Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Risen

Just my version of the sight contineud!:) please read! plus if you have any ideas of some characters or future chapters, please tell me!

P.S um you people who have not read the sight my not know what some words mean!

Chapter 3 - Risen

Chapter 3 - Risen
Wolfbane shook himself, trying to take control over that weak wolf Fell that now struggled within him. Garza cowered at the sight of him, after all, Fell had now grown twice the size of him, and his teeth turned into long Fangs. Wolfbane put a large paw forward.
“Wait, please don’t hurt me, uh…you can have Kiki, just please don’t kill me” Whimpered Garza, which turned into a howl of pain as Wolfbane swiped at him. Wolfbane lifted his paw once more; he was going to end it now. Garza braced himself for death.
But the blow never came. Wolfbane was rolling around the floor, whimpering and snarling at himself. A Dragga from the pack stepped forward cautiously, sniffing the air.
“What is it Fang?” asked Kiki.
“There’s an intruder, there” Fang growled and nodded his head to the bushes. Sure enough, there was a Drappa. She had a golden coat tinged with silver (but was a little stained with blood), staring with large Yellow eyes at Wolfbane, She was not alone either. Beside her sat a pup.
“Who are you?” snarled Fang. The shewolf did not respond, she just merely placed a paw on the struggling Wolfbanes muzzle. To everyone’s amazement, He immediately calmed and lay down to sleep. The pup (despite the pack’s eyes staring at his strange fur colour) bounded to his mothers side and started to lick Fell’s nose.
“Is that uncle Fell mummy?” he yapped.
“Yes child that is uncle Fell” She said sweetly.
Fell stirred and opened his eyes. He slowly got up, bewildered at what was standing in front of him.
“Larka?” he whispered in surprise. This could not be right; He had seen her with his own eyes dead on the Rocks, The raven that had started to feast upon her. Fell looked down at the Golden pup, it yapped up at him playfully.
“Yes brother, it is me, though you may not believe it, yes my fur is stained with blood and wounds, I am a lot skinnier too, but I am Larka”
“But I saw you die?”
“The Sight holds many secrets Fell”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sooty on April 23, 2005, 3:33:18 AM

sooty on
sootyYAY!! larka's back! and u put Goldie in too! AWWWW thankies! this chapter is really awsome can't wait for any more!^_^