Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Reinforcers

 

Chapter 5 - The Reinforcers

Chapter 5 - The Reinforcers
Tsunade then asked Shizune why they werent seeing any of the male jounin or male genin. Shizune didnt quite know how to answer as she had not noticed. She said theyd figure it out at their office. The minute that got inside her office though, she was shocked to see that her desk was dented, her chair broken, and a substitution log with a letter M on the ground. She picked up the log and instructed Shizune Tell every female ninja to come here right now, including the genins. The men have been captured by Megas. So, ten minutes later, all the female genin and jounin were inside Tsunades tower as she explained the situation. There was a concerned Sakura, a flabbergasted Temari, a worried Hinata, a shocked Ino, an angry Tenten, an enraged Anko, a petrified Kurenai, and a determined Shizune. Tsunade then said Everyone outside. Oh, and Temari. Would you mind providing a little transportation for us? Meanwhile, the sleeping naked senseis at the prison cell had just woken up to see all their male students in their birthday suits. All of them let out an umm, before everyone shouted LOOK DOWN!!! Then the senseis did the same thing the previous groups had done and gazed down to see that they were naked as the others. Well, at least we all dont have to be embarrassed considering its just us guys Asuma said. Yeah, but lets cut to another issue, Gai said. How do we get out of here? Well, Id assume we could attempt to break the door down Baki said. Thats just it, we cant Kakashi said. Thats the entire reason they stripped us all down to nudity. Every ninja knows that chakra is much more powerful if we have positive emotions, for example, like comfort. Im pretty sure that none of us here are feeling very comfortable stark naked in a prison cell without any heating or windows or hardly any light. These people are practically the ones who invented nude captivity. Everyone reluctantly agreed with this. Wait, then that means Shikamaru said That the only people capable of rescuing us are& Every genins eyes suddenly widened as Neji finished the sentence with the woman ninja of Konoha. Not in this circumstance!! Choji blurted out. Im afraid theyre our only hope. Kakashi said Yeah, would you guys rather be seen naked by a few female ninja, or would you rather die. Asuma said. The genins then got a look of deciding on their faces. On second thought, dont answer that particular question But Asuma has a point there. The women are our only hope, even if, when the time comes, well be in this circumstance. Kakashi said looking around at all the naked captivity partners. Yeah. Besides, they should be able to give us our clothes back from those enemy ninja, right? Naruto said confidently if not a little solemnly. Moving back to the outside, the elite ninja are at their post, when one of them says Look, some kind of flying circular object. The other two saw it then. Then the third one said Go check it out The second one went over into the trees and after a few minutes came back. He looked a little dazed, so the first ninja asked Is something wrong? Then the second ninja said Im fine. Well, actually not really. I have the strangest temptation to do this! The guard then threw five senbon at the first ninja, killing him. The third one then pulled out five shiruken and was about to throw them, when a blue ray shot out from the second ninja and into the trees. After accidentally throwing them and killing the second ninja, the third ninja rushed into the trees, only to be blown away by Temaris fan in a Wind Scythe jitsu. All of the ninja from Konoha there then engaged in an onslaught against the opposing ninja, including a now recovering Ino.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 27, 2008, 7:27:48 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDWoo! The girls are back in town!

Hachi10120 on September 24, 2006, 9:56:37 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120Women of Konaha ATTACK!! haha.

ShenraiIarnehs on September 24, 2006, 10:18:05 AM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsYes yes! Assault!