Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fell's new pack

Just my version of the sight contineud!:) please read! plus if you have any ideas of some characters or future chapters, please tell me!

P.S um you people who have not read the sight my not know what some words mean!

Chapter 1 - Fell's new pack

Chapter 1 - Fell's new pack
The night was quiet, not a tree or any Lera stirred. But through the darkness in the trees, almost invisible to the human eye, four paws padded swiftly through the forests of Transylvania. The wolf stopped to sniff his surroundings, the Dragga lifted his muzzle and his Howl pierced the night. Birds scattered at his call.
The Dragga's coat was pure black and was merely part of the darkness, his eyes were a golden yellow that scanned the sky, but in his right eye there was a flaw, a splinter of green. Fell started to run swiftly through the forest again, but he had hardly gone any way at all, when he was trapped in a circle of wolves closing in on him.
``Who are you, and why are you in our territory'' Growled a Dragga, who was obviously a dominant. Fell bared his teeth and barked at them to back off
.
``Just a wandering kerl'' Fell snarled back, however the pack did not flinch. A female varg stepped in. The Drappa raised her eyes to the corner of Fell's right eye, she gasped and backed away.
``Garza, it is Wolfbane, back away quickly before he hurts you'' she pleaded to the dominant.
Immediately the pack retreated back away from Fell.
``No!'' cowered Fell,
his anger completely vanished from him, ``please, I beg you to let me join your pack, I am not Wolfbane, I am not!''
This was a lie, Fell was Wolfbane, but he wanted to forget about his second evil personality, the Drappa once again stepped forward with a look of sympathy mixed with fear. She was a lot smaller than Fell, her pure white fur lit up the dark around them. If it wasn't for the muddy brown patch around her left eye, she would look just like Larka.
`Don't think about that' Fell told himself. The very thought of his dead sister made him depressed.
The Larka look-alike prodded him with her paw, just to make sure he was not
vicious, when she was satisfied she engulfed in a conversation with the rest of her pack. After a while, they turned back to him and Fell was desperate to hear what they had to say.
``We have discussed the matter, and
we have decided, to give you a chance uh…what is your name?'' Asked Garza, eyeing him with interest.
``My name is Fell, I never used to be a kerl, but I had to leave my pack…uh not because I committed a crime that is, just I wanted to'' replied Fell standing up again. Garza turned and left with his pack, Fell hesitated, then followed his new family.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tafie on March 7, 2005, 3:08:11 AM

Tafie on
TafieOoooo I just might think about them:) nice idea's there! u really think that? aww ur so kind:)

sooty on March 7, 2005, 2:49:32 AM

sooty on
sooty0.0 exciting story! I can't wait to hear more!*favz* you write story's just like David Clement-Davies! really I mean it!^_^

Well, u wanted ideas, I have a 2:
[*]Larka could still be alive?
[*]do u think u could put my character Goldie into this please?!?!^_^