Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Something greater

OKAY WELL..............i dont know................read my story................PLEASE..................if you read it ill give you a cookie...............and ita about umm dreamers >_< Boring but yeaaahhh

Chapter 1 - Something greater

Chapter 1 - Something greater
The girl looked out the window of her class room.Her eyes showing that of boredom.
Her babyblue eyes always had this look like she was dreaming 24/7. Now this girl was like no other.
She has no friends She doesnt wear any mkae and her clothes are baggy and unflattering.
So what make this girl come to school ever day?
made her sit in the back of the room near the window by jerks?
It was simple it was a boy but not just any boy this boy was different in many ways.
Oh yes he was a handsom boy on the outside but yet he had this inner artist a sorta greatness about him he never had shown anyone.
Only the girl had seen it but it was by mistake had she seen this.
Seen how this jerk really was WHO he really was.
The boy he didnt know the dreamer no one liked. At times he looked at her and tryed to figer her out but he couldnt.
Now what would happen if we put these two dreamers together?
What would it bring? Some little Fling? or maybe something greater?
0 Comments

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on August 2, 2007, 11:45:06 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhm...it has potential...ill keep reading...