy pulled away slightly.
"I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for screaming at you," Sonic wiped her eyes.
"It's okay, Amy,"
"One more thing," said Amy.
"I'm sorry for not telling you...that I love you,"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment