Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

This is a story about 2 sisters and there horried past and the future that is seen but always changes...my friends told me to put this up...all comments welcomed

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
This is my story and me and my friends characters. Please don't take them.
Prologue

Long ago in a city never seen there was a ancient looking castle with stone walls that almost shone in the morning sun. At this time two babies were being born, but not like normal child birth. When they were born they killed their mother because a women is not suppose to birth two children at the same time. One of the daughters was granted the name Isabel. Isabel had eyes of green that was so pure looking you could loose yourself when gazing at them. She also had hair of silver that would shine like the moon light. The other daughter was granted the name Serari. Serari had eyes of a deep purple that look as though you where staring at the night sky. She also had black hair that was darker then the darkest room of the castle they lived in. When they were born they were each given a neckless that held a gem that matched their eye color exactly. These gems help them control their power. You see as members of the royal family meant they had royal blood. The people of their beloved country of Khaos were elementers which meant they could control elements. Royal blooded people could control all of the elements. Serari and Isabel were special though. Yes, they had the power to control all of the elements, but the also had a gift. Serari could see the past and Isabel could see the future.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Akayumi on January 31, 2006, 9:35:56 AM

Akayumi on
AkayumiLove it, awesome story so far :D