Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Someone Is Stuckup

Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.

Chapter 1 - Someone Is Stuckup

Chapter 1 - Someone Is Stuckup
Sonya Seaneta

Full Summary: This is an intro to Sonya Seaneta, my Naruto OC.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own my Naruto OC :)

O+O+O+O+O+O+O+O

Sakura Haruno walked onto the Konoha bridge along with Sasuke and Naruto. They were told to meet here and wait for Kakashi. But not sure why. Sakura didn't mind. It was a sunny, warm, and beautiful morning. She could stay outside all day.
“Ahhhhh! I hate Kakashi and how he's always late!” Naruto shouted and sat down on the hard cement ground. Sasuke sighed at the thought being out here for another hour.
But 15 minutes later, the team saw Kakashi walking down a path in their direction, with a girl by his side. They examined her, wanting to know why their sensei was with her.
She looked 12 or 13 for her age. Long brown hair and purple eyes, Black tight shorts that reached half way to her knees, a dark purple shirt with no sleeves, a long black ninja shoes and- A Hidden Leaf HEADBAND? She's a Konoha ninja? Why didn't they ever see her before? Was she new?
“Hello Team. I hope I'm not too late.” Kakashi smiled and gave a small wave. “Your probably wondering why I called you here.”
“I'm wondering why your not late.” Naruto said under this breath. The girl next to Kakashi smiled, hearing his statement.
“Sensei, who's she?” Sakura turned toward the new ninja “I'm Sakura Haruno.” She greeted.
“I'm Sonya Seaneta.”
“She just moved here and is a qualified ninja. Tsunade-sama allowed four on a team and chosen ours for certain reasons. You four can now get to know each other. We already had our conversion.” Their sensei explained walking away.
“I'm Naruto Uzumaki. The next Hokage!” The blonde haired boy exclaimed taking a heroic-stance.
“Like I said before, I'm Sakura Haruno. I like the color pink, and I'm a fast learner.” She smiled. Sasuke just leaded against the bridge wall, crossing his arms, closing his eyes.
“Hey, baka! You going to introduce yourself?” Naruto asked getting mad.
“Uchiha, Sasuke.” He replied leaving out a sigh. The raven-haired boy didn't want another person on his team. Sakura and Naruto were way passed enough.
“He doesn't talk much...” Sakura said.
'I guess we got another Sakura....' Sasuke thought.
“Really? Someone's stuck-up.” Sonya stated referring to Sasuke.
“What did you say?” The Uchiha monotoned asked glaring at the girl.
“Well, now that your talking, would you like to say something about yourself?” The brown haired girl asked.
“Humph.....I'm one of the last Uchiha's.” He stated. ' She's no Sakura, but she could be annoying like Naruto.'
“I'm happy that I'm on team seven. Everything seems balanced out.” Sonya commented while gazing at the three ninja's.
“And we're happy your on our team.” Sakura replied. “How long have you been here?”
“About five days.”
“hn......” Sasuke sighed and started walking away.
“What's your problem?” Sonya asked stepping in front of him.
“Back off.” He commanded coldly and walked around her.
' Huph.....Sasuke. He's no bucket of joy.' The brown haired girl thought.
“Sasuke is always like that. Always acting like he knows everything...” Naruto said.
“Don't talk about Sasuke-kun like that!” Sakura stated and punched him on the head. Then she turned back to Sonya. “You want us to show you around the village?”
She nodded in agreement and the three went off exploring the town. The new girl soon realized there was so much to see, and but was slowly sinking in. As they were walking down a cement path, Naruto started a conversion.
“So, were you already a ninja before you got here?”
“Yea, that's why the hokage assigned me to a team.” Sonya replied gazing at the hills beyond them.
“What are you looking at, Sonya?” Sakura questioned trying to figure it out.
“Just those hills beyond the park. I used to play on them a lot when I was six.”
“You were here before?” Naruto asked.
“Well, I used to visit a friend there twice a week.” The brown haired girl responded.
“Tomorrow after training all of us will go there and have a picnic. It will be fun” Sakura stated as they arrived at her home. It was a one story, dark blue house with a window next to the door. As they entered they found a kitchen, living room, and three doors. One each for the bathroom, bedroom, and closet.
“Wow, nice place.” Naruto commented.
“Thanks again for the tour guys and see you tomorrow at training. It's on the bridge right?”
“Yes, see you there!” Sakura stated as she and Naruto walked out. Sonya landed with a plop on the couch thinking over everything that happened today.
' Well, Sakura and Naruto are great friends. Kakashi seems to be a great sensei. It's that Sasuke. I get a weird feeling around him, as if I seen him before. He's so rude, jerkish, and a know-it-all. I hate people like that.....'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment