Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5- Not finished

This story is very...dramaish? Chapter 3 is going to be funny.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5- Not finished

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5- Not finished
Shadow sat on the couch. The room was small. Maria sat by him.
"Shadow, why didn't you tell me?" Shadow sighed.
"I didn't want us to get separated if Gerald found out...and...now...I just couldn't. If I lost you as a friend...then...," He sighed again, tears falling. Maria had tears in her eyes.
"Shadow, I understand...because...I had the exact thoughts," Shadow looked confused.
"I love you too, Shadow," informed Maria. Shadow hugged her tightly. Maria giggled and hugged him back. They stayed like that for a minute. Maria pulled away. Shadow blushed hard, but he didn't care. He leaned in a little closer. So did Maria. Shadow placed his hand under Maria's chin and pulled her closer as he came closer. Maria moved his hand and leaned in herself. She kept holding his hand though. Their lips finally met.

Sonic blushed bright red.
"Amy, I'm not mad," Amy looked down. Sonic moved her head back up.
"Amy, I...I...," He sighed.
"A little help, Silver? Espio?"
"He likes you," informed Silver and Espio. Sonic shook his head.
"More," He smiled at Amy and took her hands.
"I love you, Amy," Amy started to cry harder. Sonic smiled.
"Amy, don't cry," Sally came in becuase she left her cell phone. Sonic and Amy kissed. Sally gasped. She stormed out. Blaze laughed and laid her head on Silver's shoulder. Silver blushed as red as Sonic was. Sonic pulled away from Amy slowly. Amy giggled. Sonic squeezed her hands.
"Oh, by the way, Blaze, Silver loves you," he informed Blaze. Blaze moved her head.
"What?" Silver went extremely red.
"SONIC!" Sonic picked Amy up and ran off. Blaze looked at Silver.
"Care to explain?"
"GUYS!" whispered Knuckles. They all ran to him. He was spying on Shadow and Maria.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment