Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Wolfbane

Just my version of the sight contineud!:) please read! plus if you have any ideas of some characters or future chapters, please tell me!

P.S um you people who have not read the sight my not know what some words mean!

Chapter 2 - Wolfbane

Chapter 2 - Wolfbane
For many suns, Fell had been with his new pack and had got along with the others quite well, though he normally kept himself to himself. However, Fell had not got on at all well with Garza the dominant of the pack, it was perfectly clear that he loathed Fell since he now got full attention. The pack member he got along with most was Kiki, the Drappa who had taken pity on him when he first met the pack. She was the only Varg who was not cautious when she approached him.
It was extremely close to mating season, and all the Draggas had asked one of the Drappas to be their mate, all except Fell and Garza. It seemed there was no Drappa left, and then Fell spotted her. Kiki was resting beside the meeting place tree and, to Fell's luck she was all alone. Fell bounded over towards her, this was Fell's first mating season and he needed to get this right first time.
``Oh, hi Fell, what's up?'' she asked him with a grin, as though she knew what was coming next. Fell covered his muzzle with his paw in embarrassment.
``Um, I was just wondering
whether you would like to be my….my mate.''
``For
life or just mating season?''
Fell jumped back at this question, he was just going to ask her for mating season, but now Kiki had mentioned it, he was not sure. He was very fond of the Drappa and longed for someone to keep him company at all times. Fell hesitated, and then replied shyly.
``Um...for life?''
Suddenly Fell was pushed roughly into the tree by Garza
. Garza snarled at him, and then grinned at Kiki.
``Hello Kiki, would you like to be my mate for life?'' He barked hopefully. Garza cowered however when Kiki growled at him. Kiki stood next to Fell as he got up painfully.
``Garza, I do not except your proposal, however, unfortunately for you, I except Fell's.'' Garza glared at Fell as Kiki helped him up.
Fell was amazed that he had been chosen over Garza, since he was a much better looking wolf. Garza suddenly leapt forward and bared his teeth. Fell cowered and showed his throat to the Dragga.
``Fell, no, don't show him your throat, fight back!'' barked Kiki from the crowd that had gathered around them. Too late, Garza leapt upon Fell sinking his teeth into Fell's neck. Fell yelped in pain as he tried to kick Garza off him, finally with a huge kick from his back legs, Garza was thrown off. Fell lay there in pain, his blood stained neck had a large bite wound in it.
Suddenly, there was anger in Fell, which he had felt before. All his painful memories, flashing through his mind. Brassa's dead body, lying peacefully underneath the trees. Khaz, dying in the human trap. Kipcha, falling off the edge of the waterfall
. Bran, dead after saving the pack. His own self, scratching at the icy surface of the river desperate for air. Himself again, watching as the bridge crumbled underneath his sister's paws. Larka, falling to her death. Larka's broken body on the rocks.
Wolfbane had awoken inside him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

x_gothicwolf on April 9, 2005, 2:40:29 AM

x_gothicwolf on
x_gothicwolfVery nice, very nice! I applaud you. I simply ADORE The Sight, and find even the slightest read about it or simple glance at the cover very nostalgic, one of the many factors that made this such a great read. [claps]

Btw, I also think it would be very cool if Larka came back, although perhaps not in her old form, for it tells you in the book that the raven had begun to feast on her. She WAS/IS the Man Varg, however..

sooty on March 24, 2005, 1:42:29 AM

sooty on
sootyoooooooo cliff hanga!!! cannot wait for more! Grrrrr GO FELL!!!!RIP HIM APART!!.........hehe^__^' keep it up Taf'