Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Royale

 

Chapter 6 - The Royale

Chapter 6 - The Royale
Tsunade went out in front. Hinata and Tenten from the left. Sakura and Ino from the right. Shizune and Kurenai from the back. Then there was also a Temari hovering over them all with Anko. Tsunade instructed Hinata! Tenten! Decrease their numbers! Tenten then threw several senbon and shiruken from the air, while Hinata attacked with her indigo energy hands from the ground. They managed to kill quite a few of them, but the three elite ninja were quite a problem beating. Sakura, Ino. The elite ninja. Hinata, Tenten, distract them! So Hinata and Tenten fought two of them to buy time. After telling Sakura to cover her, Ino launched a Mind Transfer Jutsu at the third elite ninja. The Jutsu hit, and she took over his body. Then, Hinata and Tenten brought the two other ninja close to the third. Ino then took out two kunai knives and used them to attach the three ninja together. Then, Ino summoned her Orb in the air, and it came down as she released back to her body. This blasted upon the three elites, destroying them. Meanwhile, Shizune and Kurenai were putting up a fight as well. Kurenai kicked the ninja into Shizunes range, and Shizune breathed a poison gas. Then she shot out many needles that skewered the ninja into submission. Also, Tsunade had a little bit of fighting left too. This, she thought, would be the perfect time to use her fireball jutsu. She activated it, and the fireball missed the ninja and scorched a table with a pile of stuff on it. She disregarded her mistake and continued. Then, Temari and Anko rose into the sky, and shot down while Anko used the Shadow Snake Jutsu to grab the remaining ninja and slam them to the ground. Then, as they got up, they were crushed by the landing of Temaris fan. Then, with all the ninja defeated, Tsunade decided to try out the fireball Jutsu one more time. She did it, and the iron door to the dungeon exploded open.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hachi10120 on September 24, 2006, 9:57:32 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120This ain't gonna be pretty.

hirataitokyo on August 19, 2006, 2:14:58 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoGo girls!!! See how konoichi rock!!! Go Women of Konoha!!!! Yeah!!! OH yeah great chapter! I'm lovin' it!

ShenraiIarnehs on August 19, 2006, 9:47:09 PM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsThanks! Actually this IS the story. That's the end...But don't worry. I'll have other stories up soon enough. (: