Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Shattered Soul

This is meant to be a one shot story to support an anime pairing, but which one? Read and take a guess!

Chapter 1 - A Shattered Soul

Chapter 1 - A Shattered Soul
Hi, everybody! I wrote this thing last school year, and after keeping it for so long, I've decided to post it. I need your help though. Are you asking, "Why?" Well, I'll explain after you read this, so enjoy!


~*~*~*~


It was a bright, summer day. The birds were chirping merrilly, and the playing children's cries of joy filled the air. However, there was one poor soul who didn't match this environment.

In a dark, isolated room, there stood a woman, weeping for the man who was taken from her so long ago.

She wore a dress as dark as midnight with a matching pair of gloves on her small, trembling hands. As she fell to her knees in the middle of the cold floor, she cradled in her fingers a silver ring with a blue gem.

Although she was waiting for the tears to fall gently from her smooth, fragile face, none came. She had suffered many hardships, so it seemed almost impossible for her to cry now. All she could do was quietly whisper, "Why?"

~*~*~*~


Well, that was it. Now, I wish to ask for your opinion. Who is the weeping woman? Who is the man she is weeping over? How did she lose him? How is the ring significant? Finally, will she find this man again or find another to love? Make sure that you also tell me what anime these people are from and if any of the characters are OCs. I guess that's all. So, please comment. I really need your help! Oh, and plus, a barrel of cookies goes to the person that can think of a title for this story! This is SnowKitty signing off!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on November 18, 2007, 4:28:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYUGIOH!

ANZU AND SETO! *Gets on knees* PLEASE!!!

SnowKitty on November 18, 2007, 7:14:49 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHi, Kay-chan! You must be happy that you were first to comment. You must feel pretty special. Anyhoo, could you please answer some of the other questions at the end? All you anwered for me was the pairing and the anime. I need more details, please! . . . Thank you! ^^

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 2:46:11 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWho is the weeping woman?

Anzu

Who is the man she is weeping over?

Mmm...either Yugi or Yami (Don't kill me)

How did she lose him?

He died in a car accident while he was in Tokyo for a Duel monsters tournament (Again, don't kill me)

How is the ring significant?

Ring he gave her when she became his girlfriend

Finally, will she find this man again or find another to love?

New love, SETO! He heals her pain and hse realizes she much go on and that is what Yugi (or Yami, whoever you use) wants for her. He loved her to whole time. ^_^

If you take my pairing, you can title this story...

Sun Shines Through the Rain

SnowKitty on November 19, 2007, 4:27:11 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyThanks, Kay-chan! ^^

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 5:10:16 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinamm-hmm