Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - All play and no pay

A Mercenaries/Teen Titans Crossover.if anyones has played Mercenaries: playground of destruction, they'll know what I'm yammering about.

Chapter 1 - All play and no pay

Chapter 1 - All play and no pay
Paid To Be Trigger Happy
A TT/Mercenaries crossover fanfic

Disclaimer: I ABSOLUTELY do not own Teen Titans or Mercenaries. This is merely a Fan fiction story all written in good fun. I DO own, however, Trigger.


Chapter 1: All play and no pay

It was a beautiful but boring day in Titans Tower. Beast Boy and Cy were, as usual, playing video games, and trying to make the other guy his dog in the process, Starfire was styling and restyling her hair, Raven was reading her book and sipping herbal tea, Robin was bobbing his head to the latest in Rap music, and the newest Titan, Trigger, was field stripping and cleaning his Airsoft guns for the umpteenth time. Finally, Beast Boy decided to break the silence after getting owned in the last round of video games by Cyborg. "Aaaaaargh! Isn´t there anything exciting or productive to do? We need to find some way of earning money! Our accounts are turning to dust! I wanna become a police SWAT officer, or something exciting like that! I need something where I can exercise my trigger finger!" Raven cocked an eyebrow and said, "What `trigger finger´?" Tired from playing video games and totally schooling Beast Boy, Cyborg switched to a TV channel, and it just so happened that CNN was doing a piece on Mercenaries/ Civilian contractors involved in the North Korean War alongside the Allied Nations. At this, Trigger and B.B. looked up and watched with interest as the reporter talked about a particular company known as ExOps, or Executive Operations, who had the majority of contracts posted by the Allied forces. Beast Boy´s ears perked up, particularly when he heard the words `well paid´, and `equipped with exotic weaponry´. At the end of the segment, Beast Boy was drooling, and after gaining his composure, shouted, "See? That´s what I´m talking about! That´s the job for me! In fact, that´s the sort of job for all of us!" Raven, however, gave him a reality check. "Easy there, army boy. This is a job where all the employees are trained professionals, not a bunch of wide-eyed, wannabe, virtual soldiers like you." As she finished speaking, she grinned slightly. She liked to toy with his feelings and burst his bubbles. But Trigger, having something up his sleeve, said, "Hold on. Everyone come with me to my room. I have something to show you..."

----
In Trigger´s room, everyone watched in wonder as he pulled out a locked Footlocker from his closet that said "Property of Executive Operations Employee: J.Unson" Trigger unlocked the lock, and everyone was astonished to see him pull out a real-steel Modified MP5 RAS Submachinegun. Trigger broke the silence by saying, "Before I got to know you guys, I was an ExOps contractor involved in the Iraq war. This is the weapon I got sent in with. But as anyone would know, there´s always a limited amount of ammo for any given weapon, and sometimes you run out." Trigger then pulled another weapon out. It was an RPK Light Machine gun, and it was his first captured weapon. Trigger explained, "It wasn´t easy to get this one. Originally, this had jammed during a firefight between me and a Fedayeen soldier. When it jammed, he jumped at me and tried to strangle me with it, but I took my empty MP5 magazine and whacked him on the head with it until he was unconscious. I took the gun from him and got it working again." B.B. had finally began speaking, saying, "That´s so Awesome!" Soon after, Everyone, including Raven, was clamoring about Trigger´s past, and were stating how they wanted to be like him. "Well, I think that can be arranged!" said Trigger, and the Titans´ eyes lit up as he dusted off and booted up his Bluetooth PDA and said, "Hello, Fiona? I´m gonna go active again and bring along few new recruits...."



A/N: Well, What did you think? Comments, please!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment