Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Episode 3

This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.

Chapter 6 - Episode 3

Chapter 6 - Episode 3
Episode 3: Mermaid Princess of the Nile River meets the King and Queen of Egypt and the Royal Court and the son and daughter of the pharaoh and she tells them that she a Mermaid Princess of the Nile River and the keeper of the Rainbow Pearl and she the daughter the Rainbow Queen and she sings a song to them from her kingdom Rainbow Note' and she know the Nile River Mermaids are the Guardians of the Egypt that night she sing a song of 'Legend of Mermaid'
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Opening: "A Yell of Thirst"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
And here we go, we're walking on. Side by side, and arm in arm. I stand and count the disappearing dreams, and through the fog, my friends are what I see. You're on the path that you seem to know but you don't know where to go. And in the darkness it seems to be, that there's another me. I can hear your screams, even in my dreams. They stab my heart when you let out those awful cries. Stay with me, I want you to show me the world through your eyes. (Come along with me!) The answer that you wish to seek, I have discovered that it is lying inside of me. Learn the tactics and reach the aim. You must learn to fly higher game!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the throne room of the palace, the young prince Atem and his father and his mother and sister is waiting for the guards and Seto to bring the rainbow mermaid princess from the city with his friends names are Mana and Mahad and the court are also waiting too. Just then the door opened the high priest Seto and the palace guards and they bring a pretty young girl with a brown hair with a bow tie on her hair and her eyes are color blue of the sea and she is wearing a blue dress and light blue shoes into the throne room and they to the pharaoh and his family and bow to them and Seto said. "We bring the girl your majesties." "Good work, Seto," said the Pharaoh as he looked at her. "Young lady come here so we can see you." Ivy came up to front the throne where the pharaoh and the queen and his young son and daughter. "What is your name young lady'" asked the Pharaoh Akunumkanon. "I am the daughter of Dianna De Meta the Mermaid Queen of the Nile River and my name is Princess Ivy De Meta of the Rainbow Mermaids of the Nile River," said Ivy as she looked at them. "And I am the keeper of the Rainbow Pearl and I was born in the future on 2-4-1985 in the Rainbow Palace in the Nile River." "Lady De Meta," said Isis as she walked to her and she bow to her. "We know that you are and we will not hurt you and I am Isis the keeper of Millennium Necklace." A young boy with a Millennium Ring came to her and said. "My name is Mahad the keeper of Millennium Ring and a good friend to the prince and his sister." "The name is Karim the keeper of Millennium Scales," said Karim as he bowed to her. "Shada the keeper of Millennium Key, your highness," said Shada as he bowed to the Mermaid Princess. "I am Seto the keeper of Millennium Rod," said Seto as he kissed her hand and she blush by his kiss. "Aknadin the keeper of Millennium Eye," said Aknadin as he bowed to her with evil smiled on his face and she didn't like his smile at her. A little man walked to her and said. "Shimon Muran the name nice to meet your highness." She looked up at the Pharaoh who got up from his throne walked down with his wife and their daughter and son right his side and they walked to her the Pharaoh said. "My name is Akunumkanon I am the king of Egypt and this is my wife." "My name is Sara I am the queen of Egypt and this is our son and daughter," said the queen of Egypt as she point at her children who standing by her side. "Elizabeth the princess of Egypt but call me Eliza," said Elizabeth as she turns to older brother who hide be hiding behind his mother. Because he is shy of Ivy. "Atem come out from hiding behind our mother!" "No, Eliza," said Atem as he shook his head. Elizabeth sighed as she walked to get her older brother and she pulled her sly older brother from behind their mother and he take step forward to her and he looked at his mother and she looked at him and she push him in front of Ivy. He was cute for his age and he said. "H-h-hi my name is Atem the Crown Prince of Egypt nice to meet you, Princess Ivy of the Nile River." He bows to the Rainbow Mermaid Princess and he takes her hand and kisses it and he saw her mark on her arm. "Thank you, Prince Atem," said Ivy as she looked at him. "Can you sing for us'" asked Shada as he walked to her. She turns and looked at Shada. "Yes, I can," said Ivy as she walked to front of thrones and she close her blue eyes and she cross her arms and seashell necklace opened and it glow of her pearl aglow of rainbow colors lights and her pearl came out and it turn into microphone with her pearl with it she yelled. "Rainbow&Pearl&Voice!" And she turn into her young seven age idol with long shoulder less rainbow dress with shout dress under the long open dress and her rainbow long gloves on her hands and her arms and on her feet is Blue Green high heel sandals with Blue Green ribbons on it and her Rainbow Long Hair with Blue Green Bowtie and on her head a golden tiara with a Blue Green Jewel on it and her Cerulean Eyes and her microphone came to her hand and she spin around and she stop and make a post. Everyone in the Royal Court saw that she transform in a beautiful idol mermaid princess and she said. "Pichi, Pichi, Pichi Live Start On!" as she sing the song 'Rainbow Note'
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If a rainbow-colored morning were to come, then we would unfold a map made of lights. You can hear it too, cant you' You know... the melodic poem of this planet. The rhythm of the clock is sometimes faster than the speed of your heartbeat, rushing and taking deep breaths. Whenever the future me is lost in their way, I just want to believe in my calm, composed self... Just say "Good morning!" and reset yourself, listening closely to your heart. Im sure youd be able to see that which you had forgotten. Seven lights reacted to the rainbow-colored prism. Just by living, you know, youll surely know of love. Whether its that coral reef of one summer, or the birds flying about the cape... I love them all! Everyone surely knows this planets... You know, this panels soundless melodic poem. In the moment of saying goodbye, waving your hand farewell in a daze Because theyre someone you love, you cant bear to part with them. Just unravel that skirt, and chase after behind them. That way, you wont forget the warmth that connect the two of you together. The first time we parted, my tears didnt stop. And I was always looking for... the rainbow in the sky. Those who can become happy will always believe in happiness. Through tears, and surely smiles, you still have your friends. I always love your voice, not just some special yell for me. Isnt that right!! Surely this kindness is also... part of this planets melodic poem. Once I change my clothes, Ill come to pick you up. This world is a wonderland that overflows with love and hope. Seven lights reacted to the rainbow-colored prism. Just by living, you know, youll surely know of love. Whether its that coral reef of one summer, or the birds flying about the cape... I love them all! Everyone is really... the gifts of this planet, arent they! If a rainbow-colored morning were to come, then we would unfold a map made of lights. Always keep the feelings that are born and vanish every day special to you. Once I change my clothes, Ill come to pick you up. This world is a wonderland that overflows with love and hope.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The Pharaoh and his wife and the Royal Court can feel the power from her and it is very powerful and Atem was in amazed by Ivy's voice. "Love Shower&Pitch! Will like have an Encore'" As she finishes her song and she turn back normal as seven year old human girl the royal Court in the palace clapped and cheer at her sing. "That was amazing song ever heard in my life!" yelled Shimon Muran as he clapped his hands and also everyone in the court cheering at her and the Prince as well. "I have seen other shows in the palace in my life, but nothing like this," said Mahad as he clapped at her sings and the prince walked to her and said. "That was beautiful song that I ever heard in my life." "Thank you, my prince," said Ivy as she bow to him. But he put his hand up and said. "But please call me Atem, Okay'" "Atem," said Ivy as she looked at him and she blush on her face and said. "Okay and you can call me Ivy." When he saw her blush that made him blush as well and they smiled and they turn to the Pharaoh of Egypt who walked to them and said. "Mermaid Princess of the Nile River, you have didn't know didn't turn into foam when mermaids say 'I am a mermaid.' And they turn into sea foam." "Yes, your highness," she said as she looked at herself. "That because your kind is the Guardians of the Nile River and they are the protractors of the land of Egypt for long time." "I didn't know," said Ivy as she looked at them. "But my mother or everyone never told me that'" "Because your mother never told that," said the Pharaoh as he went back to his throne with his wife and sit down on the throne. "We would like to meet her someday'" he asked. "Yes, you will someday," said Ivy as bowed to the Pharaoh and the Queen. "Oh, forgot tell you all that alone my guardian water dragon is with me and her name is Cherry." "Oh, your guardian'" asked the Prince. "We like to see her someday." Ivy turns and looked at him and said. "And will you." "We will give you are room in the palace and you free go anywhere you like and you are leave the palace's ground," said the Pharaoh Akunumkanon. "But the guards go with you when you in the city you need be careful some bad guys want women as salves, understand." "Yes, my Pharaoh," said Ivy as she bowed to Atem's father and mother. "Good and now the guards will show you to your room, Guard take the Mermaid Princess to her room she our guest in the palace." "Yes, my pharaoh," said the guard as he walked to her and he bowed to her. "Come with me your highness." "Okay," said Ivy as she walked out the throne room. "Hey, Ivy can come to your room'" asked the princess of Egypt as she walked to her. "Yes," said Ivy. And they walked away she turn and looked at the prince Atem who is looking at her with his little sister and walked away. When she and his sister and the guard who take her room. Atem turn to his father and mother who sitting on their thrones and he walked to his parents and asked. "Father, I don't understand why you give her a room'" "Because son she have the power to stop the Dark God," said his father as he touch his son's shorter. "When you become a pharaoh you will understand." "Yes, father," said Atem as he hugged his father. "I will go to bed as well." "Come here son," said Sara as she pick up her son and hugged her. "Go on," said Akunumkanon as he watch his son go to bed. "Honey," said Sara as she looked at her husband. "Why, you didn't tell him that she the girl wills his love of his life'" "I want him to find out his own, Sara my love," said Akunumkanon as he kissed his beloved wife.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the hallway of the palace the guard and the princess of Egypt taking the Mermaid Princess of the Nile River to her room and she was very happy that she in the palace and she given her own room in the palace. When they got to her room as the guard had open the door to her room and she went in her room and saw a beautiful bedroom. The bedroom has seventeen beds with different color sheets and pillows on the beds for the eighteen mermaid princesses the color of Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Lavender, Orange, Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Teal, Turquoise and Aqua, Black, White, Brown and Gray, Silver and Gold on the eighteen beds. But on her bed have color of a rainbow as she walked in her that amazement at the room and it has a balcony and closet with some Egyptian Dresses. "We hope like it," said the Princess of Egypt as she saw the Rainbow Mermaid Princess smiling on her face and she turn at her new friend and said. "Thank you." With that, Elizabeth and the guard lift for bed. Ivy went to the balcony to get some air and she looked up at starry night sky and she looked seashell necklace and she open which have in it and she think about her mother and her friends back home by looking at her pearl that is glowing with colors of the rainbow and she said. "Oh, I forgot, I got tell Cherry that alright." And she closes eyes and she uses her powers of calling of the Water Dragons in her mind only the royal blood to use this power. 'Cherry, can you hear me''
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Not far away from the city her friend the rainbow water dragon said. 'Yes, princess I can hear you, are you alright'' 'Yes I am and I am in the palace in city.' 'You are in the palace'' 'Yes, but I am safe by royal family of Egypt.' 'Are they nice to you'' 'Yes they are and they give me a room in the palace and I like it here and we have only 12 mouths here in Ancient times in Egypt.' Cherry looked at starry sky. 'I understand princess and I like this meet this prince.' 'Yes you will Cherry, will I get ready for bed and good night Cherry and I will sing a song before I go to bed.' 'Alright princess sees to tomorrow.'
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Back in her room in the palace, she keep her eyes close and start to sing of 'Legend of Mermaids' with her lovely voice at mild of night and she looked at the starry night sky in the Ancient Times in Egypt as she sing the song.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The rainbow wind blows at a far off coast. Before dawn, there was a melody I heard. It's a very nostalgic song. The birds that fly towards the eastern sky now escape to the Treasure Island using this shortcut, where the paradise of the seven seas lies.

After the stormy night, to tell you my love I will be born again. Even if there comes a day where everyone is to journey away from here, as long as we sing the melody of the seven countries, I'll never forget

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
At same time in the Crown Prince Atem's bedroom of the palace and his room is next to Ivy's room. Atem was in bed woke by Ivy's sing is that song when they first met and he got out of his bed walked to the balcony of his bedroom and he stop and he turn and saw Ivy sing the song and he watch her as she sing her song when they first met when she in the water and he smiled at her and the kingdom heard her sing in the night and also the palace heard her.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Clouds slowly float away, vanishing away as they aim for the rainbow's end. And then the stars, like pearls can start releasing a powerful, wondrous light. From the southern sky, a whistling sound could be heard. Yes, this is the time that's finally come, the time for me to become an adult.

While embracing the kind mother's wishes in her heart she wished that everyone would journey on a miracle-filled adventure. With over flowing tears and prayers, I just don't know anymore.

But their still remains a fantasy of a night where stars fall for the shining future to the paradise of the seven seas!

After the stormy night, to tell you my love I will be born again. Even if there comes a day where everyone is to journey away from here, as long as we sing the melody of the seven countries, I'll never forget

while embracing the kind mother's wishes in her heart she wished that everyone would journey on a miracle-filled adventure. With over flowing tears and prayers, I just don't know anymore.

But their still remains a fantasy of a night where stars fall for the shining future.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When she finishes her song and turn back to her room to get some sleep, "Wow," a voice called out to her and she stops and turns to her left on the balcony from her room and she saw the Prince on his balcony from his room is right next door to her room. "That song was so lovely what is called'" he asked. "Oh," said Ivy. "It called the Legend of Mermaid and my mother use to sing me when I was a merbaby," she answered for him and he said. "Oh I see, it beautiful song." Atem and Ivy looked at each other and Ivy smiled at him and he smiled at her as will. "Will good night Atem," said Ivy as she walked to her room and the prince watch her go to her. With that she was gone back to her room. 'She very pretty girl that I never seen in my life when she in her human form, but she more beautiful when she in her mermaid form in the water,' he though as he walked back to his room and back to bed. "But I didn't ask about that star mark on her arm tomorrow," he said as he went to sleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
But they didn't know they been watch by Atem's friend Mana who heard sing when she saw her best friend from childhood was talking to the lovely and beautiful Rainbow Mermaid Princess and she smiled and went back to the palace.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In her bedroom she got in her nightgown and went to the bed and she a fast asleep and she can wait until morning in her first day in Ancient Egypt in her life and she can't wait tomorrow and she have adventure here with the prince of Egypt and his family and friends.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In Atem's bedroom he walked to his bed and lies down on his bed and thinks about Ivy who has a lovely sing voice in the world and his heart is very happy for a new friend form the future.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the Pharaoh Akunumkanon and Queen Sara's bedroom and them fest a sleep and they think about their son the rainbow mermaid princess' future and they went them to together forever. But they didn't know that rainbow mermaid princess' mother who knows the mermaids from rivers and the seas will fell in love with humans from the human world and they will get marry and another mermaid princesses will take the place as the new ruler of the Nile River and she will be a sisters to the first mermaid princesses of the rivers and the seas, gulfs and the oceans who fell in love with a human man from the human world and get marry in far in the future and the royal families from the land and water and that what this young rainbow mermaid princess did who went back time to meet her dream prince of Ancient Egypt and fell in love with him and he will fell in love with her as wall.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ending: "Even If You Break Tomorrow"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Call my name

Someones calling voice

Is the deep sadness of the darkness

Your white face

Is the light reaching me

Darkness or light as long as I dont know

Will this love be delayed till I know'

We spend all day

Waiting for tomorrow to come

Tomorrow even if you are broken

I wont run away from here

Ill heal your tired body

And make you smile!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment