Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Discovery

 

Chapter 7 - The Discovery

Chapter 7 - The Discovery
All the while all this was happening; the men inside the dungeon door were just noticing a huge racket coming from the outside. An ambush? Asuma said. Maybe theyre sharpening their knives and are about to kill us. Rock Lee stated. Nope its definitely a fight Baki said. Between who? Neji said then. Hold on Kakashi says pressing his ear up to the door. Kankuro then heard a Wind Scythe Jutsu from outside. Thats Temari! Shikamaru heard Mind Transfer Jutsu. Its Ino! Then Gai heard a Fireball Jutsu and a sudden, shoot I missed. Thats definitely Tsunade. Well, looks like the girls are definitely here to save us No, Naruto, theyre here to comb their hair& Sasuke let out sarcastically. Then Shikamaru gave out a quick glance to everyone as most people processed that he was saying with his eyes Okay, we dont have what they have. They dont have what we have. We need to hide what they dont have from them cause they can see what we have and we cant see what they have so they dont have to hide what we cant see we dont have. Kapishe? While to Naruto it just seemed like he was saying Hide crotches. Then, when things began to settle down outside, Kakashi suddenly screamed in pain as the door began to grow extremely hot. He leaped back as the door exploded and a female figure walked in. It was Tsunade. It didnt take her long to divert her attention to the ground as she exclaimed softly with a slight chuckle in her voice Oh my god.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hachi10120 on September 24, 2006, 9:59:52 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120ohh boy...this won't be fun for the girls..