Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Evil has been born (part 2)

This is my 3rd series I've ever drawn of Sonic.Since I have no scanner I'll have to just write. This is a story about a newly made creation, Metal Shadow!

Chapter 1 - Evil has been born (part 2)

Chapter 1 - Evil has been born (part 2)


Evil has been born!!! (Part 2)

Knuckles: Shadow the hedgehog!?! But I thought he died in the fall of the space colony Ark!?



Sonic: It's hard to believe. Shadow the hedgehog.




Julie: What are you guys talking about?



Sonic and Knuckles: Long story.



Shadow: Hmph. Trying to steal my good name eh? I'm sending you back to the scrap heap you robotic reject!



Kiro: Ah! This is magnificent! Now I can test Metal Shadow's abilities against the original.



Shadow: You're responsible of bringing this contraption upon the world?



Kiro: Think of it not of a contraption, but an improvement!



Shadow: Hmph! I'm tired of talk. Let's get this fight started shall we?



Kiro: Fine. Metal Shadow. Do your worst.




Julie: Amazing! Look at them go



Knuckles: Let's see how this plays out.



[Enter Metal Sonic]



Sonic: Huh?



Knuckles: Is something wrong Sonic?



Sonic: Shsssh!



Knuckles: Hey don't you tell me to be quiet!



Sonic: Haaa!



[Sonic Hits Metal Sonic]



Knuckles and Julie: (Gasp)



Knuckles: What in the world was that!?



Sonic: Come on out Metal Sonic! You don't fool me!



Metal Sonic: Observant, aren't we my lonesome copy?



Knuckles: Another unwanted guest!



Julie: What is that! It looks just like Metal Shadow!



Knuckles: Close. That's Metal Sonic.



Sonic: Come to lose again metal head?



Metal Sonic: Hmm.. Let's find out!



[Metal Sonic and Sonic battle]



Julie: We've got to do something?!



(Knuckles thinking)



[Enter Jacky and Sirena]



Jacky: Phew! Shadow… really (deep breathing) shouldn't run off… like that! It's tiring!



Sirena: I'm sure it was important. (Gasp!) Look! There he is he's fighting!



Jacky: Darn it Shadow! Trying to leave me out of the action!



Knuckles: Huh? What are you two doing here?! It's dangerous!



Jacky: Who are you talking to?! I'm no kid!



Knuckles: Well I said get outta here!



Jacky: You look' in for a fight pal!



Knuckles: Fine by me! Bring it on!




Sirena: Jacky stop!



Julie: Yeah Knuckles! Stop fighting!



Jacky and Knuckles: Hmph!



Julie: I'm sorry. Sometime Knuckles can't control himself.(Julie eying Knuckles)



Sirena: It's okay. Jacky needs to learn when to pick his fights.( Sirena eying Jacky)



Julie: Let's get to important matters. I take it that Shadow is your friend right?



Sirena: Uh huh.



Julie: Well Sonic the hedgehog and Shadow the hedgehog are fighting their robot doubles and need help!



Jacky: But how do we help them?



Julie: Uh…we're still working on that.



Knuckles: I got it!



Everyone: You do!?



Knuckles: Yep. Heh heh.( Knuckles looking confident).



Jacky: Well what is it?



Knuckles: The Chaos Emeralds!

Sirena and Jacky: Your right!



Knuckles: Well round up the Chaos Emeralds and let Sonic and Shadow use their super form.



Julie: One problem.



Sirena: What's that?



Julie: Metal Shadow absorbed one of the 7 Chaos Emeralds. Without that one we'd be just carrying an incomplete set.



Jacky: Oh man! Bummer!



Knuckles: I don't think so. Julie. They still don't have the two pieces of the Master Emerald that we've got.



Julie: Your right! We could use those as a substitute emerald!



Knuckles: Correct.



Jacky: I'm not sure I get what's going on here.



Knuckles: You'll see. No time to waste! Let's go gather the Chaos Emeralds!



Kiro: Hahahah! A brilliant plan indeed. To bad it will never work.



Knuckles: Why not!






Kiro: Because I won't let you! Haaa!




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowLink_350 on August 17, 2005, 6:26:10 AM

ShadowLink_350 on
ShadowLink_350Actually I don't know why the picures won't show. But sure, I'll check out yours.

CrimsonNightshade on August 14, 2005, 4:28:45 AM

CrimsonNightshade on
CrimsonNightshadeIt's a good story, but i can't see any of the graphic thingys.... the story is good though, think you could check out mine?

ShadowLink_350 on August 6, 2005, 5:36:05 AM

ShadowLink_350 on
ShadowLink_350Thanks! It nice to find someone that comments my work. Well...I'd better get back to writing!

Lynn_The_Fox on August 1, 2005, 3:33:20 AM

Lynn_The_Fox on
Lynn_The_Foxgood story. i like it. i have scanner, it just doesnt work so all i do is write fanfics. *evil stare at scanner*

ShadowLink_350 on July 28, 2005, 2:22:10 AM

ShadowLink_350 on
ShadowLink_350Okay, I'm pretty much new at this, but since I don't have a scanner all I can do is write my stories and submit them. Of course this probably won't make any sense because this is part 2 of a chapter I have already drawn. But I'll fill you in on what's happening.

This Mad scientist named Kiro the hedgehog stole the blueprints of Dr. Eggman's earlier creations, Metal Sonic.
He used those blueprints to build his own robot hedgehog and called it, "Metal Shadow"

He uses this robot and sees how it fairs against all who opposes him. Sonic then drops in and tries to stop it. Afterwards, Knuckles the Echidna and Julie-Su drop in as well. They all try to stop Metal Shadow but because of the Chaos Emerald Kiro gave Metal Shadow, he was too powerful. Julie tries to shoot M-Shadow but that doesn't work. M-Shadow Charges at Julie but is saved by surprise guest, Shadow the Hedgehog. Phew! I've wrote a mouthful! This is where part 2 pick up. Oh and In my stories there are alot of new hand made character that are in them. (In other words, new character that you've never heard of!) This is Shadow_Link350 signing off!