Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Siber the lioness

This is all about who in Siberteam.^^

Chapter 1 - Siber the lioness

Chapter 1 - Siber the lioness
Name:Siber Lightclaw
Age:17 or 18
Color eyes:Green
Color skin:Orange and yellow
Theme song:Darkness dancing around me
Birthplace:Goldentooth tible villge
Love:Shadow the hedgehog
Likes:Being powerful,Shadow,sitting in guiet places,listen to rock music,kicking Eggman butt,chaos emerald,sitting on trees,doing research in her lab,bother Tails,flying in the Emeraldwing,beating team Midnight,her dark chao Fang(who came to Siber when abanden)
Dislike:Manic,Esipo,Rouge,Noname messing in her lab,team Midnight,having plans fail,loud places,getting wet,raining days,being bored,having her chaos emerald stealed,pink,girly junk,flowers.
Attires:
red shirt
blue jackle
blue jeans
blue and red shoes
two gold earrings on the left ear
three gold earring on the right ear
a ring tail
weakness:Being remind about her of her father and mother
Weapons:Bomb emerald(this look like a chaos emerald with bombing powers.This was use to defect Eggman)



Story:As a kid,Siber have the best father and mother .But the king of Angel planet pass away.They want Siber's father to rule it.He could not see his family again.Siber cry of that she could not see her father.A sunny afternoon.Siber's mother was going to buy flower seed for her garden.Siber was left at the house drawing.after two hours of waiting.Chief Sharptooth came in Siber's house sadly telling her that her mother was killed by her aunt.Siber was lift with nobody for seven long years.Only being care for Chief Sharptooth.When Sonic and his friends try to make her happy.Siber sigh and walk away.But when she meet Shadow her life change forever.Now Siber is helping her friends and even hang out with them.Even Siber do not have a mother and father.She have friends who care about her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonic_tails_knuckles on June 20, 2005, 9:40:27 PM

sonic_tails_knuckles on
sonic_tails_knucklesArk feels left out now *lol, favs* Poor widdle Siber! It's good she has such gewd fwends! ^-^

MariaTheFox on March 26, 2005, 3:23:58 AM

MariaTheFox on
MariaTheFoxWow poor Siber...